OK...Very Wide Ass Has Been Given Plenty of Opportunity to Be Part of This Community -- It is Now Time for Him to Leave

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Maybe it’s time For the rest of us group together and demand that I get moderator back so I can put a stop to this nonsense.

Heads would roll, huh?

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

20 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

The trash won't leave and I have to waste all this time doing it slowly.

I will get it done.

Motherfucker, you are the trash.

• Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, shiva2999 said:

Heads would roll, huh?

I don’t know about that but I would definitely clean this mess up.

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

I don’t know about that but I would definitely clean this mess up.

How would you do that? Use your moral authority?

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

14 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

How would you do that? Use your moral authority?

First thing is I'd combine the multiple threads that are nothing but call outs and trolling involving Spike (and you). Second is edit the fucking posts to reduce the 72pt Fonts that idiot insists on using and the over-sized photos too many people use. Third, I'd put a fucking stop to altering user's names. Very Wide Ass, etc would be done. 

This entire forum is nothing but people fighting and you two are at the center of most of them. Seriously, both of you, grow the fuck up

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

First thing is I'd combine the multiple threads that are nothing but call outs and trolling involving Spike (and you). 

In your opinion, are Spike and I the only trolls in the forum?

If it wasn't for us, this place would be Shangri-la?

11 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

In your opinion, are Spike and I the only trolls in the forum?

If it wasn't for us, this place would be Shangri-la?

No, you're the premier trolls right now. You both came back here and have done little else than fucking argue with everyone but each other. I can see right through your bullshit. You've even taken the Right wingers who were on your side when you first came back and turned THEM against you. 

It's intentionally trolling and it's fucking pathetic. 72 years old?? Grow up and get a hobby, grandpa, for the few years you have left. Maybe make things right with the universe before you're being judged by it

• Like 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

Heads would roll, huh?

I see HipKunt is still butt hurt over his loss of power after he abused like he no doubt does to female teenagers.

• Penis 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

2 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I see HipKunt is still butt hurt over his loss of power after he abused like he no doubt does to female teenagers.

He'd make a great movie villain.

He'd hum "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" whenever he'd pick out his latest victim.

• Laugh 1

53 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No, you're the premier trolls right now. You both came back here and have done little else than fucking argue with everyone but each other. I can see right through your bullshit. You've even taken the Right wingers who were on your side when you first came back and turned THEM against you. 

It's intentionally trolling and it's fucking pathetic. 72 years old?? Grow up and get a hobby, grandpa, for the few years you have left. Maybe make things right with the universe before you're being judged by it

In their defense this place was a silver maple with hear rot, structurally unsound, slowly dying, and and diseased.  This section of the board was nothing but trumpism, racism, militarism, and right wing authoritarianism that was mostly devoid of thought.  They are indeed trolling but they are doing so for the same reason you get a tree service to cut down a silver maple with hear rot.  You cut that tree down and remove it to plant a new one that will be healthier.  

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

Trolls are annoying but being annoying does not necessarily make one a troll.

Being annoyed is a personal choice.

No one is forced to be annoyed.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

In their defense this place was a silver maple with hear rot, structurally unsound, slowly dying, and and diseased.  This section of the board was nothing but trumpism, racism, militarism, and right wing authoritarianism that was mostly devoid of thought.  They are indeed trolling but they are doing so for the same reason you get a tree service to cut down a silver maple with hear rot.  You cut that tree down and remove it to plant a new one that will be healthier.  

They couldn't do it in billszone so they run here since lit needed a few trolls .

Broken down retards .lol

img_2_1657493185424.jpg

• Laugh 1

1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

You're so full of shit.   I endured months of TruMP SuCks before I put my hat in the fray.  All were warned and had a chance to desist and save yourselves.

But once the lot of you failed to tone it down, my logic crushed the mental image of all Totalitarian Leftist Fascists.

Bowflex, Sackman and LiBills also merely defended their intellectual positions.

• Laugh 1

1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

• Penis 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 minute ago, FanBack said:

You're so full of shit.   I endured months of TruMP SuCks before I put my hat in the fray.  All were warned and had a chance to desist and save yourselves.

But once the lot of you failed to tone it down, my logic crushed the mental image of all Totalitarian Leftist Fascists.

Bowflex, Sackman and LiBills also merely defended their intellectual positions.

LOL!!!

• Poop 1

2 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Sorry, champ...you're on the wrong side of this one.

It's unfortunate because you seem to be somewhat reasonable and logical. 

The problem is you see things through the lens of the left...which is that anything done by people that are more conservative/right leaning is laced with evil, and that it needs to be condmened, destroyed, and replaced with leftist ideology. 

How about both sides being able to have their thoughts and discussions without it devolving into a shitty back and forth of insults and threats?

If you think that you or anyone else is going to chase us out and take over...you are sadly mistaken.

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

They couldn't do it in billszone so they run here since lit needed a few trolls .

Broken down retards .lol

img_2_1657493185424.jpg

This is the new generation of rangers that is going to change this board for the better

Said no one, ever

LOL

• Laugh 1

13 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

This is the new generation of rangers that is going to change this board for the better

they were both attending Toronto's gay pride parade which explains why spunked is flashing his tits. 

2 hours ago, Herodotus said:

They are indeed trolling but they are doing so for the same reason you get a tree service to cut down a silver maple with hear rot.  You cut that tree down and remove it to plant a new one that will be healthier.  

Got it, so their job is to drive out Conservative thought to make this a left wing echo chamber? Let us know how that works out because soon you'll be eating your own. In my mind they're just flies buzzing around with the intellectual capacity of toddlers and I'm shocked that they're actually older than me.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, Herodotus said:

What this place was, was a group of regulars who don’t always get along but together have formed a virtual family, dysfunctional, but still a family. In the realm of we can talk shit about each other but outsiders cannot talk shit about any of us. Even though there are a lot of people in here that I haven’t gotten along with, I will defend every single one of them against some outsiders coming in here and starting shit.

And these two imbeciles may have been here in the old days but they walked away, turn their back on this place for years, and they think they can just stride back in here and act like they fucking own the place? They do not. And since they have no respect for the people that keep this place going every day, then they can both fuck off

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

What this place was, was a group of regulars who don’t always get along but together have formed a virtual family, dysfunctional, but still a family. In the realm of we can talk shit about each other but outsiders cannot talk shit about any of us. Even though there are a lot of people in here that I haven’t gotten along with, I will defend every single one of them again some outside are coming in here and starting shit.

Oh NOEZ!

We're dead meat now!

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Since you are closer to death than all of us, “dead meat”  would be the correct phrase for you.

...and the former moderator.

You guys might have killed Hal, but neither spike nor I have a deadly disease so you're going to have to try harder with us.

• Poop 1

4 hours ago, RichJ said:

Broken down retards .lol

img_2_1657493185424.jpg

I thought the gay community had fashion sense……..camo  shorts for chubs mcgrub and for his AIDS patient partner …….a dragon shirt.