BREAKING NEWS: Better Call Saul -- The 2nd Half of the Series Final Season Airs Monday July 11th...YOU WATCHING?

Great series in general and a great last season.

There was a sizeable break from the first half of this last season however it finally restarts on AMC tonight (Monday July 11th).

I am a fan and I know Shiva is as well.

I have the Los Pollos Hermanos t-shirt for months now and last Friday our custom made Better Call Saul t-shirts arrived which I will be rocking today.

Anyone else a fan?

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1
  • Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

• 2 weeks later...

Shiva, I am not a fan of tonight's episode.

It explains the Cinnabon storyline but really does not tell us much more about the current ongoing storyline.

Just unnecessary background character development really since we already knew that Saul/Jimmy was a con artist.

• Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Obviously the Fring/Mike/Salamanca side of the story is more fun and exciting.

what was up with the B+W?

do you think Vince Gilligan hired the security guard because he looked like Alan Hale (Skipper)?

• Laugh 1

14 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Obviously the Fring/Mike/Salamanca side of the story is more fun and exciting.

what was up with the B+W?

do you think Vince Gilligan hired the security guard because he looked like Alan Hale (Skipper)?

LOL!!!

• Poop 1

5 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Shiva, I am not a fan of tonight's episode.

It explains the Cinnabon storyline but really does not tell us much more about the current ongoing storyline.

Just unnecessary background character development really since we already knew that Saul/Jimmy was a con artist.

I didn't expect fireworks from this episode. It had to make the transition from the climax of the Salamanca saga, which didn't have any tie in to Breaking Bad, back to the established history of the previous series, so it was bound to be low key.

It'll rev up for sure.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I hope so. I wasn’t even sure what the last episode was trying to set up. So it’ll be interesting. 👍

Some of that in this one as well but we see Walter for the first time.

I’m still processing, but…..

it looks like we are seeing the last vestiges of Jimmy leave and the completed transition to Saul Goodman….

for sure I thought he would leave the cancer guy* alone. But the opposite was true. Jimmy never would have done that. more to come………

*the very funny Kevin Sussman, Stuart on TBBT

** what are your thoughts Spike?

5 hours ago, jc856 said:

I’m still processing, but…..

it looks like we are seeing the last vestiges of Jimmy leave and the completed transition to Saul Goodman….

for sure I thought he would leave the cancer guy* alone. But the opposite was true. Jimmy never would have done that. more to come………

*the very funny Kevin Sussman, Stuart on TBBT

** what are your thoughts Spike?

The phone call to his assistant really progressed the storyline.

The identity theft scam he is running really is only further character development which to me is irrelevant since by now we know what Saul is.

The meeting with Walter was excellent.

I hope the next episode focuses more on that and less on the scams.

• Like 1