INSANE Woke TikToks

RichJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Everything Caraballo said is correct.  Mace makes a PERSONAL connection between "accost" and "physically accost" that is not present in her statement.  I do not believe Justice Alito should be physically assaulted if he goes to Applebee's.  I do believe he should be verbally harassed until he leaves.  That is a no-brainer to me.  Guy's one of the most powerful pieces of shit on the planet and he should never be in public without being constantly treated like it.  

Meanwhile, in the second clip, the guy's just fucking dishonest.  YES, the student sexually assaulted girls at 2 schools.  This was never in dispute.  The false part of the narrative that sparked far-right furor was that he was non-binary.  He isn't.  He's a cis male.  The video cuts right before Alejandra can answer, so I assume she immediately corrects the Congressperson and Chaya is a competent enough propagandist to know it would look bad if she kept that in.  

10 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Everything Caraballo said is correct.  Mace makes a PERSONAL connection between "accost" and "physically accost" that is not present in her statement.  I do not believe Justice Alito should be physically assaulted if he goes to Applebee's.  I do believe he should be verbally harassed until he leaves.  That is a no-brainer to me.  Guy's one of the most powerful pieces of shit on the planet and he should never be in public without being constantly treated like it.  

Meanwhile, in the second clip, the guy's just fucking dishonest.  YES, the student sexually assaulted girls at 2 schools.  This was never in dispute.  The false part of the narrative that sparked far-right furor was that he was non-binary.  He isn't.  He's a cis male.  The video cuts right before Alejandra can answer, so I assume she immediately corrects the Congressperson and Chaya is a competent enough propagandist to know it would look bad if she kept that in.  

Okay Karen.  :niterider:

Damn that was a vicious hit on a defenseless (because (they) couldn't skate worth a damn) tranny.  I read this story because I was bored, I guess, and it is a human mess.  I really wonder how it even made it to the editor's desk let alone published.  Thye are trying to destroy our brains with worthless human disinterest stories. 

PICTURED: Trans ice hockey player who left female to male rival CONCUSSED | Daily Mail Online

• Eye Roll 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

8 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Damn that was a vicious hit on a defenseless (because (they) couldn't skate worth a damn) tranny.  I read this story because I was bored, I guess, and it is a human mess.  I really wonder how it even made it to the editor's desk let alone published.  Thye are trying to destroy our brains with worthless human disinterest stories. 

PICTURED: Trans ice hockey player who left female to male rival CONCUSSED | Daily Mail Online

The injury was very obviously sustained when their head hit the boards, you people are fucking retarded

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Woody said:

Her voice is annoying as hell

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”