Jump to content

Asshole Poster Child of the Month -- July -- VERY WIDE ASS


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yes, it is. And like with most jobs, when you leave and come back, you lose any tenure and privileges you had earned in the first go-round. You and Spike are veritable noobs here now. The neighborhood has changed, transformed. You fled to the zone, got booted and think you're both coming back here to do what, I have no idea, but it's not working. Not in Spike's case. He's a blowhard with a big mouth who whines constantly like a little bitch.

 

I got booted by the zone?

That's news to me.

And I came back over here by request from spiked and Lit.

Apparently they felt the board needed an upgrade in the collective IQ.

I can see why.

  • Laugh 1
  • Like 1
  • Poop 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

As I indicated, there are so many Trump Fluffing assholes here that I feel I am not giving each one the attention he so richly deserves.

Rather than play whack-a-mole, I will instead simply pick one a month to give special attention to.

VERY WIDE ASS has bragged to be #1 on my list of assholes so it seemed fitting to give him July.

I will unignore the Asshole of the Month and allow them to dialogue with me for that month only here on this thread.

Douchebag

  • Laugh 1
  • Poop 1

download.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I'm an admitted lifelong Republican, now removed from the Republican party.

Also, it's CUNT, not KUNT. There's a moron Trump lover on another forum who always writes fuck as pfuck. Drives me crazy

No way you were a lifelong Republican.  Convenient lie on your part.

  • Like 2

download.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

I'm an admitted lifelong Republican, now removed from the Republican party.

Also, it's CUNT, not KUNT. There's a moron Trump lover on another forum who always writes fuck as pfuck. Drives me crazy

 

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seriously, if one of you kunts knows this asshole in real life, can you give him a call?

Have you ever known Very Wide Ass NOT to post for 36 hours?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Seriously, if one of you kunts knows this asshole in real life, can you give him a call?

Have you ever known Very Wide Ass NOT to post for 36 hours?

55E8EA0E-39E4-463B-ADA6-F8312BCD195E.jpeg.d97c9d0a51b40e3828cd4e73c6b4af2c.jpeg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Seriously, if one of you kunts knows this asshole in real life, can you give him a call?

Have you ever known Very Wide Ass NOT to post for 36 hours?

He went almost a year without posting and came back about half-way through the Sabres season, so yes and also, pretty sure he said in the SB that he was going to be gone for a few days but it's keeping you awake at night, good!

  • Laugh 1
  • Like 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

He went almost a year without posting and came back about half-way through the Sabres season, so yes and also, pretty sure he said in the SB that he was going to be gone for a few days but it's keeping you awake at night, good!

Sure whatever you say about your new found friends.

I sleep perfectly well but thanks for the sincere concern.

AND you know damn well that the asshole is NOT going to answer any questions about his life, career or usefulness to society.  He has nothing to share.

Never married eh?  What an injustice to all womenkind.

  • Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

I got booted by the zone?

That's news to me.

And I came back over here by request from spiked and Lit.

Apparently they felt the board needed an upgrade in the collective IQ.

I can see why.

HipKat is a liar like the rest of the right wingers here.

You never got booted from The Zone.

I never got booted from The Zone.

We would be both welcomed back with open arms.

Except for the couple of assholes like RichJ who post at both sites and now are HipKat's new friends here.

Why do they find it appealing to lie?

  • Poop 2

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

 

And I came back over here by request from spiked and Lit.

Apparently they felt the board needed an upgrade in the collective IQ.

I can see why.

Spiked called you because he was/is getting abused here . He needed someone to hold him tight and whisper sweet nothings to his ear. 

  • Laugh 2
  • Poop 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Sure whatever you say about your new found friends.

I sleep perfectly well but thanks for the sincere concern.

AND you know damn well that the asshole is NOT going to answer any questions about his life, career or usefulness to society.  He has nothing to share.

Never married eh?  What an injustice to all womenkind.

No one here answers those kind've questions, in case you never noticed. Unlike other forums where it's a tight-knit group of regulars who all get to know each other and about each other, people here are very secretive about themselves. 

What do I know about Blowman? He lives in VA and lies about his college education. Sackman?? He's in his late 30's, I think. Nuke? Nothing. AB? Lives in FL, likes metal and is a Christian. Greg, Travolta, Fanback, Climber, Daryl, etc - not a fucking thing. Philly? Only that he lives in Philly and thinks he's upper-income. I could go on. I know more about JC than anyone and only because I've been to his house. 

  • Like 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

No one here answers those kind've questions, in case you never noticed. Unlike other forums where it's a tight-knit group of regulars who all get to know each other and about each other, people here are very secretive about themselves. 

