Honest Question -- Do You Really Believe the Lies You Tell Here?

The examples are too numerous.

However, I am just curious if you actually believe the lies you tell or is it following a well known Trump strategy?

It is clear now that Trump did not actually believe he won the election but told the lie for effect and his purposes.

Does Very Wide Ass really believe that F8 is on welfare?

Does HipKat really believe being a racist is acceptable in today's society?

Does Thin White Turd really believe mass shootings are paid actors or that Kim Pegula was really never ill?

Does Very Wide Ass really believe the narrative that he is popular here and that his life is wonderful even though he will not disclose his occupation in any detail, past loves, whether he owns his home or provide any photo proof of the numerous vehicles he claims he owns?

Why is lying so acceptable among these and other posters?

Just curious.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

27 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

You have to understand that they are Americans and the echo chambers in this country are very powerful.  That is indeed the problem with most social media and why I don't discuss or follow any politics on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tiktok or any of that cancerous morass.  

Some will say Trump got elected because Russia divided us on social media.  No no no no, this country is deeply fractured and divided.  They just trolled those fissures in our society.  At worse they showed people stories that confirmed they already believed or wanted to believe.  Back in the early 2000s, but it had to be around 2008, there was an episode on South Park where Butters said I like that guy he called her a bitch.  The echo chambers in this country, the 24/7 pundit cycle (there is very little news, but a lot of pundits spinning that news and agitating their audience), talk rageo (people listen to talk radio -especially Right wing talk radio- and the net result is they are less informed about the world and more enraged),the slow death of newspapers (most major cities and even medium sized towns used to have a well informed editorial board that would give solid analysis of the news, with the collapse of print journalism has come hot take journalism where there is no context, just provocatiob), and the rise of social media as a news source has created a situation where stupidity, misinformation, and seething rage has gone viral.  

Most Democrats, GOP, and alt right are so misinformed and so angry.  They know what they believe because their echo chamber tells them what to feel and they cannot provide evidence to back up their points.

As for racism? That's in the American DNA and tied to our original sin of slavery. We are an incredibly racist country and we will be for a long time yet.

TWD? Honestly, he reminds me of Brad Avery, there is no reaching him because his tin foil hat is wrapped so tightly around his skull that its cutting off oxygen to his brain.

Well said.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Does Thin White Turd really believe mass shootings are paid actors or that Kim Pegula was really never ill?

You're assuming something happened with no video. Just words on screen.

It's got nothing to do with belief.

It's the factual understanding that govt staged things to make you fear and obey their dictates.

And you aren't paying attention. I said people can really die in these. But they aren't natural occurrences.

They are called rituals.

Mass shooting.

Mass.

Sacrifice. Sacrifice has nothing to do with cutting back to save money. 

Telling a soldier, thank you for your sacrifice,is ultimately a sick insult.

Yeah, thanks for being dumb enough to go get yourself killed because the established elite told you to.

The fact is there should be tons of video footage of these things if they are real. But there never is. And the back stories are laughable.

And there's always conveniently a rehearsal, in case the thing ever happens, like a month before, or something. 

So you're making a fool of yourself trying to call me out.

56 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

TWD? Honestly, he reminds me of Brad Avery, there is no reaching him because his tin foil hat is wrapped so tightly around his skull that its cutting off oxygen to his brain.

Except everything I said two years ago is coming true. Apparently I know govt better than anyone here

1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

You have to understand that they are Americans and the echo chambers in this country are very powerful.  That is indeed the problem with most social media and why I don't discuss or follow any politics on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tiktok or any of that cancerous morass.  

Some will say Trump got elected because Russia divided us on social media.  No no no no, this country is deeply fractured and divided.  They just trolled those fissures in our society.  At worse they showed people stories that confirmed they already believed or wanted to believe.  Back in the early 2000s, but it had to be around 2008, there was an episode on South Park where Butters said I like that guy he called her a bitch.  The echo chambers in this country, the 24/7 pundit cycle (there is very little news, but a lot of pundits spinning that news and agitating their audience), talk rageo (people listen to talk radio -especially Right wing talk radio- and the net result is they are less informed about the world and more enraged),the slow death of newspapers (most major cities and even medium sized towns used to have a well informed editorial board that would give solid analysis of the news, with the collapse of print journalism has come hot take journalism where there is no context, just provocatiob), and the rise of social media as a news source has created a situation where stupidity, misinformation, and seething rage has gone viral.  

Most Democrats, GOP, and alt right are so misinformed and so angry.  They know what they believe because their echo chamber tells them what to feel and they cannot provide evidence to back up their points.

