Calling out a racist. He sure looks like he is a disgruntled individual who hates others who don’t look like him. That being a right wing nut job.

You are truly are an absolute fuckin moron.

What are you a member of the woke police or some bullshit like that?

Only assholes and douchebags make threads calling out other posters on a message board.

If you did this shit on Two Bills Drive they would ban your ass right away.

Lowlife scumbag.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LIBills said:

You are truly are an absolute fuckin moron.

What are you a member of the woke police or some bullshit like that?

Only assholes and douchebags make threads calling out other posters on a message board.

If you did this shit on Two Bills Drive they would ban your ass right away.

Lowlife scumbag.

You are racist asshole. You are a terrorist sympathizer too… You yell Woke constantly. You don’t even know the meaning. Trust me this is only the beginning. 

• Like 1
  • Poop 1
  • Disagree 1

9 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

You are racist asshole. You are a terrorist sympathizer too… You yell Woke constantly. You don’t even know the meaning. Trust me this is only the beginning. 

Like I said, you are a worthless moron.

Go fuck yourself.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I just wonder what kind of mental ailments and how obese he is to have a life so miserable that he does these call out threads.

It has to be bordering on or below the threshold that defines a mentally handicapped human!! 

• Laugh 1
  • Poop 1

TWO Call-out threads against the same person?? Really??

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

TWO Call-out threads against the same person?? Really??

2 people? I'm only in one picture. Not sure who the other guy is. However this is the kind of spam that should be moderated.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

34 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

what happened to free speech?

There is free speech and there is also libel. Since this particular poster is insulated from us I have no recourse on that and proper moderation isn't being done. Do you think the message board is better off with these gay call out posts? If so I could drum up some nice choice quotes and make one about you. Either way, labeling me as a "right wing extremist" is laughable.

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

10 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

There is free speech and there is also libel. Since this particular poster is insulated from us I have no recourse on that and proper moderation isn't being done. Do you think the message board is better off with these gay call out posts? If so I could drum up some nice choice quotes and make one about you. Either way, labeling me as a "right wing extremist" is laughable.

LOL good luck suing for libel, it doesn't apply to message board moderators.

I think this message board would be better without right wing fascists like yourself. 

You can do whatever you want. IDGAF.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

by saying this place would be better without fascists?

How exactly is that cancel culture?

If its just fascists, you'd be the first in line to go and make this place better . You're a freak antifa supporter. 

1 minute ago, RichJ said:

If its just fascists, you'd be the first in line to go and make this place better . You're a freak antifa supporter. 

So youre saying you like fascists and dont like anti-fascists?

That would make you a fascist.

• Laugh 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So youre saying you like fascists and dont like anti-fascists?

That would make you a fascist.

antifa is the ultimate fascist group.  Calling themselves "anti-fascists" is just a way to hide you're freakishness. Just like a man claiming he's a woman is NOT a woman. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I think this board would be better without Left Wing Fascists like you

demonstrate how I fit the definition of fascism. 

but I have zero desire to put up a series of call out threads because only pansies do that kind of thing and I'm of the mindset that "iron sharpens iron."

I have made zero call out threads.

Unfortunately I've seen this all before having been on various message boards for over 2 decades. A group of users come in who don't contribute to actual discussion and just troll other users and then, before you know it,

Weird, blowman and fannypack comment on at least 50% of my posts it seems, and they are not doing so to have an intelligent conversation. Would you call that trolling?

the board dies because the cancer gets out of control.

totally agree, you just dont realize YOU are the cancer.

With no actual users left to troll the locusts move to some other board and repeat the process. In my opinion the Buffalo Range is on the precipice of this happening so whatever the moderators choose to do is on them but I have no obligation to be here. If they want to let Shiva, Spiked, "Tonya," and others run the show they are free to do as they see fit since they pay the bills.

See ya! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

• Like 2
  • Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 minutes ago, RichJ said:

antifa is the ultimate fascist group.  Calling themselves "anti-fascists" is just a way to hide you're freakishness. Just like a man claiming he's a woman is NOT a woman. 

The US fought the nazi's in WW2, were you on the side of the fascists or the anti-fascists in that scenario?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg