Another Creepy Hollywood "Star" Calls for an Insurrection

I can't believe this guy got cast as the Hulk. Ed Norton was way better as banner.

Disney’s ‘She-Hulk’ Star Mark Ruffalo Calls Supreme Court a ‘Fascist Faction of the GOP’: ‘We Must Revolt’

markruffalorrevolt-640x480.jpg

Disney-Marvel movie star and anti-fossil fuel activist Mark Ruffalo took to Twitter on Thursday to declare that the U.S. Supreme Court “has become a political tool for the extremist, Fascist faction of the GOP,” adding that America is “facing an attack from within,” and “we must revolt.”

“The Supreme Court has become a political tool for the extremist, Fascist faction of the GOP,” the Avengers and Spotlight actor proclaimed. “Gun violence, subjugation of women, climate catastrophe, and political capitalism is their brand. We are facing an attack from within. We must revolt.”

Ruffalo was reacting to an NBC News tweet, which said “Supreme Court curbs EPA’s power to limit greenhouse gas emissions.”

Several celebrities have had collective meltdowns over the past week, in the wake of the Supreme Court overruling Roe v. Wade, holding in the Dobbs case that the Constitution does not include a right to abortion, and returning abortion laws back to state legislatures.

Leftists now allege that Justice Clarence Thomas says the Supreme Court will reverse other socially liberal decisions after overturning Roe. That claim, however, is mostly false, as Thomas simply wants to end “substantive due process,” but agrees Dobbs only applies to abortion.

Hollywood elites and other left-wing activists are nonetheless in an outrage, protesting in cities across the country, holding up traffic, and issuing lengthy and unhinged tirades in front of a captive audience.

But not everybody is interested in such diatribes. Many people simply wish to carry on with their lives, going to events and concerts, and enjoying what they can of what is expected to be the most expensive Fourth of July in history.

Recently, in Phoenix, Arizona, fans walked out of pop singer Halsey’s concert after she went on a trite pro-abortion rant onstage. The singer later took to complain about it and lecture her fans, writing “The ‘people pay to see you sing not hear your views’ argument is so dumb. No, you paid to see me use a stage as a form of expression in the manner that I choose.”

angry the avengers GIF

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Sackman showing off his support of cancel culture!

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Woody said:

I can believe it.  Are there any superheroes who aren't leftist homos in real life?  I can't think of any.  :niterider:

https://youtu.be/PRCPZNIVa1w

I don’t know why I can’t get YouTube videos to embed all of a sudden

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5f9bed59-1f67-476f-b704-4c8626facab7_112

• Laugh 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

c23c01e5-b67d-4da7-8df9-a5e1c1d0da2f_111

• Laugh 1

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Funny coming from the guy who thinks January 6th is a thing.

Fetch Mean Girls GIF

Even funnier coming from a guy who thinks January 6 isn’t a thing. That cult brainwashing worked well on you!

Bubble Boy Quarantine GIF by Cameo

• Penis 1
  • Poop 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, Woody said:

That's it?  I don't even know who or what I'm looking at.  :niterider:

You never saw the watchmen? It’s the best superhero movie there is,

And I promise you know who you’re looking at. Remember the bad kid and the bad news Bears? The kid on the motorcycle? That him

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

And I promise you know who you’re looking at. Remember the bad kid and the bad news Bears? The kid on the motorcycle? That him

Nah, never saw it.  I might check it out this weekend.  You must be talking about Jackie Haley.  I didn't even recognize him.  :niterider:

Best ever? Idk about that

It was good, but I have to put Hellboy Golden army and Dredd ahead of it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I can't believe this guy got cast as the Hulk. Ed Norton was way better as banner.

Disney’s ‘She-Hulk’ Star Mark Ruffalo Calls Supreme Court a ‘Fascist Faction of the GOP’: ‘We Must Revolt’

markruffalorrevolt-640x480.jpg

Disney-Marvel movie star and anti-fossil fuel activist Mark Ruffalo took to Twitter on Thursday to declare that the U.S. Supreme Court “has become a political tool for the extremist, Fascist faction of the GOP,” adding that America is “facing an attack from within,” and “we must revolt.”

“The Supreme Court has become a political tool for the extremist, Fascist faction of the GOP,” the Avengers and Spotlight actor proclaimed. “Gun violence, subjugation of women, climate catastrophe, and political capitalism is their brand. We are facing an attack from within. We must revolt.”

Ruffalo was reacting to an NBC News tweet, which said “Supreme Court curbs EPA’s power to limit greenhouse gas emissions.”

Several celebrities have had collective meltdowns over the past week, in the wake of the Supreme Court overruling Roe v. Wade, holding in the Dobbs case that the Constitution does not include a right to abortion, and returning abortion laws back to state legislatures.

Leftists now allege that Justice Clarence Thomas says the Supreme Court will reverse other socially liberal decisions after overturning Roe. That claim, however, is mostly false, as Thomas simply wants to end “substantive due process,” but agrees Dobbs only applies to abortion.

Hollywood elites and other left-wing activists are nonetheless in an outrage, protesting in cities across the country, holding up traffic, and issuing lengthy and unhinged tirades in front of a captive audience.

But not everybody is interested in such diatribes. Many people simply wish to carry on with their lives, going to events and concerts, and enjoying what they can of what is expected to be the most expensive Fourth of July in history.

Recently, in Phoenix, Arizona, fans walked out of pop singer Halsey’s concert after she went on a trite pro-abortion rant onstage. The singer later took to complain about it and lecture her fans, writing “The ‘people pay to see you sing not hear your views’ argument is so dumb. No, you paid to see me use a stage as a form of expression in the manner that I choose.”

angry the avengers GIF

That guy is an idiot through and through....

• Like 2

download.jpg

2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Best ever? Idk about that

I think it is and the reason I think it is is because other movies clarify their superhero achievements, where the watchmen exposes the dark side of being a superhero. Being targeted and ostracized and shunned. It goes into the parts of their stories that other superhero movies don’t

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Woody said:

Nah, never saw it.  I might check it out this weekend.  You must be talking about Jackie Haley.  I didn't even recognize him.  :niterider:

Yeah that’s him if you’re going to watch it, looking for the directors cut but be ready because it’s over three hours long

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I think it is and the reason I think it is is because other movies clarify their superhero achievements, where the watchmen exposes the dark side of being a superhero. Being targeted and ostracized and shunned. It goes into the parts of their stories that other superhero movies don’t

Season 2 America GIF by The Boys

Parler @NYexile

These rich Hollywood movie stars could solve a lot of these problems they’re bitching about  if the would donate most of their salaries to these causes and live like us commoners. Just saying 

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 minute ago, Nuke said:

These rich Hollywood movie stars could solve a lot of these problems they’re bitching about  if the would donate most of their salaries to these causes and live like us commoners. Just saying 

LOL, these assholes don't donate anything. The are as phoney as the come and will spout anything that's popular. Most liberals don't know where they stand on any issue until they find out what the liberals in Hollywood think.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, HipKat said:

Even funnier coming from a guy who thinks January 6 isn’t a thing. That cult brainwashing worked well on you!

Bubble Boy Quarantine GIF by Cameo

What's real about it?

Are they actually looking to get to the truth? 

Are the Republican members even legitimate?

Why are we only hearing the one side, and what has turned up from these hearings that will result in criminal prosecutions that will lead to convictions?

You're response to anyone that has a different view other than the one being pushed by your media masters is to say "dUrR, yUr bRaInWaShD"

Do you realize the irony there?