Ukraine Has Lost the War: But Thermonuclear War Still Threatens

12 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Looks can be deceiving.  Considering that they have not really deployed any of their newer tanks or fighting vehicles, those are being held in reserve in case NATO should decide something sneaky, and are fighting with paramilitaries like Wagner, National Guard, and reserves as again their best units are being held in reserve, they are forcing Ukraine to fight the type of war Russia wants them to.  Ukraine is suffering a 10 to 1 loss ratio, for every Russian dead 10 Ukes are being denazified.  All Ukraine has left is 12 generals (3 confirmed, 1 retired confirmed, and 8 killed five and six times only to appear in Moscow or in the occupied territory) killed, an insigificant island that constantly switches sides, and a 40 year old rust bucket that if not for the war was headed to the scrapyard quickly.  Also, the promised Ukrainian glorious counteroffensive is quickly devolving into the Russians are losing guys because of guerilla warfare and the Shamwow uh Shaman are taking credit every time any building in Russia catches fire.  The NATO bravado of Ukraine will liberate all its territory and Anne Applebaum and Mikey and Ikey McFail's promise to break up the Russian Federation has very slowly, subtlely, and yet significantly turned into a line of if Ukraine wants peace it will have to cede territory.  

Well when you’re killing civilians the ratio tends to go up a little.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

Well when you’re killing civilians the ratio tends to go up a little.

Yeah, the Nazis found Donbass ungovernable after 8 years if shelling and killing their own people, 14,000 of them.  On the other hand the Elensky regime (cannot use a Z there is causes the little Nazi to soil himself) does not care about civilians as they hide rocket launchers and military hardware behind and in apartment blocks.  They also piss and moan about a shopping mall being hit, well that mall blew up all pretty and there's a reason it did. It was right next to a munitions plant.  But rape? Well go figure the lying sack of shit who said millions of Ukrainian women (was it 2 million) were raped has been fired because that was such a lie even the Ukes said it was too much.  Then there is Duha.  All the lovely dead bodies that well I guess they died of lung cancer because their cigarettes were still lit and some of the corpses were moving their arms.  Or maybe you want to talk Marioupol.  You know the town Biden said would never fall? Well it did.  But the apartment buildings. . . . Yeah, the nazis that Biden and Pelosi think we should support were using those blocks to position snipers and to hide heavy equipment.  Who does that? Why the hell would anyone want to intentionally use civilians as human shields?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Wasn’t there a leaked memo or maybe even a quote (it’s been 5 months so I forget) of a Russian general saying the war should be over by Mid March?

Its July.

This is a failure.

Nope, war is actually going the way Russia wants.  Don't go after the Nazis and let them hide behind civilians.  Let the Nazis come to you, and kill them in the open field.  Ukraine is losing somewhere, per western estimates, between 500 and 1000 per day.  They don't have heavy equipment. Most of the tanks and artillery we get goes up in smoke.  Here's a hint, every time the Russians fire a precision rocket we here a hospital or apartment goes up in smoke.  The louder the Twitter sphere shrieks, the more you know that the rockets hit something that set back the Ukrainian military severely.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Nope, war is actually going the way Russia wants.  Don't go after the Nazis and let them hide behind civilians.  Let the Nazis come to you, and kill them in the open field.  Ukraine is losing somewhere, per western estimates, between 500 and 1000 per day.  They don't have heavy equipment. Most of the tanks and artillery we get goes up in smoke.  Here's a hint, every time the Russians fire a precision rocket we here a hospital or apartment goes up in smoke.  The louder the Twitter sphere shrieks, the more you know that the rockets hit something that set back the Ukrainian military severely.

The first problem with your stance on this is that there are no fucking Nazis. There’s more Nazis in the United States than there are in Ukraine.