As for racism? That's in the American DNA and tied to our original sin of slavery. We are an incredibly racist country and we will be for a long time yet.

BFFs again. Cute.

This so called racust county has brought in more Africans and more immigrants than any other country since slavery ended.

Are they still coming though the border so they can be  treated like slaves?  

These immigrants are saying you're misinformed.  There is no other nation that embraced people from all over the world and thats a FACT.

Not a single Euro or Scandinavian nation voted a black person for president TWICE. 

Stop watching CNN. You sound like white  Biden supporters. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

The reality is that there is significant common ground within all opposing groups.

Also similar wants and needs when it comes to long term safety and prosperity amongst individuals and their families. 

If I find a president that I’m 100% onboard with, they probably aren’t the right president for our country.

2 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

You mean care? It seems to be acceptable in the black community, do you have an opinion about that? Or are you not allowed to have an opinion about that since you procreate with wildlife?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

The examples are too numerous.

However, I am just curious if you actually believe the lies you tell or is it following a well known Trump strategy?

It is clear now that Trump did not actually believe he won the election but told the lie for effect and his purposes.

Does Very Wide Ass really believe that F8 is on welfare?

Does Very Wide Ass really believe the narrative that he is popular here and that his life is wonderful even though he will not disclose his occupation in any detail, past loves, whether he owns his home or provide any photo proof of the numerous vehicles he claims he owns?

Why is lying so acceptable among these and other posters?

Just curious.

You're the biggest liar here, chump.

• Like 2

download.jpg

Honestly, if who I wanted to be president was not taken out he or she would destroy this country because the only way to save this country would be to destroy it.  I am talking about complete audit, abolition, and arrest of those in the MIC responsible for our endless regime change wars.  Complete unilateral scrapping of all current ICBMS, carriers, and nuclear submarines, cancelation of b-21 and scrapping of b-2 and b-52, abolition of NATO and all other entangling alliances and immediate withdrawal of all troops from foreign bases and closure of all overseas bases.

AIPAC, Ukrainian lobbies, the Atlantic counsel, the CIA and NSA would be deemed terrorist organizations and outlawed, their assets seized, their leadership handed over to the international criminal court for trial.  All senior military commanders and Wall Street executive officers are to be arrested.  Boeing, Raytheon and all companies involved in war racketeering are to be seized, and these companies are to be taxed and back taxed to 100 percent destruction.

By law the US Military will be returned to a territorial guard system.  Each state is to raise 1,000 troops who will serve without compensation for a fixed term of 36 months.  The military will become a thing that nobody wants to sign up for and states will be penalized for successful recruitment that exceeds 1000.  They will be rewarded for failure to recruit volunteers.  

Multinational corporations and Oligarchs of which there are five that control 90 percent of the media are to be deemed monopolies and broken up.  

No single person or business or any other single entity may donate more than 20 dollars to any single candidate.

Receiving foreign donations and contributions to a campaign or whi in office is a capitol crime.  

No office holder is to be allowed to join a PAC for a period of 12 years after their term ends.

All elected officials shall make no more than the minimum wage of their state and may not in any way continue the business of their private life while in office and to that end all their business holdings and asserts will be held by the Treasury until six months after they leave office 

All elected officials will only be allowed the Healthcare options of the least well off 25 percent of the population of their respective states.

No secret service protection for former presidents or their families.

Until such a time as pensions and social security are protected for the people, all congressional and executive level pensions are abolished.

Access to safe shelter, nutrition, safe water, Healthcare, education from K-post grad and/or a trade school, and a decent job with a living wage and old age insurance (watch FDR's 2nd bill of rights speech) are to be enshrined in the constitution.

As we are pro life and not hypocrites in Gibbyland fine, abortion except when the life or health of the mother is at risk or in cases of rape or incest is outlawed and in the exceptions above is outlawed and a criminal offense past the 19th week.  Additionally, capitol punishment violates the 8th amendment, war profiteering and war pimping is prohibited, euthanasia and doctor assisted suicide are also criminal offenses.

Women are to be granted up to 2 years of paid maternity leave after the birth of their child and men are to be granted 1 year.

Tax cuts are to be abolished and the tax rate of the wealthiest Americans will return to 1950s levels.

The country would indeed be destroyed but our humanity would be restored.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RichJ said:

BFFs again. Cute.

This so called racust county has brought in more Africans and more immigrants than any other country since slavery ended.

Are they still coming though the border so they can be  treated like slaves?  

