Have the "whispers" of Hillary Clinton started?

HipKat

I was recently asked about voting in 2024 and I responded by saying that I couldn't envision a scenario where I would not be voting for the democratic candidate in 2024 because I feel that MAGA is still such a threat (and the 1/6 commission is only making that more clear).

Will here's one. Run this waste of fucking oxygen again and I will probably join millions of Americans and just quit politics altogether. If Hillary is the best we can do - in 2024 - what's the point? It blows my mind she is still a consideration. This is the woman who couldn't get it done. She lost to a fucking reality TV show host. She lost because she is a terrible candidate. Someone who literally spent most of her campaign for president under criminal investigation - for something she did do. Benghazi was the witch hunt, not the email server. And only through the grace of God being connected at the highest levels was she not charged.

(CNN)In the immediate aftermath of the Supreme Court's monumental decision to overturn Roe v Wade, conservative writer John Ellis took to the internet to make a provocative case: It was time for Hillary Clinton to make a(nother) political comeback.

"Now is her moment," he wrote. "The Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe vs. Wade creates the opening for Hillary Clinton to get out of stealth mode and start down the path toward declaring her candidacy for the 2024 Democratic presidential nomination."

Ellis' argument is centered on the ideas that 1) President Joe Biden, who will be 82 shortly after the 2024 election, is simply too old to run again (Ellis is far from the only person making that case) and 2) The Democratic bench is not terribly strong

He's not the only person eyeing a Clinton re-emergence.

The rest is here:

The whispers of Hillary Clinton 2024 have started

Good God please tell me that this is not the best we can do? Its 2024 and we're still talking about someone named Clinton? We're still thinking about the #2 most disliked politician in modern history, behind only Donald Trump himself?

The democratic party is a major political party. This can't be the best they can do. The fact that it is on CNN pretty much tells me the motivation here. They want their idiot back. They want to get those whispers started so they turn into much, much more.

At this point, when it comes to excusing their failure, I don't think the left really puts any thought into what they say anymore.

Here's a standard conversation with a lefty:

Q: What do you think about this weather we have here?
A: GERRYMANDERING!

Q: So who do you like to win the Super Bowl?
A: VOTER SUPPRESSION!

Q: The stock market sure has been on a tumble recently. How is your 401k?
A: TRANSPHOBIA!

Q: What are your plans for the July 4th weekend?
A: COMEY'S SECOND LETTER!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I mean...the best they could do in 2020 was basement Biden and Cackling Kamala

So, yeah...they have nobody that the people want as commander in chief.

But, no worries...because they don't need the vote of the people. When you tell the world you put together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in history, and also say that it doesn't matter who votes, but who counts the votes...it's pretty clear that this thing isn't being decided by the will of the American people.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I mean...the best they could do in 2020 was basement Biden and Cackling Kamala.

LOL "the best".  You know they weren't the best, they were the "chosen ones" of the DNC.  Sloppy Joe was almost out of the race before he went on his miraculous cinderella winning streak.  :niterider:

• Like 1

Fuck Hils. After what she and the DNC pulled on Bernie Sanders, I won't vote for her.

I think we can all agree that the Republicans have the upper hand. The ying and the yang of political parties in power keeps this country on an even keel.

So I'm OK with that as long as Drumpf or another wingnut is not the nominee.

• Like 1

Hillary Clinton only survives because she's the public face of Alphabet Agencies and Globalists.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 6/29/2022 at 2:32 PM, pkschul said:

Fuck Hils. After what she and the DNC pulled on Bernie Sanders, I won't vote for her.

I think we can all agree that the Republicans have the upper hand. The ying and the yang of political parties in power keeps this country on an even keel.

So I'm OK with that as long as Drumpf or another wingnut is not the nominee.

I know what ya mean, it would be terrible to get back to an upward stock market, cheap gas, a secure border and an America first agenda. That would be just terrible.