What do I know about Blowman? He lives in VA and lies about his college education. Sackman?? He's in his late 30's, I think. Nuke? Nothing. AB? Lives in FL, likes metal and is a Christian. Greg, Travolta, Fanback, Climber, Daryl, etc - not a fucking thing. Philly? Only that he lives in Philly and thinks he's upper-income. I could go on. I know more about JC than anyone and only because I've been to his house. 

Hey you have my digits too. I met Victor he’s a good dude.

Whats with Shiva is he the Spikedlemonade whisperer or his girlfriend? Weren’t fighting a few weeks ago, now they are besties? I can’t keep up.

  • Like 1

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, RichJ said:

Spiked called you because he was/is getting abused here . He needed someone to hold him tight and whisper sweet nothings to his ear. 

You are lying sack of shit.

  • Disagree 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/3/2022 at 8:34 PM, SpikedLemonade said:

As I indicated, there are so many Trump Fluffing assholes here that I feel I am not giving each one the attention he so richly deserves.

Rather than play whack-a-mole, I will instead simply pick one a month to give special attention to.

VERY WIDE ASS has bragged to be #1 on my list of assholes so it seemed fitting to give him July.

I will unignore the Asshole of the Month and allow them to dialogue with me for that month only here on this thread.

ASSHOLE

download.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

No one here answers those kind've questions, in case you never noticed. Unlike other forums where it's a tight-knit group of regulars who all get to know each other and about each other, people here are very secretive about themselves. 

What do I know about Blowman? He lives in VA and lies about his college education. Sackman?? He's in his late 30's, I think. Nuke? Nothing. AB? Lives in FL, likes metal and is a Christian. Greg, Travolta, Fanback, Climber, Daryl, etc - not a fucking thing. Philly? Only that he lives in Philly and thinks he's upper-income. I could go on. I know more about JC than anyone and only because I've been to his house. 

I live in Virginia and have never lied about my college education.  Not once.  HipKat has no college education.  That is definitely the case.

download.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is what you got, SpunkedLemonPiss?! 

LMFAO 

Let's see...your first attempt at targeting a specific poster has failed spectacularly...so naturally, you will double down and try again next month LOL 

Just promise me one thing, fuckboi...engage with me in that thread so I can lay waste to your old and stinky carcass. That is the only thing I ask from you.

Fun times ahead 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Hey you have my digits too. I met Victor he’s a good dude.

Whats with Shiva is he the Spikedlemonade whisperer or his girlfriend? Weren’t fighting a few weeks ago, now they are besties? I can’t keep up.

They are two Canucks with an intense dislike, distrust and disdain for most things American.  They also post mostly for their own entertainment.  They know how to trigger people and getting people to erupt gives them intense satisfaction.  If you don't like em, put em on ignore and don't react and they'll move on to others.  

On the other hand, they do have a lot of good stuff to say.  Shiva is a legend and Spiked? Well he is an acquired taste.  Lit wanted them back because he knows they would stir up participation and bring in views.  I only hope he can dig up PMoon6, 35 Pete and it would be kinda fun to see Sukie and JoeMama, AnEinherjer, Jimmifli back here too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

They are two Canucks with an intense dislike, distrust and disdain for most things American.  They also post mostly for their own entertainment.  They know how to trigger people and getting people to erupt gives them intense satisfaction.  If you don't like em, put em on ignore and don't react and they'll move on to others.  

On the other hand, they do have a lot of good stuff to say.  Shiva is a legend and Spiked? Well he is an acquired taste.  Lit wanted them back because he knows they would stir up participation and bring in views.  I only hope he can dig up PMoon6, 35 Pete and it would be kinda fun to see Sukie and JoeMama, AnEinherjer, Jimmifli back here too.

Moonie is my dog!! I think Shiva might need a little more work. Canadian movies don’t do so well in the land of the free.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Moonie is my dog!! I think Shiva might need a little more work. Canadian movies don’t do so well in the land of the free.

Is moonie okay? I haven't heard from him in a couple years.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/4/2022 at 7:34 PM, shiva2999 said:

I got booted by the zone?

That's news to me.

And I came back over here by request from spiked and Lit.

Apparently they felt the board needed an upgrade in the collective IQ.

I can see why.

Lit is an unhinged jackass that does this place no favors

SpunkedLemonPiss is a worthless POS troll

If you were worth anything, you wouldn't align yourself with or endorse either of these fucks.

That says more about you than anything

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, RichJ said:

Spiked called you because he was/is getting abused here . He needed someone to hold him tight and whisper sweet nothings to his ear. 

agencylife advertisement GIF by MX Player

This is exactly why Lit and SpunkedLemonPiss begged Shiva to come and help them. 

The leftist loons and their newest addition were getting abused worse than that poor bulldog...so they went dumpster diving for more trash posters...hence, Shiva.

Adding these bottom tier posters that are glorified trolls does nothing but devalue an already middling at best asset.

But nobody ever claimed Lit to be the sharpest knife in the drawer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...