Losing overtime coin toss in Kansas City still hurts for Josh Allen

Bills quarterback Josh Allen turned in two of the greatest playoff performances in NFL history last season, first against the Patriots and then against the Chiefs. But at the end of four great quarters in Kansas City, Allen never got to touch the ball in overtime, as the Bills lost the coin toss and the [more]

View the full article

I mean yeah, losing the coin toss hurt. We all knew there was no way they were going to stop the Chiefs. They haven't stopped them in 3 years. 

However nothing will ever hurt more than the 13 second sequence of criminal stupidity and malpractice. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

21 minutes ago, theAteam said:

After the Hail Murray and 13 seconds I don't think I will ever trust the defense again, with or without Miller.

I didn't think McDermott would get fired. Both he and Beane have done a great job getting the Bills turned around. I am surprised Frazier is still here as DC. There never should have been an OT to begin with. 13 seconds and KC has the ball 1st and 10 AT THEIR OWN 25. If you can't defend that then what the hell can you defend.

• Like 1