Jump to content

Whatever Happened to a Poster that Went by the Username of Moonie?


Recommended Posts

I was wondering whatever became of him.

He lived in Colorado.

______ Springs.

Delivered Ice Cream at one point.

Lived in various states before that like Florida and Texas.

Then I think he moved back to WNY after his divorce.

Anyone know him?

I think Vern or Verl was his real name.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • SpikedLemonade changed the title to Whatever Happened to a Poster that Went by the Username of Moonie?
23 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I was wondering whatever became of him.

He lived in Colorado.

______ Springs.

Delivered Ice Cream at one point.

Lived in various states before that like Florida and Texas.

Then I think he moved back to WNY after his divorce.

Anyone know him?

I think Vern or Verl was his real name.

PMoon? Idk but he was a good dude. I’m sure Lit could shoot him an email. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

I think he was part of the 25% that left here because of cancer SpikedLemonade 

 

I think it was more Billsman and all the drama that went down around 2012 and very nearly killed this place.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Yep and Spike has culled many people as well.

No no he has just further alienated a few, maybe 3 or 4.  Billsman, may he rest in peace, and lit drove off about 20.  Lets see, Me, Shiva, Spiked, 35Pete, Sukie, Chickie and Coasty, I think Miknaboz used to post here as did Notacon, Sukie, and several others.  2012 was a disaster for this place.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

No no he has just further alienated a few, maybe 3 or 4.  Billsman, may he rest in peace, and lit drove off about 20.  Lets see, Me, Shiva, Spiked, 35Pete, Sukie, Chickie and Coasty, I think Miknaboz used to post here as did Notacon, Sukie, and several others.  2012 was a disaster for this place.  

I'll take your word for it but Spike is certainly a cancer here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Herodotus said:

No no he has just further alienated a few, maybe 3 or 4.  Billsman, may he rest in peace, and lit drove off about 20.  Lets see, Me, Shiva, Spiked, 35Pete, Sukie, Chickie and Coasty, I think Miknaboz used to post here as did Notacon, Sukie, and several others.  2012 was a disaster for this place.  

Gibby, between you and me, I had booked a trip to visit Vern in Colorado in 2015/2016.

We were communicating in FB.

He had a lot going on in his personal life at that time so we agreed to delay the trip.

Gibby, on another unrelated matter....

You have read what I have read and much more because I have the asshole on IGNORE.

How hard do I hit him?

8/10ths Spike?

Less?

More?

  • Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

He logged in last in 2015. Michael was messing around with his user group at one point but have no idea why.

1DF325B9-6B1F-479E-A52B-BFFAA8A567B1.jpeg

Lit, leave it with me.

I meet the Owner of The BillsZone on Sunday over some wings.

There are issues to discuss.

I will ask about Pmoonie.

Yes, there will be photos.

P.S.:   Lit -- Have you really NOT had enough of the Kunt?  I mean he adds NOTHING to this message board.  Can we just NOT exterminate him now?

 

  • Laugh 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Herodotus said:

No no he has just further alienated a few, maybe 3 or 4.  Billsman, may he rest in peace, and lit drove off about 20.  Lets see, Me, Shiva, Spiked, 35Pete, Sukie, Chickie and Coasty, I think Miknaboz used to post here as did Notacon, Sukie, and several others.  2012 was a disaster for this place.  

I wasn’t around in 2012.

Billsman banned me around 2010.

I then purchased the site from him in 2014.

I heard the story about him going nuts and purging people after I bought the place.

  • Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

I wasn’t around in 2012.

Billsman banned me around 2010.

I then purchased the site from him in 2014.

I heard the story about him going nuts and purging people after I bought the place.

Yeah BM pissed/drove off a lot of people 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Lit, leave it with me.

I meet the Owner of The BillsZone on Sunday over some wings.

There are issues to discuss.

I will ask about Pmoonie.

Yes, there will be photos.

P.S.:   Lit -- Have you really NOT had enough of the Kunt?  I mean he adds NOTHING to this message board.  Can we just NOT exterminate him now?

 

How are you friends with Lecter but he still allowed you to be banned?

What an odd dynamic over there.

  • Laugh 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

How are you friends with Lecter but he still allowed you to be banned?

What an odd dynamic over there.

Lecter is on the Zone less than you are here.

The ban was short.

  • Laugh 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This poor little bastard.

Lost control of the only thing he had in real life he thought -- prestige here.

Now I have fucked up his whole existence.

AND The Badger NEVER stops.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...