Jump to content

The government should institute a one child policy.


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, 212frawk said:

so, we should be able to vote on whether abortion is legal or not. I'd live with those results.

State by State as the Founding Fathers intended.  And regardless of the vote - NEVER ENFORCE A CONSCIENTIOUSLY OBJECTING MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL TO PROVIDE THESE SERVICES _ EXCEPT WHEN NO ONE ELSE IS PRESENT AND IT IS NECESSARY TO SAVE THE LIFE OF THE MOTHER. 

Of course, I am talking to an entitled, privileged Marie Antoinette liberal.  'Let them play Les Paul Customs'!!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FanBack said:

State by State as the Founding Fathers intended.  And regardless of the vote - NEVER ENFORCE A CONSCIENTIOUSLY OBJECTING MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL TO PROVIDE THESE SERVICES _ EXCEPT WHEN NO ONE ELSE IS PRESENT AND IT IS NECESSARY TO SVE THE LIFE OF THE MOTHER. 

Of course, I am talking to an entitled, privileged Marie Antoinette liberal.  'Let them play Les Paul Customs'!!  

This of course will conflict with the classically Fascist ways of F8talitydeconstructedswastika.

I never rest in my fight for equality and freedom.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

There are more dems in blue states. So when they elect a officials who create a pro LGBTQ+/CRT curriculum, conservative parents who don't like it should shut the fuck up because.... state's rights. You can't have it both ways. Parents rights are: send your kid to public school or Don't send your kids to public school. It's the conservative talking point of "don't like it, leave!". See how that works?

Yeah pal, I know how it works but the problem is that I know a lot Democrats here in NY that are also tired of the CRT and LGBTQIAXYZLMNOP stuff. You make it seem as if all Democrats want this taught in schools when it's only a small vocal fringe of the extremely stupid and insane. Also, you're leaving out the fact that many counties here in NY are Red and have no control over their tax payer funded schools who get curriculum from the State and Federal levels who are 2 entities that do not provide the majority of funding. Why would you expect them to pay for a service they don't agree with? School districts should have more autonomy over the things that aren't basic like reading, writing, and arithmetic.

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Yeah pal, I know how it works but the problem is that I know a lot Democrats here in NY that are also tired of the CRT and LGBTQIAXYZLMNOP stuff. You make it seem as if all Democrats want this taught in schools when it's only a small vocal fringe of the extremely stupid and insane.

1. CRT is only in higher education, so I don't believe that bullshit at all.

2. No one is teaching about anal sex or scissoring. It's not an issue to teach that these people exist and shouldn't be discriminated against.

Cool, you know a couple democrats who don't like it...probably because they listen to the propaganda campaigns and get tired of it. I'm honestly tired of having these stupid discussions too.

Keep making my arguments for me! It's a small minority of idiots that are making a big deal over nothing.

10 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Also, you're leaving out the fact that many counties here in NY are Red and have no control over their tax payer funded schools who get curriculum from the State and Federal levels who are 2 entities that do not provide the majority of funding. Why would you expect them to pay for a service they don't agree with? School districts should have more autonomy over the things that aren't basic like reading, writing, and arithmetic.

If you don't like public education, go to a private school or homeschooling. You not agreeing with basic facts doesn't mean you can have a temper tantrum and get what you want. That's what the freedom of having a choice is all about! Don't like it? Leave! Right?

Do you want education to be a county level? Town or city level? How about the ultimate choice, leaving it to the individual- just like abortion! I don't care what YOU believe in. Don't impose your shit beliefs on others when it comes to their bodily autonomy.

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

1. CRT is only in higher education, so I don't believe that bullshit at all.

2. No one is teaching about anal sex or scissoring. It's not an issue to teach that these people exist and shouldn't be discriminated against.

Cool, you know a couple democrats who don't like it...probably because they listen to the propaganda campaigns and get tired of it. I'm honestly tired of having these stupid discussions too.

Keep making my arguments for me! It's a small minority of idiots that are making a big deal over nothing.

If you don't like public education, go to a private school or homeschooling. You not agreeing with basic facts doesn't mean you can have a temper tantrum and get what you want. That's what the freedom of having a choice is all about! Don't like it? Leave! Right?

Do you want education to be a county level? Town or city level? How about the ultimate choice, leaving it to the individual- just like abortion! I don't care what YOU believe in. Don't impose your shit beliefs on others when it comes to their bodily autonomy.

This above post has been flagged for Fascist Propaganda and Misleading Content. 

