Jump to content

Photos of Spike's Gardens, Landscaping and Dogs


Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Looks good, those backyard shots look like a good opportunity to do some serious hiking.

Yeah it’s several hundred acres of mountainous terrain. None of it mine. I’ve explored it a few times but only can do so in the late fall. Any other time I’ll be destroyed by ticks, mosquitoes, and chiggers and maybe some redneck. Every day I hear shot gun blasts deep in these woods. 

  • Like 2

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Yeah it’s several hundred acres of mountainous terrain. None of it mine. I’ve explored it a few times but only can do so in the late fall. Any other time I’ll be destroyed by ticks, mosquitoes, and chiggers and maybe some redneck. Every day I hear shot gun blasts deep in these woods. 

You're in Virginia right? Ill be heading down that way next week on the way to Florida, I always wanted to hike West Va. and Va. The area right after the Walker tunnels looks good.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

You're in Virginia right? Ill be heading down that way next week on the way to Florida, I always wanted to hike West Va. and Va. The area right after the Walker tunnels looks good.

 

When I was trucking, anytime I went through WV, I'd look for spots where I could potentially park the rig for a few days and hike to do some wilderness camping

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, HipKat said:

When I was trucking, anytime I went through WV, I'd look for spots where I could potentially park the rig for a few days and hike to do some wilderness camping

Soon after the tunnels heading south there is a train trestle spanning i79. Some day I will hike that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Soon after the tunnels heading south there is a train trestle spanning i79. Some day I will hike that

Let me know, I bet I know the trestle.

Here's one of my YT subscriptions. Go back and watch this guy for awhile. I wanna meet him

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheHoboShoestring

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

You're in Virginia right? Ill be heading down that way next week on the way to Florida, I always wanted to hike West Va. and Va. The area right after the Walker tunnels looks good.

 

Yup. The Blue Ridge Parkway is elite when it comes to camping/hiking etc 

  • Like 2

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Been eating some tomatoes, cucs or salad for each and every meal.

Love cucs on wholewheat bread with some light Becal and No Salt.

Of course, BLTs are outrageous.

Salads can be so cleansing and actually taste like something from the garden.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...