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

The second problem is opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and many who watch the corporate state controlled press don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.  This is not Walter Kronkite's press.  This is a press largely controlled by the MIC and the defense department because they don't want a repeat of Vietnam.  They want the media to be an echo chamber and in the past 50 years they pretty much have gotten their way.  Admit it Hip, before this war you knew nothing about Ukraine.  You didn't care, and had no reason to care.  Then Bidler decided that the nation needed a defeat by proxy war so he could sell arms to Ukraine and then he organized a vast network of social media influencers and dummy twitter accounts to echo the news media.  I mean its understandable that you were taken in. You were groomed to hate Russia all your life, and in fact the only thing that I am upset at you and lit and others for is that after Iraq you gave the media more chances to lie to you.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

The second problem is opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and many who watch the corporate state controlled press don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.  This is not Walter Kronkite's press.  This is a press largely controlled by the MIC and the defense department because they don't want a repeat of Vietnam.  They want the media to be an echo chamber and in the past 50 years they pretty much have gotten their way.  Admit it Hip, before this war you knew nothing about Ukraine.  You didn't care, and had no reason to care.  Then Bidler decided that the nation needed a defeat by proxy war so he could sell arms to Ukraine and then he organized a vast network of social media influencers and dummy twitter accounts to echo the news media.  I mean its understandable that you were taken in. You were groomed to hate Russia all your life, and in fact the only thing that I am upset at you and lit and others for is that after Iraq you gave the media more chances to lie to you.

My grandmother‘s side of the family is Ukrainian so I did know a little bit about Ukraine. I think there’s a bigger discussion to be had been this nonsense.

let’s talk about the amount of money that the United States is spending on Ukraine. What is the plan for that money to get paid back? Is there a plan? Defense contractors are probably loving life because they get to produce all these weapons and all this ammunition which is where most of the money is going bud, there’s been 14 or 15 aid packages and I’m just curious about how that money gets paid back

• Laugh 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Nope, war is actually going the way Russia wants.  

If you actually think Russia wanted this war to take 5+ months and lead to severe sanctions then there is no point in debating it further. We are just too far apart.

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

My grandmother‘s side of the family is Ukrainian so I did know a little bit about Ukraine. I think there’s a bigger discussion to be had been this nonsense.

let’s talk about the amount of money that the United States is spending on Ukraine. What is the plan for that money to get paid back? Is there a plan? Defense contractors are probably loving life because they get to produce all these weapons and all this ammunition which is where most of the money is going bud, there’s been 14 or 15 aid packages and I’m just curious about how that money gets paid back

Paid back?  Paid back?  LOL.  WTF?

• Laugh 2

download.jpg

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Dude, I don't care if your grandpa was Taurus Bulba, but you are right there is a bigger discussion to be had in this war.  

The money that you gave to Ukraine?  Well have you ever heard of the Spanish Prisoner? Well the Spanish Prisoner, 419 scams (the Nigerian prince emails named for section 419 of the Nigerian penal code), pickpockets, Benny Hinn, Peter Popoff and other televangelists and faith healers, and the MIC NATO scam all work the same.  Actually this is sort of like the Social Security IRS scam calls more than anything.  You know the calls, hello sir this is agent Bob Dobb of the CIA and unless you pay 500 dollars Ukraine gets it and Europe is next and then the Russians will be at your house.  Actually because you are falling hard for this scam, I am worried about your grandma.  I hope she hasn't went out buying gift cards to pay off Social Security and I hope you don't let the old dear one answer emails.  Anyways, long story short, like any other scam you ain't ever getting a fucking penny back.  Ukraine like COVID is nothing but the upward redistribution of wealth.  I think some more important questions are

1. How long does Elensky have? Also does he wind up like OBL sleeping with the fishies, or does he end up teaching at Hoover Institute.  Frankly I think its the latter.

2. What does Ukraine do about being the most corrupt country in Europe?

3. How do its anti democratic principles, banning opposition political parties, arresting and torturing their leaders, shutting down an independent press jive with EU proported principles of democracy?

4. How badly will the Ukrainian summer offensive fail?

5.  What provinces does Ukraine keep after this? I would push them west of the Curzon line, but I ultimately thing the best that can be expected for them is the Dniepr and no access to the Black Sea.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

If you actually think Russia wanted this war to take 5+ months and lead to severe sanctions then there is no point in debating it further. We are just too far apart.

The sanctions aren't really doing anything to them.  They are crippling the EU though and Biden wants Americans to suffer for the Ukrainians.

Oh, and the bitchfest about Ukraine is built on lies and disinformation.  The truth is beginning to be made known and so the Dems who called for this proxy war are going to pay dearly in November.  Biden had a chance to head off this war and he fucked up royally.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I thought you repubs love Newsweek?

