Asshole Poster Child of the Month -- July -- VERY WIDE ASS

I've never seen a bitter manchild such as this on a message board.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Watching his daily meltdowns are both amusing and pathetic at the same time

Your reactions are both amusingly pathetic and pathetically amusing.

Spiked knows what he's doing.

You, apparently, do not.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

34 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I've never seen a bitter manchild such as this on a message board.

I've seen a ton of his dumbass haters on on this and the other board.

They all exhibit one overriding characteristic.

Self absorbed stupidity.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

19 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

That makes him unique.

Does that scare you?

Nope, just annoying. 

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

20 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

I've seen a ton of his dumbass haters on on this and the other board.

They all exhibit one overriding characteristic.

Self absorbed stupidity.

They also exhibit one other characteristic, they didn’t get banned from either Board, he did

• Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

50 minutes ago, HipKat said:

They also exhibit one other characteristic, they didn’t get banned from either Board, he did

So what? Should they be proud they're inconsequential pussies desperately seeking the validation they didn't get from mommy?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Lol. Your gf peed in his panty when call center employee called him He oesnt scare anyone. 

Huh?

• Laugh 1

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

Your reactions are both amusingly pathetic and pathetically amusing.

Spiked knows what he's doing.

You, apparently, do not.

No.

Lemonaids is the one who came on this board mocking everyone who didn't align with his beliefs. He tried to get rid of everyone who are these "so called" Trump flutters. Whatever the fuck that means.

Lemonaids is the one who came on this board and decided to be vocal about his stupid ignore list and when the ignore function failed, he was ALWAYS up Lit's ass to restore it. Who, with a sane mind, does that?

In short, this board is MUCH BETTER place without that asshole Lemonaids. Period. End of story.

• Like 2
  • Poop 1

20 minutes ago, LIBills said:

No.

Lemonaids is the one who came on this board mocking everyone who didn't align with his beliefs. He tried to get rid of everyone who are these "so called" Trump flutters. Whatever the fuck that means.

Lemonaids is the one who came on this board and decided to be vocal about his stupid ignore list and when the ignore function failed, he was ALWAYS up Lit's ass to restore it. Who, with a sane mind, does that?

In short, this board is MUCH BETTER place without that asshole Lemonaids. Period. End of story.

Anyplace is better without a Canadian cancerous tumor growing on or within it!!! 

• Like 1
  • Poop 2

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

So what? Should they be proud they're inconsequential pussies desperately seeking the validation they didn't get from mommy?

No, they should be proud that they’re not dumb enough to get banned from a fucking sports message board

• Poop 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

35 minutes ago, LIBills said:

No.

Fetch! And you know that is profound because I should be enjoying Spike being here. When he’s here, I get along with the Republicans a lot better lol

• Poop 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Fetch! And you know that is profound because I should be enjoying Spike being here. When he’s here, I get along with the Republicans a lot better lol

I can get along with just about anybody, but there is no chance that any of us can get along with the cancer known as Lemonaids, Spunkpiss or whatever the fuck you wanna call that Canadian Aunt Jemima.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

38 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Because you are closet right wing kunt, a racist and a pervert.

Quick…some kid puked in the cafe — get your broom chief.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

No.

1. Yes.

2. Boo fucking hoo. Why should anyone respect your "beliefs" if you can't explain rationally why you hold them?

3. What's insane about it? He disagrees with you. From what I've seen from you so far, he has good reasons to.

4. Your opinion. Period. End of story.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No, they should be proud that they’re not dumb enough to get banned from a fucking sports message board

He's not the dumb one.

Oh, and the previous incarnation of this very board was smart enough that it was monitored by the CIA and ONI and had 5 years of threads covering the Iraq war that were disappeared by a mod who just happened to be an air force intelligence officer.

Trust me, this board currently is just a shadow of what it was 19 years ago.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

Are you easily annoyed?

Actually I'm not but coming here is like going to a website with like 50 pop-up ads that are difficult to block and close with the end result being that you just don't go to the site anymore. Spiked is a giant series of annoying of pop-up ads here. I know you want to defend your buddy and all but you'd be better off expending your energy trying to keep him in line instead of focusing on making us tolerate his obnoxious behavior. Get on that buddy.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Because you are closet right wing kunt, a racist and a pervert.

Quick…some kid puked in the cafe — get your broom chief.

I'm an admitted lifelong Republican, now removed from the Republican party.

Also, it's CUNT, not KUNT. There's a moron Trump lover on another forum who always writes fuck as pfuck. Drives me crazy

• Poop 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

He's not the dumb one.

Oh, and the previous incarnation of this very board was smart enough that it was monitored by the CIA and ONI and had 5 years of threads covering the Iraq war that were disappeared by a mod who just happened to be an air force intelligence officer.

Trust me, this board currently is just a shadow of what it was 19 years ago.

Yes, it is. And like with most jobs, when you leave and come back, you lose any tenure and privileges you had earned in the first go-round. You and Spike are veritable noobs here now. The neighborhood has changed, transformed. You fled to the zone, got booted and think you're both coming back here to do what, I have no idea, but it's not working. Not in Spike's case. He's a blowhard with a big mouth who whines constantly like a little bitch.

• Poop 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yes, it is. And like with most jobs, when you leave and come back, you lose any tenure and privileges you had earned in the first go-round. You and Spike are veritable noobs here now. The neighborhood has changed, transformed. You fled to the zone, got booted and think you're both coming back here to do what, I have no idea, but it's not working. Not in Spike's case. He's a blowhard with a big mouth who whines constantly like a little bitch.

That's because he and Shiva are little bitches.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1
  • Poop 1