OK...Very Wide Ass Has Been Given Plenty of Opportunity to Be Part of This Community -- It is Now Time for Him to Leave

The Owner of this place asked posters to post a photo of themselves -- VERY WIDE ASS won't do it.

We ask him repeatedly to back up his claims of material possessions -- VERY WIDE ASS won't do it

His contributions consist of uncreative boring insults.

His posts are just lies and deflection.

Can we as a community simply ask VERY WIDE ASS to move on and leave?

• Laugh 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

2 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

The Owner of this place asked posters to post a photo of themselves -- VERY WIDE ASS won't do it.

We ask him repeatedly to back up his claims of material possessions -- VERY WIDE ASS won't do it

His contributions consist of uncreative boring insults.

His posts are just lies and deflection.

Can we as a community simply ask VERY WIDE ASS to move on and leave?

Is that you or the ape talking? 

• Laugh 2

33 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

We may have to stick with the primate lingo until he sacks up since he likes calling people out for not posting pictures

What a joke this fool is

Maybe I should just go ahead and post the pic since I know where and how to aquire it?

Whatcha think, Spunked?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

We may have to stick with the primate lingo until he sacks up since he likes calling people out for not posting pictures

What a joke this fool is

Maybe I should just go ahead and post the pic since I know where and how to aquire it?

Whatcha think, Spunked?

That needs to be posted

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

Happy Hour Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Laugh 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

This is exactly the kind've shit I would be shutting down - call out threads that serve no purpose other than trolling and starting fights

• Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

He’s not the smartest little ogre! I’m certain most of us are aware of this by now🤦‍♂️

Give him a break.

After all, he lives in the Canadian projects.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

There is the kunt.

So his lie this week is that I am an animal abuser because I am holding the paw of my late Old English Bulldogge Spike because he was too excited to stand still for the photo.

So now Very Wide Ass continues the lie, keeps repeating the lie, etc. because he has no real life that he is proud of otherwise he would post a photo of something. in his real life.

How long is this message board going to tolerate a liar like this?

Surely Very Wide Ass you see me tightening and tightening the noose around your neck?

It is time to go for your own good.

You can find plenty of extreme right wing forums that will serve as your echo chamber.

Just not here anymore.

Those who will support an obvious liar like yourself only due to shared political beliefs may even join you at your new forum.

The rest of us are no longer going to tolerate you here.

You see there are going to be new Moderators here.

You see there going to be new rules here.

BYE BYE

• Laugh 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

3 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

There is the kunt.

So his lie this week is that I am an animal abuser because I am holding the paw of my late Old English Bulldogge Spike because he was too excited to stand still for the photo.

So now Very Wide Ass continues the lie, keeps repeating the lie, etc. because he has no real life that he is proud of otherwise he would post a photo of something. in his real life.

Surely Very Wide Ass you see me tightening and tightening the noose around your neck?

You can find plenty of extreme right wing forums that will serve as your echo chamber.

Just not here anymore.

Those who will support an obvious liar like yourself only due to shared political beliefs may even join you at your new forum.

BYE BYE

How long will this MB tolerate an entity like you SpunkedAIDS?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

How long will this MB tolerate an entity like you SpunkedAIDS?

As long as Lit is running the show, Lemonaids will be spewing his bullshit all over this forum.

He tried to infiltrate TBD and they kicked his ass out right away as they caught on to his bullshit real fast.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

As long as Lit is running the show, Lemonaids will be spewing his bullshit all over this forum.

He tried to infiltrate TBD and they kicked his ass out right away as the caught on to his bullshit real fast.

It’s like watching the livestream 24/7 of a dude in a straight jacket!

• Laugh 2

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

Indeed.

Lit may be on the right, but at least he has integrity and the ability to consider disagreement rationally instead of just blowing his stack like so many of the brain dead here.

Anybody with half a brain can see what spike is doing, but unfortunately for the rest of us the retarded right doesn't have half a brain or a sense of humor or the ability to feel shame.

Just a bunch of arrogant assholes.

The scourge of the planet.

• Like 1
  • Poop 2

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

6 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Indeed.

Lit may be on the right, but at least he has integrity and the ability to consider disagreement rationally instead of just blowing his stack like so many of the brain dead here.

Anybody with half a brain can see what spike is doing, but unfortunately for the rest of us the retarded right doesn't have half a brain or a sense of humor or the ability to feel shame.

He’s showing how immature and under-educated many of the left are!?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Indeed.

What's wrong Shiva? You seem upset? Those hormones getting the best of ya this morning?

• Laugh 1

34 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

There is the kunt.

Just not here anymore.

BYE BYE

Your dogs ARE being abused but you most likely are too retarded to see it. Pictures don't lie! Dog shit and piss all over the kennel, no water and filthy empty feeding bowl. The brown dog has nails way to long and an eye infection. Clean up asshole.

• Like 1