Asshole Poster Child of the Month -- July -- VERY WIDE ASS

2 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Damn, her on her knees with that POS would be an ugly sight wouldnt it?

Speaking of ugly sights, you can’t imagine a guy like that’s gonna get a good looker. Maybe that’s one thing also that they have in common, although I doubt that Shiva is fucking wild game

• Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Whatever is the sexual orientation of the West Seneca Hole Digger is none of my business.

I just wish he would feel comfortable coming out of the closet and live his best life rather than channeling his internal conflict hostilities here towards us innocents.

Who am I to judge however?

I was raised by a loving stay at home mother when I was a child.

Others, may have been latch key kids who rarely saw their mothers due to their mother choosing to work outside the home so she could crack some eggs for his breakfast and not fall too far behind in the rent.  I don't know the horrible circumstances of others upbringing and certainly not of the Buffalo area including downtown.

JC -- Did you see what I did there?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Didn’t the real Elvis die apparently from being old and obese?

Old? He was 42, ffs!

the banana and peanut butter sandwiches made him chubby, but the pills and drugs made his shit like chalk, and very little motility of the bowel. 

“ There he sat, lonely hearted, had to shit, but fell over dead in front of his toilet.”

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Old? He was 42, ffs!

the banana and peanut butter sandwiches made him chubby, but the pills and drugs made his shit like chalk, and very little motility of the bowel. 

“ There he sat, lonely hearted, had to shit, but fell over dead in front of his toilet.”

Possibly “fame and fortune” makes some people lazy, self indulgent, stop pushing in life (not in the bathroom) 🤷‍♂️!?

2 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

No idea what is being said between you retards however you can FUCK OFF nonetheless

We’re discussing how much of a Simple Stupid Sheep you are! There, now you’ve seen “what’s being said” 👍🖕🤤.......🍻

• Laugh 1

3 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Spike, is this your wife? The one you said will suck any dick no matter the age? The shade is wrong but.....

And I don’t think she walks on her knuckles

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan