Shiva's Friends All Drive Porsches He Must Make Amends

10 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Every picture these two post is an L for them LOL

I guess in Canada...having all your teeth, a house, a car, and a garden means you've made it.

Both of them are nobodies and their posting styles here reflect it 

He spreads horse shit on his lawn, I'm still laughing my balls off.

• Laugh 1

9 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

It will take a few years to improve that soil.

The original soil here is nutrient rich clay however it takes a lot of effort to break it down.

My Father used a lot of manure, straw and even some sand.

I removed 8 & 1/2 yards of the shit in 2016 and replaced it with 8 yards of Triple Mix for the Veggie Garden alone.  That is 18" of change.

Since then, I have put in a yard or two of horse manure each and ever year and the dimensions are only 18' X 16'.

I have also added buckets and buckets of ash from the fireplace and buckets of coffee grinds from my local Italian Social Club.  

The Miracle Grow every 2 weeks, of course, helps.

We are going to add a bale of straw this Fall when we break it down and shovel it over.

It is a process.

That's why America didn't just annex Canada, its a wasteland with shitty soil and ice and snow. Keep shoveling that horse shit, you'll get there someday. LMAO

1) Snitch? Really? Nope, I don't whine to mods because they say mean things.  I may place someone on ignore like I have done to you, but no whining to mods.  Believe it or not I want everyone to have their say.  They want to use a racial slur? That gets a trip to the iggy list, it doesn't get a report to the admins.  I just don't want to see it so I ignore the user for a spell after they offend.  

2. For a guy who digs holes for a living you don't know your head from a hole in the ground.  Like I said these pics are a few weeks old.  However, most of the vegetation there is supposed to be there.  Sure, there is foxtail, bind weed, and the occasional attempt by greenbrier and bush honeysuckle to make a comeback, and they are the bane of my existence, however, with weekly application of a mower and a weed wacker and a hoe and loppers I keep them in contain.  However, the tall stuff is meant to be there. 

That mass of growth closest to my shed is Lemon Balm, Chamomile, Yarrow, sage, pineapple mint, thyme, chives, walking onion, and oregano.  Use weed killer on them? Bitch please, that only takes out my plants. 

Along my fence? Elderberry, St. John's Wart, roses (a Saint Joseph's Coat, and a Night Owl), American beauty berry, gooseberry and Absinthe.  Not seen in these are Kiwis.

There is also a stand of cone flowers, black eyed Susan's, motherwort, and Black Cohosh.

Not seen in these pics are also a pepper patch, a tomato patch, and greens, broccoli, Romaine Lettuce, carrots, and purple onions.

So are ya jealous or just in a pissy mood or what?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

1) Snitch? Really? Nope, I don't whine to mods because they say mean things.  I may place someone on ignore like I have done to you, but no whining to mods.  Believe it or not I want everyone to have their say.  They want to use a racial slur? That gets a trip to the iggy list, it doesn't get a report to the admins.  I just don't want to see it so I ignore the user for a spell after they offend.  

2. For a guy who digs holes for a living you don't know your head from a hole in the ground.  Like I said these pics are a few weeks old.  However, most of the vegetation there is supposed to be there.  Sure, there is foxtail, bind weed, and the occasional attempt by greenbrier and bush honeysuckle to make a comeback, and they are the bane of my existence, however, with weekly application of a mower and a weed wacker and a hoe and loppers I keep them in contain.  However, the tall stuff is meant to be there. 

That mass of growth closest to my shed is Lemon Balm, Chamomile, Yarrow, sage, pineapple mint, thyme, chives, walking onion, and oregano.  Use weed killer on them? Bitch please, that only takes out my plants. 

Along my fence? Elderberry, St. John's Wart, roses (a Saint Joseph's Coat, and a Night Owl), American beauty berry, gooseberry and Absinthe.  Not seen in these are Kiwis.

There is also a stand of cone flowers, black eyed Susan's, motherwort, and Black Cohosh.

Not seen in these pics are also a pepper patch, a tomato patch, and greens, broccoli, Romaine Lettuce, carrots, and purple onions.

He is simply a worthless asshole who criticizes anyone who does not agree with his extreme political views.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

He is simply a worthless asshole who criticizes anyone who does not agree with his extreme political views.

He claims to be doing great but he's angry all the time.

What's up with that?

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

17 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

He claims to be doing great but he's angry all the time.

What's up with that?

Good question.

He says he has a great occupation but won't describe what it is.

See a pattern?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

2 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Dude, all I see is crabgrass and weeds forever, if you lived in my neighborhood the town would be at your door with a notice to improve your lot or appear in court. As far as digging holes I don't have a clue what the hell your talking about.

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

Dude, all I see is crabgrass and weeds forever, if you lived in my neighborhood the town would be at your door with a notice to improve your lot or appear in court. As far as digging holes I don't have a clue what the hell your talking about.

Did you miss the part where he said he just acquired the place a couple of years ago or is your reading comprehension limited to highway signs or are simply an asshole?

3 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Good question.

He says he has a great occupation but won't describe what it is.

See a pattern?

He told you, he puts up derricks in the oil fields, moron

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

28 minutes ago, HipKat said:

He told you, he puts up derricks in the oil fields, moron

No, he told me.

Like I said, he digs holes.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

9 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

No, he told me.

Like I said, he digs holes.

Well of course you would simplify it because we all know you're an imbecile who doesn't understand shit about anything.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Well of course you would simplify it because we all know you're an imbecile who doesn't understand shit about anything.

I simplify things for simpletons.

Like yourself.

5 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

I simplify things for simpletons.

Like yourself.

Right, have you picked on every single media outlet on earth for using text based links today, dummy?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Right, have you picked on every single media outlet on earth for using text based links today, dummy?

Huh?

WTF are you raving about now?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Huh?

WTF are you raving about now?

Derrrrr, gee, I wonder 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

53 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Anyone who speaks English wonders.

And you're too fucking stupid to remember your 2 day hissy fit over how I post links, apparently, right moron?

Seek help. soflabillsfan