I don’t love any media outlet. 

I dessimanate all information I gather from the most reputable and proven sources...and then come to my own conclusions. 

You are the one that apparently loves these fake news outlets

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Dude, I don't care if your grandpa was Taurus Bulba, but you are right there is a bigger discussion to be had in this war.  

The money that you gave to Ukraine?  Well have you ever heard of the Spanish Prisoner? Well the Spanish Prisoner, 419 scams (the Nigerian prince emails named for section 419 of the Nigerian penal code), pickpockets, Benny Hinn, Peter Popoff and other televangelists and faith healers, and the MIC NATO scam all work the same.  Actually this is sort of like the Social Security IRS scam calls more than anything.  You know the calls, hello sir this is agent Bob Dobb of the CIA and unless you pay 500 dollars Ukraine gets it and Europe is next and then the Russians will be at your house.  Actually because you are falling hard for this scam, I am worried about your grandma.  I hope she hasn't went out buying gift cards to pay off Social Security and I hope you don't let the old dear one answer emails.  Anyways, long story short, like any other scam you ain't ever getting a fucking penny back.  Ukraine like COVID is nothing but the upward redistribution of wealth.  I think some more important questions are

1. How long does Elensky have? Also does he wind up like OBL sleeping with the fishies, or does he end up teaching at Hoover Institute.  Frankly I think its the latter.

2. What does Ukraine do about being the most corrupt country in Europe?

3. How do its anti democratic principles, banning opposition political parties, arresting and torturing their leaders, shutting down an independent press jive with EU proported principles of democracy?

4. How badly will the Ukrainian summer offensive fail?

5.  What provinces does Ukraine keep after this? I would push them west of the Curzon line, but I ultimately thing the best that can be expected for them is the Dniepr and no access to the Black Sea.  

I did not give any money to the Ukraine. I don’t even know where you got that from.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

44 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I did not give any money to the Ukraine. I don’t even know where you got that from.

Well that's the gag, if you pay taxes you already did. . . . So put on a happy face.  Though to be sure Joker is far less evil than the writers of our foreign and military policies:

• Laugh 1

On 7/1/2022 at 3:13 PM, HipKat said:

The first problem with your stance on this is that there are no fucking Nazis. There’s more Nazis in the United States than there are in Ukraine.

Nothing to be proud of.

Nazis supporting Nazis...

https://news.antiwar.com/2022/06/30/biden-says-us-will-support-ukraine-for-as-long-as-it-takes-to-win-war/

Biden Says US Will Support Ukraine For ‘as Long as It Takes’ To Win War

The president also said Americans will have to deal with high gas prices 'for as long as it takes' by Dave DeCamp Posted onJune 30, 2022CategoriesNewsTagsRussia, Ukraine

On the final day of the NATO summit in Madrid, President Biden declared that the US and NATO will support Ukraine for ‘as long as it takes’ for Kyiv to win its war against Russia. He also said that his administration will be announcing a new $800 million weapons package for Ukraine in the coming days.

“We are going to stick with Ukraine and all of the Alliance is going to stick with Ukraine as long as it takes to, in fact, make sure that they are not defeated by… Russia,” Biden said at a press conference.

When asked how long Americans should expect to pay high gas prices that have spiked as a result of his sanctions on Russia, Biden also said for “as long as it takes” so Russia cannot “defeat Ukraine.”

As Russia is making more money from oil sales now than it was before the war, the US is looking at ways to hamper Moscow’s profits while not causing another spike in prices. One idea G7 leaders are exploring is placing a price cap on Russian oil, a plan doomed to fail as it would need the cooperation of Vladimir Putin as well as China and India, which have significantly stepped up their imports of Russian crude.

“I suggested a while ago that what we should consider doing is putting a cap on the amount of money that… the world would pay for Russian oil,” Biden told reporters. He said that he delegated a team to “sit down and work out that mechanism” for the price cap. “We think it can be done,” he said.

Swedish bank analysts are warning that the price cap could bring oil prices to over $200 per barrel. Russia could respond to the policy by cutting off Western countries that are still purchasing Russian oil, which would drive gas prices even higher in Europe.

