Jump to content

Shiva's Friends All Drive Porsches He Must Make Amends


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

And you're too fucking stupid to remember your 2 day hissy fit over how I post links, apparently, right moron?

Nope. I remember it well.

It was a perfect example of your sleaziness.

So what?

  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

No offense but that neighborhood looks depressing.

It is what it is, a mixed race working class (aka lower income) neighborhood that has long been red lined out of most nice things, but in the immediate area the looks are deceiving and really I have my garden, I have MY house that I own, and I am left alone and its mostly quiet so no offense taken.

 

The schools in the area do suck so I will be sending my kids, when the time comes, to a parochial school, but well what am I to do? The affordable housing stock is mostly on the east side and this house is a former rental that the old owner gutted, rehabbed and then rented.  He got out of the game when his tenants became infrequent on their rent, and so the opportunity availed itself and I bought it and I pay 600 bucks a month on my mortgage note when the overall rent prices in KC are getting ever closer to 1000 a month.  

While the neighborhood needs TLC and commu nigh engagement it's not so bad that I can't order groceries or food.  Getting a cab can be a pain in the ass, but then like I said that's what you get in east KC.  However, it's a three minute walk to a bus stop and so while I have a car, I use that on the weekend and commute to work which saves a shit load of money on gas.  Been there two years and the only problems yet are the Watchtower tract people and door to door salesmen for cable, the Star, and and this or that and they're only a problem because I hate being hassled for shit I don't want.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

It is what it is, a mixed race working class (aka lower income) neighborhood that has long been red lined out of most nice things, but in the immediate area the looks are deceiving and really I have my garden, I have MY house that I own, and I am left alone and its mostly quiet so no offense taken.

 

The schools in the area do suck so I will be sending my kids, when the time comes, to a parochial school, but well what am I to do? The affordable housing stock is mostly on the east side and this house is a former rental that the old owner gutted, rehabbed and then rented.  He got out of the game when his tenants became infrequent on their rent, and so the opportunity availed itself and I bought it and I pay 600 bucks a month on my mortgage note when the overall rent prices in KC are getting ever closer to 1000 a month.  

While the neighborhood needs TLC and commu nigh engagement it's not so bad that I can't order groceries or food.  Getting a cab can be a pain in the ass, but then like I said that's what you get in east KC.  However, it's a three minute walk to a bus stop and so while I have a car, I use that on the weekend and commute to work which saves a shit load of money on gas.  Been there two years and the only problems yet are the Watchtower tract people and door to door salesmen for cable, the Star, and and this or that and they're only a problem because I hate being hassled for shit I don't want.

What do you do for work?

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/10/2022 at 4:13 PM, LiterateStylish said:

D08B93CB-258A-4812-8B54-7E24C521F299.thumb.jpg.c76918be666c0997f77c0df9ef4db60f.jpg

Kinda looks like Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi mixed with a child molester.

  • Laugh 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Kinda looks like Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi mixed with a child molester.

Once again I picked the wrong random post to unIGNORE and audit.

I won't make that mistake again.

A child molester?

Fuck!!!

Project much?

  • Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

Nope. I remember it well.

It was a perfect example of your sleaziness.

So what?

Are you trying to outstupid Bowman? 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Herodotus said:

It is what it is, a mixed race working class (aka lower income) neighborhood that has long been red lined out of most nice things, but in the immediate area the looks are deceiving and really I have my garden, I have MY house that I own, and I am left alone and its mostly quiet so no offense taken.

 

The schools in the area do suck so I will be sending my kids, when the time comes, to a parochial school, but well what am I to do? The affordable housing stock is mostly on the east side and this house is a former rental that the old owner gutted, rehabbed and then rented.  He got out of the game when his tenants became infrequent on their rent, and so the opportunity availed itself and I bought it and I pay 600 bucks a month on my mortgage note when the overall rent prices in KC are getting ever closer to 1000 a month.  

While the neighborhood needs TLC and commu nigh engagement it's not so bad that I can't order groceries or food.  Getting a cab can be a pain in the ass, but then like I said that's what you get in east KC.  However, it's a three minute walk to a bus stop and so while I have a car, I use that on the weekend and commute to work which saves a shit load of money on gas.  Been there two years and the only problems yet are the Watchtower tract people and door to door salesmen for cable, the Star, and and this or that and they're only a problem because I hate being hassled for shit I don't want.

You might want to mix in a little Scotts crabgrass treatment next spring. 

