Show everyone what you look like - A photo thread

LiterateStylish

14 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Chances of that are somewhere between zero and none.

Pussy! :D :D 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

12 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

We’re you trying for Billy Squire?

It was 1987. I think I was going for every hair band dude there was! lol.

By the time I got to bands that actually did something, I put the big-hair look behind me!

1341169739833.jpg

• Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

9 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

They could make a 32 one hour long episode series on this subject matter.

What a shit hole city made up of some of dumbest ugliest people on the planet.

Says the Canadian LOL

You're country can't speak on being smarter or better looking than anyone. They are lucky if their mate is an actual human and not a goat, sheep, moose, or in your case, a poor unsuspecting bulldog.

And in my city...losers like you get dealt with quick fast. 

Stay safe in loserville...and don't answer your phone if the area code is 215

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

I'd be careful if I were you. Spikey IS Italian and Hamilton IS the home of the Mafia in Canada.

https://www.thespec.com/news/hamilton-region/mafia.html

I'm sure they have friends and business associates in your fine city.

All Spike has to do is make a phone call and you become just another statistic.

Well, I guess we will have to keep record of this threat in case Philly turns up missing, huh? 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

I'd be careful if I were you. Spikey IS Italian and Hamilton IS the home of the Mafia in Canada.

I'm terrified LOL

You clearly have no idea who you're talking to and who myself and my family have ties with. II'm also not the one who shit his pants when his phone rang, either

But, please...keep on making vague comments implying harm to myself and or my family.

These archives will come in handy if such an incident occurs, and Lit will be the one to face the criminal and financial penalties for allowing it.

So fuck around and find out. I don't start shit...but if it comes my way, it will end on my terms.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

It was 1987. I think I was going for every hair band dude there was! lol.

By the time I got to bands that actually did something, I put the big-hair look behind me!

1341169739833.jpg

What??? Cinderella didn't have any openings, huh??? :classic_laugh:

53 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Hey Lit, apparently you had a no tolerance for the N word coming from your MODs, this is at least the 5th death threat that has been levied by Spike and Shiva.They have also made several threats of violence as well. To my knowledge the only way Spike or Shiva would get their personal names would be from you.Will you allow this site to continue to be used as an avenue for death threats and threats of violence against poster's and their families? It's interesting to me that you have such a high bar for MODs on an unmoderated site yet you allow these illegal threats to continue. I would strongly recommend to anyone here that receives a threat of violence to make a police report with your local authorities. Let Lit answer for it as he has full knowledge of the offenders names and addresses as well as the threats he has been allowing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Very Wide Right said:

Hey Lit, apparently you had a no tolerance for the N word coming from your MODs, this is at least the 5th death threat that has been levied by Spike and Shiva.They have also made several threats of violence as well. To my knowledge the only way they would get their personal names would be from you.Will you allow this site to continue to be used as an avenue for death threats and threats of violence against poster's and their families? It's interesting to me that you have such a high bar for MODs on an unmoderated site yet you allow illegal threats to continue.

Falling on deaf ears my friend.

6 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Well, I guess we will have to keep record of this threat in case Philly turns up missing, huh? 

Yup.

This is disgusting rhetoric that Spunked and Shiva have now both used here.

Lit should be horrified that the people he asked to come here are now the ones threatening violence towards longstanding members here that have done nothing of the sort to them.

Scumbags

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Hey Lit, apparently you had a no tolerance for the N word coming from your MODs, this is at least the 5th death threat that has been levied by Spike and Shiva.They have also made several threats of violence as well. To my knowledge the only way they would get their personal names would be from you.Will you allow this site to continue to be used as an avenue for death threats and threats of violence against poster's and their families? It's interesting to me that you have such a high bar for MODs on an unmoderated site yet you allow illegal threats to continue.

Lit should take heed to multiple members of his site warning him about the use of death threats against others by certain posters here.

His refusal to do anything about it may make him liable in a number of ways.

This is the result of cancerous trolls being installed like a toilet, and that also falls on Lit

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Lit should take heed to multiple members of his site warning him about the use of death threats against others by certain posters here.

This is the result of cancerous trolls being installed like a toilet, and that also falls on Lit

Has anyone pm’d Lit about it to at least give him a chance to react? I think even an empty threat deserves a response. HK was demoted, and they are asking a guy who threatens peoples lives to take over?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Falling on deaf ears my friend.

Doesn't matter to me because I haven't been threatened yet because if I was neither one of these clowns would ever be allowed in the U.S. again. Lit,Spike and Shiva would pay a legal price. They are cowards and they are not sophisticated enough to understand the ramifications of public threats online that can be easily proven.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Has anyone pm’d Lit about it to at least give him a chance to react? I think even an empty threat deserves a response. HK was demoted, and they are asking a guy who threatens peoples lives to take over?

I would imagine he's been notified.

I know he's seen the posts from Very Wide about it.

He can pretend it's not a thing, but he better hope it never becomes one

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Doesn't matter to me because I haven't been threatened yet because if I was neither one of these clowns would ever be allowed in the U.S. again. Lit,Spike and Shiva would pay a legal price. They are cowards and they are not sophisticated enough to understand the ramifications of public threats online that can be easily proven.

PM me.

I have the means and resources to hold them accountable 

• Laugh 1

10 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Don't worry about the Canadian troll who knows tai chi. He's a coward who can't even walk straight. He's a gimp.

Notice how he challenges  people but they need to go to Canada.  How about at a Bills game? I'll  meet him there after threatening me. I'll even let him use his mallet and I'll go empty hands.

He won't do it. He already pissed in his panties after a customer service called him. Lol.

• Laugh 1

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

Canadian mafia = US Girlscouts 

Spiked will have his wife Tonya fight for him. She has a better chance of wrinkling someone's shirt.

• Laugh 2

4 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Don't worry about the Canadian troll who knows tai chi. He's a coward who can't even walk straight. He's a gimp.

Notice how he challenges  people but they need to go to Canada.  How about at a Bills game? I'll  meet him there after threatening me. I'll even let him use his mallet and I'll go empty hands.

He won't do it. He already pissed in his panties after a customer service called him. Lol.

I'm not concerned at all LOL

I am however not going to let threats go idly by in case they are dumb enough (Canadians usually are) to attempt it.

And you're right. Spunked is a coward, and he proved it when he shat himself over a phone call.

Shiva is fanning the flames and baiting his buddy into trying something that could end badly for him...not very friend like, if you ask me.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You are correct.  He will be held liable,the proof keeps mounting .Lit made friends with 2 low character-low functioning people and I believe he will pay the price eventually. From an owners perspective when you have already lost 20% of the regulars here because of Spikes crap you would wonder why he allows this to continue.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I'm not concerned at all LOL

I am however not going to let threats go idly by in case they are dumb enough (Canadians usually are) to attempt it.

And you're right. Spunked is a coward, and he proved it when he shat himself over a phone call.

Shiva is fanning the flames and baiting his buddy into trying something that could end badly for him...not very friend like, if you ask me.

I see what lit is doing here . He brought in two Canadian trolls with major inferiority complex to  shake up this board. 

That's what they are, trolls . It's working though.

13 minutes ago, RichJ said:

I see what lit is doing here . He brought in two Canadian trolls with major inferiority complex to  shake up this board. 

That's what they are, trolls . It's working though.

Working?

At what cost, though?

This can't be what he wanted. Unless he wants to have lawyers and the authorities at his door

Who knows with this guy TBH