Biden’s pledge for open-ended support for Ukraine to win its war came after CNN reported that White House officials privately doubt that Ukraine can win back all the territory Russia has captured since it invaded. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky maintains that it is his goal to take all of that territory back even as Russia continues to make gains in the eastern Donbas region.

The Ukrainians are outgunned by Russia and their war effort is entirely reliant on Western military support. Biden said the new $800 million weapons package that will be detailed this week will include an “advanced” Western air defense system, more artillery and ammunition, including ammunition for the High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems, and counter-battery radars.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

Nothing to be proud of.

Nazis supporting Nazis...

https://news.antiwar.com/2022/06/30/biden-says-us-will-support-ukraine-for-as-long-as-it-takes-to-win-war/

Biden Says US Will Support Ukraine For ‘as Long as It Takes’ To Win War

What does this have to do with my post that you quoted? Oh yeah, nothing

Seek help. soflabillsfan

26 minutes ago, HipKat said:

What does this have to do with my post that you quoted? Oh yeah, nothing

Other than your claim there are no Nazis in Ukraine and there are more Nazis in America than in Ukraine.

After all, if there are NO NAZIS in Ukraine, then there are more Nazis everywhere else in the world because Ukraine is pure.

Which, of course, is complete nonsense.

Cuz you're the ONLY PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET that claims there are no Nazis in Ukraine.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

Other than your claim there are no Nazis in Ukraine and there are more Nazis in America than in Ukraine.

After all, if there are NO NAZIS in Ukraine, then there are more Nazis everywhere else in the world because Ukraine is pure.

Which, of course, is complete nonsense.

Cuz you're the ONLY PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET that claims there are no Nazis in Ukraine.

I didn't say Ukraine was pure, but nice try, moron. 
But OK, I'll give you that there are Nazis in Ukraine. That's like saying there are trees in Ukraine. There are Neo-Nazis in just about every country, moron. 

Ukraine's Nazis are mostly comprised of the Azov Battalion - a fucking Militia group, not the damn Government.

Of the many distortions manufactured by Russian President Vladimir Putin to justify Russia’s assault on Ukraine, perhaps the most bizarre is his claim that the action was taken to “denazify” the country and its leadership. In making his case for entering his neighbor’s territory with armored tanks and fighter jets, Putin has stated that the move was undertaken “to protect people” who have been “subjected to bullying and genocide,” and that Russia “will strive for the demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine.”

On its face, Putin’s smear is absurd, not least because Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is Jewish and has said that members of his family were killed during World War II. There is also no evidence of recent mass killings or ethnic purges taking place in Ukraine. Moreover, labeling enemies Nazis is a common political ploy in Russia, especially from a leader who favors disinformation campaigns and wants to stir up feelings of national vengeance against a WWII foe to justify conquest.

Also,

The state of the white supremacy and neo-Nazi groups in the US

The weekend violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, underscored the re-emergence of white supremacy and nationalist groups in the United States, some experts say.

Racist hate groups have been a part of U.S. history for much of the country’s existence, but their recent revival has reached a startling point, according to one expert.

“Since the era of formal white supremacy -- right before the Civil Rights Act when we ended [legal] segregation -- since that time, this is the most enlivened that we've seen the white supremacist movement,” said Heidi Beirich, the director of the Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), a legal advocacy organization that monitors such extremist groups.

The Alabama-based nonprofit’s statistics for hate groups in 2017 are not yet available, but it reported finding 917 of the groups across the country last year.

The SPLC breaks down the groups by category, noting that there were 99 neo-Nazi groups, 130 outposts of the Ku Klux Klan, 43 neo-Confederate groups, 78 racist skinhead groups and 100 white nationalist groups. Various other groups – those classified as anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim, Christian identity or general hate groups – could also share some ideology with white supremacist or white nationalist groups.

The overall number of U.S. hate groups jumped about 17 percent in 2016 from 784 in 2014, according to SPLC research.

Beirich noted that there has been “massive growth” in recent years, and pointed to the expansion of groups that are associated with neo-Nazi news website the Daily Stormer.

“The Daily Stormer went from one chapter in 2015 to about 30 in 2016,” she said, noting that many of the new groups were having in-person meetings and not just communicating online.

Seek help. soflabillsfan