Shiva's Friends All Drive Porsches He Must Make Amends

17 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Did you have to forgo university to support your fatherless family of were you just too dumb to get into East Bumfuck U.?

Is it better to not go to college and excel at everything that you do or to go to college and spend your life being a fucking idiot?

I really don’t know where you come up with this ridiculous shit that you keep accusing me of in my childhood. Like being destitute. Go do some research dip shit, I grew up in Amherst, which is the upper middle class suburb of Buffalo. Trust me, I was hardly destitute.

not to mention, I’m 58 years old. Do you really think saying anything about how tall I am or if I went to college has any effect on me at all? If anything it just points out how fucking simple minded and stupid you are. Much like everything you post on here does. Simple minded and stupid.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Is it better to not go to college and excel at everything that you do or to go to college and spend your life being a fucking idiot?

I really don’t know where you come up with this ridiculous shit that you keep accusing me of in my childhood. Like being destitute. Go do some research dip shit, I grew up in Amherst, which is the upper middle class suburb of Buffalo. Trust me, I was hardly destitute.

not to mention, I’m 58 years old. Do you really think saying anything about how tall I am or if I went to college has any effect on me at all? If anything it just points out how fucking simple minded and stupid you are. Much like everything you post on here does. Simple minded and stupid.

Forgive him.

His dentures keep dropping on his keyboard.

• Laugh 1

14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

What is it that you do that you excel at?

Obviously it isn't message board moderation.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

35 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

What is it that you do that you excel at?

Obviously it isn't message board moderation.

Look troll, I have very few people on ignore .The ones I DO have are trolls and useless idiots who offer nothing other than attacks and nonsense.

People like you.

Good-night Lucille!

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Look troll, I have very few people on ignore .The ones I DO have are trolls and useless idiots who offer nothing other than attacks and nonsense.

People like you.

Good-night Lucille!

What a pussy.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

56 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

A 58 year old "man" posting photos of semi-naked girls who look 16 years old and Shiva and me are the sick ones?

Sorry, I have a libido and you have a pet simian who probably has denied you sex for so long, you've just accepted the fact that you're useless 

• Laugh 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

52 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Yes, you like your women fatter, skanky and much older looking. Pictures coming.

happy i love you GIF by Boomerang Official

• Laugh 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

A 58 year old "man" posting photos of semi-naked girls who look 16 years old and Shiva and me are the sick ones?

SPunk is pissed that HK isn't posting half naked 70+ dudes with a cane

• Laugh 2