OK...Very Wide Ass Has Been Given Plenty of Opportunity to Be Part of This Community -- It is Now Time for Him to Leave

2 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Your dogs ARE being abused but you most likely are too retarded to see it. Pictures don't lie! Dog shit and piss all over the kennel, no water and filthy empty feeding bowl. The brown dog has nails way to long and an eye infection. Clean up asshole.

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!  Be a better human and actually care for something other than yourself SPUNKEDAIDS!! FFS

• Like 1

My dogs eat in their crates when they are brought in the late afternoon for overnighting.

I fill their HUGE dog bowls with wate  at least 3 times a day.

I clean their shit each and very day.

WHY DON'T YOU TWO TAKE YOUR LYING COCK SUCKING MOUTHS ELSEWHERE YOU FUCKIN' COWARDS?

• Laugh 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

Yeah this.

Much more efficient for 1 to remove themselves than 2! SpunkedAIDS wouldn’t understand that though, it’s math, he isn’t the smartest little ogre (as we’ve already discussed)🤣.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Toofast80 said:

Much more efficient for 1 to remove themselves than 2! SpunkedAIDS wouldn’t understand that though, it’s math, he isn’t the smartest little ogre (as we’ve already discussed)🤣.

I guess Lit wanted to throw a stink bomb in this place and Lemonaids was it.

It will not end well.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

My dogs eat in their crates when they are brought in the late afternoon for overnighting.

WHY DON'T YOU TWO TAKE YOUR LYING COCK SUCKING MOUTHS ELSEWHERE YOU FUCKIN' COWARDS?

You don't clean shit! Literally.  Any imbecile that would take a picture of his dogs with piles of dog shit in the backround thinks it's normal. Clean that kennel you pig. Get a proper floor that won't breed bacteria.You are an irresponsible pet owner. Give those dogs to a good home. You put that big dog in a cage??? You're a fucking idiot.

• Laugh 1

3 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

You don't clean shit! Literally.  Any imbecile that would take a picture of his dogs with piles of dog shit in the backround thinks it's normal. Clean that kennel you pig. Get a proper floor that won't breed bacteria.You are an irresponsible pet owner

I guess not cleaning the dog shit is better than buying new furniture.

• Laugh 1

27 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I guess not cleaning the dog shit is better than buying new furniture.

I can't even imagine the inside of his "house". He puts those dogs in a cage from afternoon until morning .You KNOW they are shitting and pissing in there.Thats torture for those dogs.Thats probably why that English Bulldog died, from abuse.

Harrowing images show 61 dogs packed into cages on way to slaughter for  meat - World News - Mirror Online

1 minute ago, Very Wide Right said:

I can't even imagine the inside of his "house". He puts those dogs in a cage from afternoon until morning .You KNOW they are shitting and pissing in there.Thats torture for those dogs.

Why own a dog if you are gonna put it in a cage?

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Someone is losing it. Lol!

• Laugh 1

If CumsTooFast is just a little faggot as his photo depicts, can you imagine what Very Wide Ass who bottoms for CTF must look like?

Holy shit!!!

LOL!!!

Very Wide Ass has to take it in the ass since none of his gay lovers want to see his face.

They lose their erections.

Now we understand why Very Wide Ass will NOT post a photo of himself.

Look at the grin on the guy at the back of this video -- it is the exact same grin CumsTooFast has.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

25 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

If CumsTooFast is just a little faggot as his photo depicts, can you imagine what Very Wide Ass who bottoms for CTF must look like?

Holy shit!!!

LOL!!!

Very Wide Ass has to take it in the ass since none of his gay lovers want to see his face.

Look at the grin on the guy at the back of this video -- it is the exact same grin CumsTooFast has.

I’m a “little faggot” that has always been faster, stronger, smarter and able to stomp you 👍!

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Holy shit!!!

LOL!!!

Wait, it's not only Asians you HATE? You HATE gay people too?

How about we make a poll between VWR and Spunked and the loser leaves?

Seems like a fair way to go about it if the goal is to boot someone

I'd say VWR is a much more valued member of the community here than Spunked, but a poll would confirm.

Whaddya say?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I'd say VWR is a much more valued member of the community here than Spunked, but a poll would confirm.

Whaddya say?

I know what I'd say.

You're a moron and this isn't a popularity contest.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the fucking kitchen.

• Disagree 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

35 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Whaddya say?

I have a better idea....

Why don't you go fuck your wife in the ass?

21 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

I know what I'd say.

You're a moron and this isn't a popularity contest.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the fucking kitchen.

The trash won't leave and I have to waste all this time doing it slowly.

I will get it done.

• Disagree 1