Any individual is free to read it; but that person never may get back the wasted moments of his/her life. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FanBack said:

This above post has been flagged for Fascist Propaganda and Misleading Content. 

Any individual is free to read it; but that person never may get back the wasted moments of his/her life. 

I even got in subversive support for binary gender identification. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

This above post has been flagged for Fascist Propaganda and Misleading Content. 

Any individual is free to read it; but that person never may get back the wasted moments of his/her life. 

Eat

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I assume it's Sarcasm

Die immediately TWD you zero. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, RichJ said:

 

Stop watching CNN and you might learn FACTS!

 

 

Lol

1. How do we know anything this kid has said is true?

2. Omg some teachers/principal are cringe because they used poor messaging 

3. THIS IS NOT CRT

 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Lol

1. How do we know anything this kid has said is true?

2. Omg some teachers/principal are cringe because they used poor messaging 

3. THIS IS NOT CRT

 

It's up to you to prove the kid is k yong. So what now? I shoukd believe a freak like you instead? You socialist have done nothing but destroy.

 Freaks like you wanted to teach sexuality to kids so it's not far fetched to hear kids say they tried to teach crt in their school.

You're no crt expert. Stop pretending you are. You're just a freak who prey on kids.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, RichJ said:

It's up to you to prove the kid is k yong. So what now? I shoukd believe a freak like you instead? You socialist have done nothing but destroy.

 Freaks like you wanted to teach sexuality to kids so it's not far fetched to hear kids say they tried to teach crt in their school.

You're no crt expert. Stop pretending you are. You're just a freak who prey on kids.

 

 

You presented this. The burden of proof is on you. Has he brought a lawsuit against the school for discrimination?

Boom and right to the name calling because you know you have no good points based in reality.

I know what CRT is. You dont have to be an expert to understand at least the basic concepts of CRT. That's like saying "you don't know anything about football, you're no head coach!"

Lol U R DUM 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You presented this. The burden of proof is on you. Has he brought a lawsuit against the school for discrimination?

Boom and right to the name calling because you know you have no good points based in reality.

I know what CRT is. You dont have to be an expert to understand at least the basic concepts of CRT. That's like saying "you don't know anything about football, you're no head coach!"

Lol U R DUM 

Lol. If you have your doubts it's ip to you debunk his claims . 

So what the kid was told in class is not crt?

CRT is racist and divisive. 

You're a socialist. Doesn't get dumber than that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RichJ said:

Lol. If you have your doubts it's ip to you debunk his claims . 

So what the kid was told in class is not crt?

CRT is racist and divisive. 

You're a socialist. Doesn't get dumber than that

No, you made the claim by showing the video. That's how arguments work.

NO. It's liberal teachers who have good intentions I'm sure, but they use poor inclusive messaging. CRT is about looking at the justice system, institutions,and this country through the lense of race. So if we are to take him at his word, it sounds like he just heard poor messaging.

You believe anything a 15 year old on the internet tells you as long as it's what you want to hear. LoL it's ok to be dumb. I'm not an ableist.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

No, you made the claim by showing the video. That's how arguments work.

NO. It's liberal teachers who have good intentions I'm sure, but they use poor inclusive messaging. CRT is about looking at the justice system, institutions,and this country through the lense of race. So if we are to take him at his word, it sounds like he just heard poor messaging.

You believe anything a 15 year old on the internet tells you as long as it's what you want to hear. LoL it's ok to be dumb. I'm not an ableist.

Kid made a claim that proves you're lying, its up to you to discredit him. 

good intentions based on what you think is "good" You leftieswho think its ok to murder the unborn dont get to tell me what is "good". You're a socialist. Its never worked in history. Dont tell me about good. You know nothing about what is good. 

You're not am ableist but you just talked down a 15 year old? Stupid. 

You liberal lefty idiots seem to think 5 years old know enough about changing their own sex and you're talking as if a 15 year old is clueless? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, RichJ said:

Kid made a claim that proves you're lying, its up to you to discredit him. 

good intentions based on what you think is "good" You leftieswho think its ok to murder the unborn dont get to tell me what is "good". You're a socialist. Its never worked in history. Dont tell me about good. You know nothing about what is good. 

You're not am ableist but you just talked down a 15 year old? Stupid. 

You liberal lefty idiots seem to think 5 years old know enough about changing their own sex and you're talking as if a 15 year old is clueless? 

No it doesn't. It's amazing how low your standards are when it comes to defending your party.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...