  • Laugh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I use the weed and feed on the lawn to very good effect.  Nice Lush mainly weed free lawn, the garden? I try to keep as organic as possible and the trade off for that decision is 3 to 4 hours a week of weeding.  My choice for organic means I am blessed with birds, bumble bees, honey bees, and bastards uh paper wasps but to be fair I have an unwritten treaty with the wasps (they can't read so I don't write) in that they stay away from the door to the garden, the shed and the garage then they do their thing and I do mine.

 

Now organic doesn't mean no chemicals as I have found Fox urine to be very effective in driving away squirrels and rabbits from my vegetables.  Mints too.  So really weeds don't bother me and I have 10 inches to play with before the city gets pissy and since I mow, whack, hoe, chop, and pull them out every week (other than last when I had the flu and was just too sick to do much of anything) that's not an issue.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

I use the weed and feed on the lawn to very good effect.  Nice Lush mainly weed free lawn, the garden? I try to keep as organic as possible and the trade off for that decision is 3 to 4 hours a week of weeding.  My choice for organic means I am blessed with birds, bumble bees, honey bees, and bastards uh paper wasps but to be fair I have an unwritten treaty with the wasps (they can't read so I don't write) in that they stay away from the door to the garden, the shed and the garage then they do their thing and I do mine.

 

Now organic doesn't mean no chemicals as I have found Fox urine to be very effective in driving away squirrels and rabbits from my vegetables.  Mints too.  So really weeds don't bother me and I have 10 inches to play with before the city gets pissy and since I mow, whack, hoe, chop, and pull them out every week (other than last when I had the flu and was just too sick to do much of anything) that's not an issue.  

I'd recommend investing in or renting a tiller for that garden. It appears that you have your plants spaced out so why not just turn over the soil weekly in between and introduce fertilizer at the same time so you can rotate your plants year after year? Weeding would then be minimal. Apparently Spike knows about spreading horse shit so you might want to ask him about that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Herodotus said:

I use the weed and feed on the lawn to very good effect.  Nice Lush mainly weed free lawn, the garden? I try to keep as organic as possible and the trade off for that decision is 3 to 4 hours a week of weeding.  My choice for organic means I am blessed with birds, bumble bees, honey bees, and bastards uh paper wasps but to be fair I have an unwritten treaty with the wasps (they can't read so I don't write) in that they stay away from the door to the garden, the shed and the garage then they do their thing and I do mine.

 

Now organic doesn't mean no chemicals as I have found Fox urine to be very effective in driving away squirrels and rabbits from my vegetables.  Mints too.  So really weeds don't bother me and I have 10 inches to play with before the city gets pissy and since I mow, whack, hoe, chop, and pull them out every week (other than last when I had the flu and was just too sick to do much of anything) that's not an issue.  

I was going to take some photos of my property yesterday but got caught up in a couple unscheduled rounds of croquet, a game of darts and a game of bocce. 

I will do so today.

  • Like 1
  • Penis 1
  • Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I was going to take some photos of my property yesterday but got caught up in a couple unscheduled rounds of croquet, a game of darts and a game of bocce. 

I will do so today.

You know how to take pictures? I know you struggled for weeks trying to get that geezer Shivas pic on here. Good luck. Hey, send a pic of the ex-wife too, Please DO NOT send a pic of the current one! THANKS!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

You know how to take pictures? I know you struggled for weeks trying to get that geezer Shivas pic on here. Good luck. Hey, send a pic of the ex-wife too, Please DO NOT send a pic of the current one! THANKS!

I'm still waiting for a picture of you with your truck loaded with drilling rigs, your 700 hp Dodge and your 200+ mph Kawasaki.

Put your 5 black employees in the pic too.

  • Laugh 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My electric SmartCar in my attached garage (more photos of my Bills Pimped Up Mobile to come) with one of the 16 security cameras plus The Ring DoorBell...

 

C07060E1-234D-46FA-85A3-78AAF48734E1.thumb.jpg.f3915a8ac60dbdba9f8ad0e45d5752b9.jpg

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 Cameras?? Must suck to live in fear. 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

No idea what the Kunt from Philly had to say but it is no doubt steeped in jealousy and self-hate.

That's all some of these dicks bring to the table.

They reek of self-loathing.

They've done nothing, they know nothing, they have nothing.

Pathetic.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

That's all some of these dicks bring to the table.

They reek of self-loathing.

They've done nothing, they know nothing, they have nothing.

Pathetic.

Tragic really

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When are we going to see a photo of Very Wide Ass's alleged expensive truck, powerful ATV, super fast motorcycle, lush gardens, spectacular property, productive digging equipment and/or 5 Black employees he employs?

Does anyone have a ET on that?

Unlike Very Wide Ass, I do NOT plan on ruthlessly criticizing his photos without posting my own.

 

 

The noose tightens.

 

 

 

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...