Proposal WITHOUT Lit's Approval -- A MOD Group of 3 with Real Powers -- Who Do You Suggest?

22 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Lit -- Would this NOT make sense?

Let's say it is you, Shiva and Daryls as these 3 Mods.

If Daryls attempted to exercise a personal agenda to ban Thin White Turd, he could NOT do it alone as HipKat did on me.  Daryls would have to convince one of you and Shiva to join him in the vote to ban Thin White Turd.  As such, you and Shiva could stop the abuse of power by Daryls if you felt Thin White Turd was not deserving of a ban.

I think this would work and perhaps to give everyone an opportunity to modify their own behaviour before this worthy change here, this new regime could be implemented effective August 1st.

That would also give the time needed to discuss the new rules of engagement here, the posters who will be exiting time to find another site to spread their toxic poison (plenty of far right extremist sites out there that can serve as their echo chamber) and PhillyFairy to find a better looking wife (just look out your window).

What do you think?

Lit -- Looks like I am onto something here.

• Downvote 1
  • Disagree 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Without unIGNORING the above post, I can only ASSume that The Philly Fairy with a large mammal as a wife also agrees with commencing the new regime on August 1st.

Lit, is seems like you have a consensus here.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I gather Lit has the whole message board on IGNORE right now.

Thanks to you, fatty. Like everyone else, he's probably sick of your trolling, hijacking, starting arguments, making accusations and showing off that tiny little plot of land you used to redefine the term tacky as fuck

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Thanks to you, fatty. Like everyone else, he's probably sick of your trolling, hijacking, starting arguments, making accusations and showing off that tiny little plot of land you used to redefine the term tacky as fuck

Couldn't have said better myself. 

• Like 1