Is this the Collapse of the Great American Empire?

HipKat

17 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

That Russia started.

I asked you in another thread what you thought the US government would do if Russia or China started to arm the Mexicans, killed thousands of American citizens within Mexico and encouraged Mexico to join their military alliance so that their bases and missiles could eventually be set up near the US border, and you never answered. 

Should I assume, then, that you think the US would take no hostile action against Mexico whatsoever?

It's hard to believe this isn't some sort of sick joke, especially as it features the commander of the Azov regiment, Denis Prokopenko. It's also perhaps a little frightening knowing that these Ukrainian Lego soldiers are intended for children to have fun with. I mean, I used to play with soldiers when I was a kid, but it seems like these Ukrainian figurines are meant to be part of some sort of attempt at indoctrination.

Anyway, as they play with these toy soldiers, today's children will, I suppose, be better prepared to be tomorrow's cannon fodder or glorified neo-Nazi combatants.

spacer.png

Ukrainian defenders of Azovstal became the heroes of new LEGO figures

On Jul 22, 2022 15:01  850

Ukrainian defenders of Azovstal became the heroes of new LEGO figures. The first pictures were published by Andrew Beecraft, the founder of the company The Brothers Brick, which is one of the retailers of LEGO and is known for creating ‘military’ constructors.

spacer.pngspacer.png

‘The marines of the Ministry of Defense, soldiers of the National Guard of Ukraine, volunteers of the TRO and other defenders of Azovstal, who held Mariupol for almost three months, delayed the advance of the Russian army and helped Ukraine win the battle for Kyiv,’ Bikraft captioned the photo.

Among the figurines, you can recognize the commander of the ‘Azov’ regiment, Denis Prokopenko, his deputy, Svyatoslav Palamar (call sign ‘Kalyna’) and Chief of Staff Bohdan Krotevych (call sign ‘Tavr’).

Ukrainian paramedics and military journalist Ilya Ponomarenko will also be in the new collection.

https://sundries.com.ua/en/ukrainian-defenders-of-azovstal-became-the-heroes-of-new-lego-figures/

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

I asked you in another thread what you thought the US government would do if Russia or China started to arm the Mexicans, killed thousands of American citizens within Mexico and encouraged Mexico to join their military alliance so that their bases and missiles could eventually be set up near the US border, and you never answered. 

Should I assume, then, that you think the US would take no hostile action against Mexico whatsoever?

If the Cuban missile crisis is any indicator, we would have already started lobbing nukes.

8 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

how often do you have 16-year-old boys in you?

R.jpg.54de4babf25f86a230defd9c0c5bf47c.jpg

Don’t worry F8, if my anus decides to overrule my brain and except male appendages,  I will check drivers license to keep all legal and shit😂

Just now, jc856 said:

Don’t worry F8, if my anus decides to overrule my brain and except male appendages,  I will check drivers license to keep all legal and shit😂

Aw shit, you made me a hijacker again! 

im almost a honorary Somalian around these parts! 

Peter Zeihan: The End of the Old World Order, and What Happens Next

On the hottest day in British weather history Stig Abell sat down to speak with Peter Zeihan. Peter Zeihan argues that we are heading towards a period of deglobalisation, with ensuing chaos and disaster. In his book, The End of the World Is Just the Beginning, he argues that we're entering a new chapter where regions will have no choice but to sustain their own food, source their own energy and fight their own battles.

One of the first comments under the video:

Paul's Garage
I'm an appliance repairman. Please PLEASE make household appliances go back to analog. Nothing breaks down faster than a computer controlled appliance. Analog ones last longer and are easier to fix.

The collapse of the American Empire began with Reagan in the 80's. It accelerated during the Bush years of the early 2000's. And it reached warp speed under Donald Trump.  It's been the Republican fascist plans for decades now.  Keep the faith.  It ain't over yet. 

• Like 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]