Asshole Poster Child of the Month -- July -- VERY WIDE ASS

8 hours ago, Herodotus said:

They are two Canucks with an intense dislike, distrust and disdain for most things American.  They also post mostly for their own entertainment.  They know how to trigger people and getting people to erupt gives them intense satisfaction.  If you don't like em, put em on ignore and don't react and they'll move on to others.  

On the other hand, they do have a lot of good stuff to say. 

Maybe they should stick to saying those good things and stop wasting data with their stupid-sides

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 7/5/2022 at 10:59 AM, HipKat said:

No one here answers those kind've questions, in case you never noticed. Unlike other forums where it's a tight-knit group of regulars who all get to know each other and about each other, people here are very secretive about themselves. 

What do I know about Blowman? He lives in VA and lies about his college education. Sackman?? He's in his late 30's, I think. Nuke? Nothing. AB? Lives in FL, likes metal and is a Christian. Greg, Travolta, Fanback, Climber, Daryl, etc - not a fucking thing. Philly? Only that he lives in Philly and thinks he's upper-income. I could go on. I know more about JC than anyone and only because I've been to his house. 

Please go on.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

39 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

SpIked has three kids he raised himself and I have four with three beautiful women that wanted me to be their father.

Cuz we're alphas.

Whereas you guys, well...

Bwahaha!

Maybe you're  the alpha in your relationship with spiked which isn't a hard thing to do.  He's a princess. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

SpIked has three kids he raised himself and I have four with three beautiful women that wanted me to be their father.

Cuz we're alphas.

Sounds like not only the kids left, but the wives got the fuck outa Dodge too….🤣

and not for nothing, but an alpha Canadian is…well….meh, never mind….😂😂😂😂😂😂

BAZINGA! GET TO THE BURN UNIT!

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1
  • Poop 1

2 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

Cuz we're alphas.

I'm a single father raising my 14 yr old slightly autistic daughter who was about to be put in a state home. Who went from being expelled from her last school to graduating with straight A's at the top of her class.

That isn't the definition of being an Alpha-Male, btw

• Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

Cuz we're alphas.

Did you alphas leave them for each other? Because you both act like homos, and you in particular got very emotional and defensive when he got spanked here. Very, very Beta

I'd be willing to bet that neither one of you Alphas could walk the streets of Philadelphia like I have and still do. Matter of fact...Spunked is scared to death of not only America and it's people, but he completely freaked because he thought I called his phone LOL

Spare us all your posts where you try to convince people that you both are superior humans. That's what losers that don't come off as anything but Betas do...in case you didn't know.

Class dismissed for today. Get back to me for more lessons from yours, truly. 

7 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Did you alphas leave them for each other? Because you both act like homos, and you in particular got very emotional and defensive when he got spanked here. Very, very Beta

I'd be willing to bet that neither one of you Alphas could walk the streets of Philadelphia like I have and still do. Matter of fact...Spunked is scared to death of not only America and it's people, but he completely freaked because he thought I called his phone LOL

Spare us all your posts where you try to convince people that you both are superior humans. That's what losers that don't come off as anything but Betas do...in case you didn't know.

Class dismissed for today. Get back to me for more lessons from yours, truly. 

Do you get the drumbeat when you walk?🙃🎵😎🎶😂

3 hours ago, RichJ said:

Bwahaha!

Maybe you're  the alpha in your relationship with spiked which isn't a hard thing to do.  He's a princess. 

Alpha in Canada must have a very different meaning. Maybe they are French Canadian. Meaning allphat 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jc856 said:

Sounds like not only the kids left, but the wives got the fuck outa Dodge too….🤣

and not for nothing, but an alpha Canadian is…well….meh, never mind….😂😂😂😂😂😂

BAZINGA! GET TO THE BURN UNIT!

Are you having a medical episode?

My 3 adult children left my home to attend university and eventually medical school (2) and a Masters program (1). 

After graduating they moved on with their lives which is what successful people do.

They don't live in their parent's basement.

AND after a good afternoon of bar hoping with Shiva yesterday, I finally understand why the Trump Fluffers keep accusing us of lying whenever we tell the truth which is always -- it is because they lie all of the time and therefore expect that everyone else does as well.

I got news for you....not everyone lies just because your role model Trump does.

• Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

I'm a single father raising my 14 yr old slightly autistic daughter who was about to be put in a state home. Who went from being expelled from her last school to graduating with straight A's at the top of her class.

That isn't the definition of being an Alpha-Male, btw

I commend you for your efforts with respect to your daughter.

Who was about to put her in a state home?

23 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Are you having a medical episode?

My 3 adult children left my home to attend university and eventually medical school (2) and a Masters program (1). 

After graduating they moved on with their lives which is what successful people do.

They don't live in their parent's basement.

AND after a good afternoon of bar hoping with Shiva yesterday, I finally understand why the Trump Fluffers keep accusing us of lying whenever we tell the truth which is always -- it is because they lie all of the time and therefore expect that everyone else does as well.

I got news for you....not everyone lies just because your role model Trump does.

Of course your children left as they should. The part that went over your head was that your wives flew the coup also……

and being not quite sure if this is true or funny is why I hesitate to kid about family