These immigrants are saying you're misinformed.  There is no other nation that embraced people from all over the world and thats a FACT.

Not a single Euro or Scandinavian nation voted a black person for president TWICE. 

Stop watching CNN. You sound like white  Biden supporters. 

An incredibly racist country that elected a black man to be president...not once, but twice.

I'll go to my grave with the belief that most people are good hearted and not racist.

This is the America I've seen during my time...which has had me travel all over this country.

27 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

An incredibly racist country that elected a black man to be president...not once, but twice.

I'll go to my grave with the belief that most people are good hearted and not racist.

This is the America I've seen during my time...which has had me travel all over this country.

No one votes any president in. 

There's no way in hell a black guy with a Muslim sounding name, gets in the white house unless it's  staged/scripted , fixed .

All elections are fixed. All

4 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Honestly, if who I wanted to be president was not taken out he or she would destroy this country because the only way to save this country would be to destroy it.  I am talking about complete audit, abolition, and arrest of those in the MIC responsible for our endless regime change wars.  Complete unilateral scrapping of all current ICBMS, carriers, and nuclear submarines, cancelation of b-21 and scrapping of b-2 and b-52, abolition of NATO and all other entangling alliances and immediate withdrawal of all troops from foreign bases and closure of all overseas bases.

AIPAC, Ukrainian lobbies, the Atlantic counsel, the CIA and NSA would be deemed terrorist organizations and outlawed, their assets seized, their leadership handed over to the international criminal court for trial.  All senior military commanders and Wall Street executive officers are to be arrested.  Boeing, Raytheon and all companies involved in war racketeering are to be seized, and these companies are to be taxed and back taxed to 100 percent destruction.

By law the US Military will be returned to a territorial guard system.  Each state is to raise 1,000 troops who will serve without compensation for a fixed term of 36 months.  The military will become a thing that nobody wants to sign up for and states will be penalized for successful recruitment that exceeds 1000.  They will be rewarded for failure to recruit volunteers.  

Multinational corporations and Oligarchs of which there are five that control 90 percent of the media are to be deemed monopolies and broken up.  

No single person or business or any other single entity may donate more than 20 dollars to any single candidate.

Receiving foreign donations and contributions to a campaign or whi in office is a capitol crime.  

No office holder is to be allowed to join a PAC for a period of 12 years after their term ends.

All elected officials shall make no more than the minimum wage of their state and may not in any way continue the business of their private life while in office and to that end all their business holdings and asserts will be held by the Treasury until six months after they leave office 

All elected officials will only be allowed the Healthcare options of the least well off 25 percent of the population of their respective states.

No secret service protection for former presidents or their families.

Until such a time as pensions and social security are protected for the people, all congressional and executive level pensions are abolished.

Access to safe shelter, nutrition, safe water, Healthcare, education from K-post grad and/or a trade school, and a decent job with a living wage and old age insurance (watch FDR's 2nd bill of rights speech) are to be enshrined in the constitution.

As we are pro life and not hypocrites in Gibbyland fine, abortion except when the life or health of the mother is at risk or in cases of rape or incest is outlawed and in the exceptions above is outlawed and a criminal offense past the 19th week.  Additionally, capitol punishment violates the 8th amendment, war profiteering and war pimping is prohibited, euthanasia and doctor assisted suicide are also criminal offenses.

Women are to be granted up to 2 years of paid maternity leave after the birth of their child and men are to be granted 1 year.

Tax cuts are to be abolished and the tax rate of the wealthiest Americans will return to 1950s levels.

The country would indeed be destroyed but our humanity would be restored.

I agree with almost all of this.

I imagine that the posts I cannot see here because the posters are on my IGNORE List are also agreeing with you.

6 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I imagine that the posts I cannot see here because the posters are on my IGNORE List are also agreeing with you.

pursed lips disapproving GIF

• Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I took a bunch of photos of property this morning and I am now going to start posting them.

Very Wide Ass will NOT post photos of his expensive truck, motorcycle, ATV or 5 Black Employees.

Do you know why?

Because he is a liar.

How shitty does your life have to be that you come here to lie to strangers?

6105B18B-1846-4D8F-8718-1D48738B7920.jpg

• Laugh 1

I took a bunch of photos of property this morning and I am now going to start posting them.

Very Wide Ass will NOT post photos of his expensive truck, motorcycle, ATV or 5 Black Employees.

Do you know why?

Because he is a liar.

File extension is the problem.

convert heic to jpg and it works.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Do you know why?

Because he is a liar.

LOL