• Like 1

IF the DNC is industrial strength stupid enough to vote for Hillary then they deserve to lose to DeSantis.  Hillary is just not electable.  Biden won because he wasn't Trump.  People that didn't follow Hunter's shenanigans and the massive conflict of interest he had in Ukraine, then Biden is a no personality gaffe machine with years of ties to the legislative branch and if you minimize the gaffes that he vomits from his mouth then he is a very generic candidate.  He won in 2020 because a generic and calm guy is the sort you want vs a firebrand like Trump.  Hillary? Jesus fucking Christ, are you kdding me? She is even more unlikable than Trump.  There may well be a Clinton in the future of presidential politics but that is Chelsea not Hillary

5 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

I know what ya mean, it would be terrible to get back to an upward stock market, cheap gas, a secure border and an America first agenda. That would be just terrible.

You mean those things that we had before a global pandemic that your hero mishandled (and lied about) shut the world down?

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

You mean those things that we had before a global pandemic that your hero mishandled (and lied about) shut the world down?

Mishandled? A novel virus with no vax available. He shut down travel and he was criticized for that. He was advising against crowds and the democrats responded by telling everybody to go to festivals. He relied on Dr. Fauci's expertise and fast tracked a vaccine that the democrats said they wouldn't take because they didn't trust Trump. The media and the democrats nitpicked and distorted everything Trump said to score political points and to just plain harass instead of putting away politics and work together. Finally, after having a vaccine and far more knowledge about the virus because of time, MORE people died under Biden and the democrats. 

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

Mishandled? A novel virus with no vax available. He shut down travel and he was criticized for that. He was advising against crowds and the democrats responded by telling everybody to go to festivals. He relied on Dr. Fauci's expertise and fast tracked a vaccine that the democrats said they wouldn't take because they didn't trust Trump. The media and the democrats nitpicked and distorted everything Trump said to score political points and to just plain harass instead of putting away politics and work together. Finally, after having a vaccine and far more knowledge about the virus because of time, MORE people died under Biden and the democrats. 

He was advising against crowds but he was having rallies at the same time. So that’s a lie. He did not rely on Dr. Fauci because he kept pushing other treatments that were not being recommended by Dr. Fauci and there was never any reason to shut the entire fucking country down.

And then we can bring up him admitting that he lied about knowing what the effect of the virus could be

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

He was advising against crowds but he was having rallies at the same time. So that’s a lie. He did not rely on Dr. Fauci because he kept pushing other treatments that were not being recommended by Dr. Fauci and there was never any reason to shut the entire fucking country down.

And then we can bring up him admitting that he lied about knowing what the effect of the virus could be

You're recreating history my friend. Dr. Fauci was not the end all of medical opinions. Plenty of respected doctors offered alternative treatments as time went on before the vaccine and some with success. I don't recall any rallies except toward the end when free thinking adults decided after being vaccinated that they were OK to be out in public. Trump was a huge proponent of re-opening schools and he turned out to be correct. The mental illness and suicides the schools are dealing with right now in teenagers because of the extended lockdowns is a large problem. The extended shutdowns were totally unnecessary and caused unreasonable hardship on business owners many who have lost everything. It's telling that you seem to give Biden a pass though, more died under his watch AFTER he was given a vaccine and had much more knowledge about the virus at that point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

You're recreating history my friend. Dr. Fauci was not the end all of medical opinions. Plenty of respected doctors offered alternative treatments as time went on before the vaccine and some with success. I don't recall any rallies except toward the end when free thinking adults decided after being vaccinated that they were OK to be out in public. Trump was a huge proponent of re-opening schools and he turned out to be correct. The mental illness and suicides the schools are dealing with right now in teenagers because of the extended lockdowns is a large problem. The extended shutdowns were totally unnecessary and caused unreasonable hardship on business owners many who have lost everything. It's telling that you seem to give Biden a pass though, more died under his watch AFTER he was given a vaccine and had much more knowledge about the virus at that point.

With no or very little success. 

And you don't need to lecture me on shutdowns, I posted twice yesterday that they were unnecessary...

More did not die under Biden's watch. Trump had Covid for 11 months (Feb 2020-Jan 2021). Biden has had to deal with it 18 (Jan 2021-Jul 2022). The USA had 27 deaths yesterday, but over 5.K on Jan 20, 2021

Trump's mortality rate was about 0.03%. Under Biden it's like 0.002% and most of the people dying were MAGA-dumbfucks who protested against the Vaccine

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 7/2/2022 at 1:54 PM, Very Wide Right said:

Maybe you should check your history.

Stock Market Performance by President:

Here I am anticipating the bbbut, but, but... fake news response.

stocks.jpg