Calling out a racist. He sure looks like he is a disgruntled individual who hates others who don’t look like him. That being a right wing nut job.

41 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

There is free speech and there is also libel. Since this particular poster is insulated from us I have no recourse on that and proper moderation isn't being done. Do you think the message board is better off with these gay call out posts? If so I could drum up some nice choice quotes and make one about you. Either way, labeling me as a "right wing extremist" is laughable.

Only libel if not true. You are a racist and can be fully backed up based on your responses here. I welcome a libel suit!

3 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Only libel if not true. You are a racist and can be fully backed up based on your responses here. I welcome a libel suit!

LOL. You welcome nothing keyboard coward and I will not be lectured by an insipid Social Justice Warrior who has zero proof of what they say except for "I said so." You think I'm wanting a lawsuit? No, you're just libelous on the internet which is the only place you feel empowered because your life is empty. This is the last interaction I will have with you so enjoy it!

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Yea, kind of like when he said something along the lines of "the welfare state would collapse if there wasn't a white majority to fund it"

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, SackMan518 said:

LOL. You welcome nothing keyboard coward and I will not be lectured by an insipid Social Justice Warrior who has zero proof of what they say except for "I said so." You think I'm wanting a lawsuit? No, you're just libelous on the internet which is the only place you feel empowered because your life is empty. This is the last interaction I will have with you so enjoy it!

Says the guy who posts constantly on here in support of two terrorists Putin and Trump. Then turns around and is constantly making racist comments. Very sad! Just calling you out on your poor behavior.

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yea, kind of like when he said something along the lines of "the welfare state would collapse if there wasn't a white majority to fund it"

We already had this discussion, where is the ready made taxpayer base to fund it if every white person suddenly vanished tomorrow? You don't have an answer.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

We already had this discussion, where is the ready made taxpayer base to fund it if every white person suddenly vanished tomorrow? You don't have an answer.

What evidence do you have that a particular race is the main tax base. Please provide evidence.

7 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

That wasn't the discussion we had, nice deflection though. You said if there was no longer a white majority the taxpayer base would be gone to support POC.

If the white people in this country just disappeared like a "thanos" snap, I'm sure POC would split up all of the fully available resources.

This is your racism showing through. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

That wasn't the discussion we had, nice deflection though. You said if there was no longer a white majority the taxpayer base would be gone to support POC.

If the white people in this country just disappeared like a "thanos" snap, I'm sure POC would split up all of the fully available resources.

This is your racism showing through. 

Have you seen this dudes picture. It screams extremist! Based on his posts and how he depicts himself he is dangerous to his community.

• Penis 1

Just now, TonyasTaters said:

Have you seen this dudes picture. It screams extremist! Based on his posts and how he depicts himself he is dangerous to his community.

He looks like the typical wanna be 3%er larper- punisher bumber sticker having-thin blue line boot licking- racist -christofascist his posts read as.

• Like 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He looks like the typical wanna be 3%er larper- punisher bumber sticker having-thin blue line boot licking- racist -christofascist his posts read as.

Andy Samberg Basketball GIF

• Laugh 2

Parler @NYexile

20 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

That would have to happen but a lot of people would be very unhappy including yourself because your tax bracket would be shooting up straight north. Also don't forget all of the million and billionaires evaporating - not just the average Joe.

Parler @NYexile

39 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

That would have to happen but a lot of people would be very unhappy including yourself because your tax bracket would be shooting up straight north. Also don't forget all of the million and billionaires evaporating - not just the average Joe.

IDGAF. this fantastical scenario isnt happening. its just you trying to deflect from the racist beliefs you hold.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Anti-fascists only show up where the fascists will be. So maybe you should not support the fascists if you want the anti-fascists to go away.

And here I am, you Fascist.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Anti-fascists only show up where the fascists will be. 

Thats why all your freak comrades  were all gathered there together chanting "death to America" .

FWD: ANTIFA ARE LITERALLY NAZIS!!!! : r/forwardsfromgrandma

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

There is free speech and there is also libel. Since this particular poster is insulated from us I have no recourse on that and proper moderation isn't being done. Do you think the message board is better off with these gay call out posts? If so I could drum up some nice choice quotes and make one about you. Either way, labeling me as a "right wing extremist" is laughable.

That is right. You are a right wing FASCIST extremist. Corrected it.

• Poop 1