Another Reason Why Electric Cars are Much Safer Than Gas Cars

54 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

If every Tesla in the planet burst out in flames, I would be a happy man assuming no one gets hurt.

Thank you for the uplifting message.

So, you don’t want the public behind electric vehicles?

if that happened, that would turn people away from electric.

or, were you being ironical?

You are very confusing….

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Thanks for bringing clarity to the conversation once again.

You saying I'm wrong?  Please, tell me how wrong I am.  LOL.  I'm not wrong.  Limited range, cost and these long charge times make fully electric cars a JOKE right now and for the foreseeable future.  FACT.

• Like 2

download.jpg

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You saying I'm wrong?  Please, tell me how wrong I am.  LOL.  I'm not wrong.  Limited range, cost and these long charge times make fully electric cars a JOKE right now and for the foreseeable future.  FACT.

Don't argue with TT. That he-she is a mental midget. It should have aborted its child.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jc856 said:

So, you don’t want the public behind electric vehicles?

if that happened, that would turn people away from electric.

or, were you being ironical?

You are very confusing….

Tesla is a car for the rich.

Telsa is Elon Musk.

Elon Musk is THE brand.

I predict in 5 years that brand will be shit and so too will be Tesla.

I own an electric car and will buy a second in 2024.

It will not be a Tesla.

The number of charging stations for my electric car are plentiful.

Tesla uses a different plug and the availability is rare.

That will continue to be.

Gas stations are dangerous was the point of this thread.

You could get shot there.

Electrical cars do not require gas so the owner would not be at a gas station.

I hope that helps you with the confusion.

P.S. What weed are you smoking now -- "I am Soooo Confused"?

• Laugh 1
  • Poop 2

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

13 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

We can debate whether or not the infrastructure for electric exists, but the fact still remains that the United States is well behind other first world countries in public transportation. Look at China and some of the European countries that have speed rail. They invested in public transportation and are reaping the benefits from it. In the US we just decide to add another lane to the highway. Fucking pathetic.

We are pretty spread out; so it's not that simple.  There was interest in speed rail out west and in the DC area, but commuter traffic alone wouldn't make it work.   You'd need to supplement with trains carrying goods/commodities.  Like Amtrak/CSX do now. 

Once it becomes economically feasible a Public- Private- Partnership may work.   If it's done solely via the government - Shit Show.  But hey gangster Nancy Pelosi will make money. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FanBack said:

We are pretty spread out; so it's not that simple.  There was interest in speed rail out west and in the DC area, but commuter traffic alone wouldn't make it work.   You'd need to supplement with trains carrying goods/commodities.  Like Amtrak/CSX do now. 

Once it becomes economically feasible a Public- Private- Partnership may work.   If it's done solely via the government - Shit Show.  But hey gangster Nancy Pelosi will make money. 

There is always an excuse for why the people cant have better lives and you believe all of them.

• Laugh 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

There is always an excuse for why the people cant have better lives and you believe all of them.

You're hopeless.   Glad you're reading your fascist pamphlets. 

Fascism 100 AD

image.png.6ba23fd53d8bac5ecf961455e2161945.png

Fascism 1940 AD

image.png.f237485239a5a4d90f8aa998bd10c634.png

Fascism 20222 AD

1666943875_flat750x075f-pad750x1000f8f8f8_u2.thumb.jpg.8d4abad67552714d7b2d1a6cfaeb76e1.jpg.64644a275171e00f73e4389bddc071be.jpg

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FanBack said:

You're hopeless.   Glad you're reading your fascist pamphlets. 

Fascism 100 AD

image.png.6ba23fd53d8bac5ecf961455e2161945.png

Fascism 1940 AD

image.png.f237485239a5a4d90f8aa998bd10c634.png

Fascism 20222 AD

1666943875_flat750x075f-pad750x1000f8f8f8_u2.thumb.jpg.8d4abad67552714d7b2d1a6cfaeb76e1.jpg.64644a275171e00f73e4389bddc071be.jpg

So we are calling people who want better public infrastructure/social programs fascists now?

right...

Lucy, go back to your room.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So we are calling people who want better public infrastructure/social programs fascists now?

right...

Lucy, go back to your room.

You are resisting PPPs and mandating government rule.  How are you not a swastika?  You are a walking combination of cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy.

You have no mind of your own; your hatred of me blinds you to whatever I say.   

How is it not factual that a speed rail would also have to have trains that carry goods to make it viable?  How is it that a PPP would not be better than a pure government project?   The contractor would have ownership and design responsibility and  would not hit the government with an endless number of change requests.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, FanBack said:

You are resisting PPPs and mandating government rule.  How are you not a swastika?  You are a walking combination of cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy.

You have no mind of your own; your hatred of me blinds you to whatever I say.   

How is it not factual that a speed rail would also have to have trains that carry goods to make it viable?  How is it that a PPP would not be better than a pure government project?   The contractor would have ownership and design responsibility and  would not hit the government with an endless number of change requests.

give me a break. You will always say that there isn't enough money, or it isn't the right time for X public good. You think anytime the government does stuff = authoritarianism. Meanwhile you want corporations, who are beholden to no one but their shareholders to control your life. There are countries doing it better than the US. get your head out of your ass.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

give me a break. You will always say that there isn't enough money, or it isn't the right time for X public good. You think anytime the government does stuff = authoritarianism. Meanwhile you want corporations, who are beholden to no one but their shareholders to control your life. There are countries doing it better than the US. get your head out of your ass.

Not true.   I've bolded your error.   

Authoritarian = Government. 

For the second bolded, prove your assertion.

• Like 1