Uwu, gossip, Rams forum thread about Bills vs Rams opener

https://www.laramsfans.com/viewtopic.php?p=338829#p338829 

Here's some gossip for you dweebs.

Quote"""Sure, maybe way too early (dont lose your brain on this NorCal), but lets start debating this game. Plus, Im bored w no new Ram news.

So...Last time we played them was in 2020. They edged us by 3 points. Goff was also our QB at the time. Now, its a whole new ballgame. Both teams are way better, many improvments across the board, also the Bills have the most talented QB in the league imo... but thats not to say, Stafford its not either. I personally think Stafford throws for 5200-5500 yards this season.

We will be watching elites QB's, Elite offenses, Elite Defenses go to work this game.

IMO, this is pre-show of the SuperBowl. As of right now, ill be putting some coin on this guess. How about you? Who you got and why? Both teams make the Superbowl?

• Like 1

That's me: 

Bills.

Gotta sell this game as a possible SB match up and make Rams look beatable.

It's early in season and not a division game ,so it doesn't really matter .

17 games.

Bills are on a "13 seconds" revenge tour as it is, lol.

I think Buffalo is more talented, but McD will not have them in game shape yet after his club med training camp. Bills seem to always take 2-3 games to get going each year. We've looked asleep the past 2 years through the first 2 games. 

• Like 2

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

On 7/22/2022 at 9:46 PM, The Chosen said:

I think Buffalo is more talented, but McD will not have them in game shape yet after his club med training camp. Bills seem to always take 2-3 games to get going each year. We've looked asleep the past 2 years through the first 2 games. 

I agree.

Those first two games this year maybe the same.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

True.   But the coaching staff seems to have us peaking in Dec - Jan.  They learned from 2019.

• Like 1

Especially with a new OC. I am sure they will use many of schemes they had with Daboll but Dorsey has certainly added some things. Even though preseason is meaningless I could see the starters on offense getting more work than usual. Getting used to working with a new OC, some different plays. They will want to get as much reps as possible before the season starts.

slow down donald, stay away from ramsey, and contain Kupp. I think that is doable with this roster. 

They have to figure out how to slow down allen, and with an improved Oline/run game, that may prove to be difficult.

The rams could win week one- but if the bills can stay relatively healthy, get back white by mid season, and if they can add OBJ (even though i cant stand him) the bills will have a stacked roster come playoffs.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Does anyone other than Donald really scare any of you?

This is a winnable game. Not saying it'd be easy but its certainly a game that we can take home. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

40 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

This is a winnable game. Not saying it'd be easy but its certainly a game that we can take home. 

Kupp is a really good WR. We won't have Tre out there so that is a concern. The Rams do have a good team. Also this is the first game with Dorsey as the OC. The offense could struggle early on.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

The secondary, besides the safety duo(arguably the best nfl tandem) is HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE! ELAM, T. Johnson, D. Johnson, C. Lewis, T. Harris🤷‍♂️.

This is the area where McDermott shines.

He could put you and I in his secondary and he will still get positive results. :classic_biggrin:

• Laugh 1

9 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Who on the Steelers scared you last year? Even after they beat us there was no one. We laid an egg week 1 last year against a much worse team than we'll face this year week 1. I expect another slow start this year.

8 hours ago, LIBills said:

This is the area where McDermott shines.

He could put you and I in his secondary and he will still get positive results. :classic_biggrin:

Wish we had him on defense for the last 13 seconds last year!

21 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Donald is the game wrecker.

Ramsey and Kupp are playmakers you have to respect.

Its definitely a winnable game though because they have to stop Allen. I wish we could get a full season of last year's "playoff" Allen.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

23 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Their passing game vs. our secondary without Tre and with Wallace gone is a concern. Putting a lot on the shoulders of an untested rookie in his first game.

Agree it is a winnable game and IMO a tossup.

Well..

The site banned me yesterday.

It seems the original owner sold site and a few were banned. Not sure if all true.

People are so childish. I didn't even insult anyone. Men in their 50s and 60s who take everything personal and can't handle a different view. Not dare test their own beliefs.