Merged- Five Threads from Spike About HipKat

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

Well HipKat, still like him?

I never disliked him. Only his dumb posts. I don't dislike anyone except a very few number of people on here. Specifically Philly, TooFast and RichJ, off the top of my head. 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

I never disliked him. Only his dumb posts. I don't dislike anyone except a very few number of people on here. Specifically Philly, TooFast and RichJ, off the top of my head. 

So, did you call his wife a monkey an post underage girly pics? You don’t have to name names. The guys you listed just want what is best for their country. Not an evil Canuck, but I guess if you did those things I can see why he’s upset.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

That is right.  I have NOT received any "infractions" for over 11 years -- none since my return earlier this year except the one and only one HipKat gave me.

In other words, HipKat saw that I had those over 11 year old "infractions" on my account and used that as an opportunity to add one more new "infraction" now in this unmoderated environment to trigger a 7 day ban on me.

This is a different message board now under Lit's regime than it was 11 years ago when many of us left to migrate to Bills Zone.  Lit begged me over the years to return to The Range.  Lit asked me to encourage Shiva to return as well. 

Lit wants this board to now be unmoderated.  To use 27 "infractions" from over 11 years ago under a different regime to now ban me is what HipKat needs to be accountable for.

I am going to honour this ban until the July 3rd that the ban proscribed.  I will NOT post again until July 4th. 

By doing so, I now consider this message board to be a moderated board.  The kind of board that Meathead attempted to change this board into.  I was NOT here when Meathead made that attempt to moderate this board however in his last dying days he told me about his attempts and what the actions of certain posters were then to his efforts.  I have those private messages saved from Meathead and as before, I am willing to share them with you.  Those of you who whined to Lit to remove Meathead's attempts to change this board from an unmoderated to a moderated board know who you are and you also know you just supported my ban.

You said I could not change this board -- I just did.

When I do return to posting on July 4th I will focus on the following:

(a) Removing HipKat's limited moderating powers immediately.  HipKat called my Black wife a "monkey", is posting photos of underage women and chased off an intelligent poster because of his own views on sexuality and personal uncomfortably with transsexuals.

(b) Focusing my efforts on one individual each and every month rather than playing whack-a-mole with a dozen or more Trump Fluffers at the same time.  I have a rich and rewarding real life unlike many of you here who live only through this board and I cannot properly dedicate enough time to deal properly with a dozen or more pieces of shit at a time.  By focusing on one per month, I can ensure that that excrement receives the attention he so richly deserves.  Here is the schedule for the next few months:

(1) July -- Very Wide Right/Ass

(2) August -- Philly's Finest Faggot 

(3) September -- RichJerkOff

(4) October -- To Be Determined

(c) I will be reviewing my IGNORE List as I do currently weekly and expanding it if necessary.  For example, HipKat for his personal agenda driven behaviour as a quasi-moderator, calling my Black wife a "monkey", posting photos of women he should know are underage (first pointed out not by me but by Very Wide Ass), chasing off an intelligent poster in ICRockets because of he is personally uncomfortable for some personal reason ("but...but...but...he looked like a she..") with transexuals and other fake attempts to look like a Liberal here but really is nothing more than a closeted Right Wing has done nothing in real life except got a woman pregnant twice (which is more than most of the Trump Fluffers here have done with their real lives) home erotic tough guy wanna-be, will be immediately be put on my IGNORE list as well.

See you on Monday.

this is the idiot that shiva is defending. Very "grown up" LOL. 

" I will bombard you all with message board smack because I have a rich and rewarding real life. I am a former lawyer " 

LOL

• Laugh 2
  • Poop 1

3 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

So, the only thing I take away from this rant is that you plan to continue to threaten, harass and create false allegations of illegal activity.

LOL!

What a fucking drama queen.

"Threaten"? You scared bro?

"Harass"? Does he discombobulated you?

"Create false allegations"? Unproven allegation.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

32 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

So, did you call his wife a monkey an post underage girly pics? 

Of course not and I haven't removed a single post or picture so go look for yourself

• Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Your boyfriend created the drama thread. 

Your reaction to any thread is not anyone's responsibility other than your own.

He created the thread but you are providing the drama.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

Just now, shiva2999 said:

Your reaction to any thread is not anyone's responsibility other than your own.

He created the thread but you are providing the drama.

LOL. Drama? I am laughing at him and YOU

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

3 minutes ago, RichJ said:

LOL. Drama? I am laughing at him and YOU

3 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Indeed you are.

And thus providing the drama.

• Like 1

• HipKat changed the title to Merged- Five Threads from Spike About HipKat