Ron DeSantis is not seeking an endorsement from Trump, who has claimed credit for the Florida governor's political success: report

The Weeknd Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Laugh 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

There is going to be a big public rift in the GOP soon. Trump and DeSantis will be wrestling over the control of the MAGATs.

Maybe but whoever wins they will unite to support him against whoever the Dems have run in 2024. I think it will be DeSantis and he will be the President in 2024.

• Laugh 1

25 minutes ago, Greg said:

Maybe but whoever wins they will unite to support him against whoever the Dems have run in 2024. I think it will be DeSantis and he will be the President in 2024.

You're going to be butt hurt when trump never concedes defeat, runs against deSantis and splits the republican vote in the general election. Giving the win to the dems.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You're going to be butt hurt when trump never concedes defeat, runs against deSantis and splits the republican vote in the general election. Giving the win to the dems.

You do realize the Democrats are also split between the extreme left and conservative Democrats. I know quite a few people (family, friends, co-workers) who are Democrats but they are voting for the Republicans in the midterms because they are tired of the extreme left bullshit. I would imagine their are many more around the country who feel the same way.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Greg said:

You do realize the Democrats are also split between the extreme left and conservative Democrats. I know quite a few people (family, friends, co-workers) who are Democrats but they are voting for the Republicans in the midterms because they are tired of the extreme left bullshit. I would imagine their are many more around the country who feel the same way.

Lol they were never democrats in the first place then.

The democrats will unite to vote against fascism, just like 2020.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The independents (these are the votes who decide elections) are on the side of the Republicans now. There is no defending Biden. He is without question the worst President replacing Carter. 2024 is still a ways off but the midterms are right around the corner. It will be a bloodbath and not in the Dems favor.

6 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Fascists lol it never gets old. Yet you are the one who wants to get rid of the 2nd amendment and ban religion, tax more and have government control everything. Fascist lol 

12 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You are the fascist; along with your left-leaning totalitarian cohorts.  Angrybyrds put it very eloquently.

Who do you want to oppress today? 

33 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Fascists lol it never gets old. Yet you are the one who wants to get rid of the 2nd amendment and ban religion, tax more and have government control everything. Fascist lol 

Never said get rid of 2A. it will never happen.

Never said ban religion. it will never happen.

I said tax the wealthy who pay less effective taxes than the middle class. Think about that time when America was great, you remember that year? Yea? taxes were higher on the wealthy. That's part of the reason why a janitor could own a home, buy a car, go on a vacation, and support his wife and kids with one income.

I want the people to control things that every one needs and uses instead of billionaires gatekeeping it. What is stopping the oil barons from hiking up gas prices, just because? what is stopping electric companies from jacking up prices, because fuck the poors, right?

nice try.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

44 minutes ago, Greg said:

The independents (these are the votes who decide elections) are on the side of the Republicans now. There is no defending Biden. He is without question the worst President replacing Carter. 2024 is still a ways off but the midterms are right around the corner. It will be a bloodbath and not in the Dems favor.

we'll see. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

35 minutes ago, FanBack said:

You are the fascist; along with your left-leaning totalitarian cohorts.  Angrybyrds put it very eloquently.

Who do you want to oppress today? 

you post 80 year old nazi propaganda on a daily basis. GTFO here.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

10 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Greg is not wrong. I have friends that are Democrats also and I don’t know who they’re going to vote for in the midterms but I know one thing, they’ve had about enough of this woke bullshit, drag queen reading hour, congressional Democrats that act like complete pussies when it comes to standing up for anything and being completely clueless about the things that Americans are struggling with. Mostly, they are tired of fringe groups getting special attention while the majority of Americans are getting fucked.

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Greg is not wrong. I have friends that are Democrats also and I don’t know who they’re going to vote for in the midterms but I know one thing, they’ve had about enough of this woke bullshit, drag queen reading hour, congressional Democrats that act like complete pussies when it comes to standing up for anything and being completely clueless about the things that Americans are struggling with. Mostly, they are tired of fringe groups getting special attention while the majority of Americans are getting fucked.

The only reason "wokism" is in the news 24/7 is because of the GOP. If you know people who can't decide between wokism and Fascism, you're hanging around the wrong people. If a drag time story hour passes you off more than the 1% bleeding the middle class dry, the GOP has already won. Don't fall for the divisive propaganda. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The only reason "wokism" is in the news 24/7 is because of the GOP. If you know people who can't decide between wokism and Fascism, you're hanging around the wrong people. If a drag time story hour passes you off more than the 1% bleeding the middle class dry, the GOP has already won. Don't fall for the divisive propaganda. 

You know Democrats have control of everything right now, don't you?

16 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You know Democrats have control of everything right now, don't you?

Yup. And two of them are Manchin and sinema are blocking everything. This is what the dems do. The dems deploy the rotating villan strategy. The vast majority of dems are conservatives. The conservative dems are beholden to corporations just like the GOP. But they give the illusion of giving a fuck by slapping blm stickers and pride flags on everything without making any meaningful change. When they do nothing, and get called out for it, they blame the progressives for being too woke. Lather rinse repeat. The only way anything will change is if we move our economic policies to the left. We don't have Teddy Roosevelt Republicans who wanted to break up monopolies and protect the environment or FDR dems expanding social programs. They would be railroaded as radical leftists today. Instead we have democrats who govern like 80s Republicans and Republicans who govern like fascists. We are watching the billionaires choose the fascists over paying taxes. They would rather watch the world burn before paying a single fucking nickel to the society that made them what they are.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Fixed

Remember when the Trump DOJ, his AG, and advisors all told trump they investigated his claims and found no evidence? Did they all just make that up? Can you prove that? Do you have evidence that won't be laughed out of court?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

16 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Remember when the Trump DOJ, his AG, and advisors all told trump they investigated his claims and found no evidence? Did they all just make that up? Can you prove that? Do you have evidence that won't be laughed out of court?

Democrats don't care about evidence.  They called the laptop "Russian disinformation" and then they claimed they no longer knew where it was. 

They had no evidence on Trump either and the "Russian collusion" despite spying on Trumps campaign but he cheated anyways because Hillary said so. 

They attempted to make up a sexual assault with Kavenaugh with someone who didn't remember what happened that night as "evidence "

7 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Democrats don't care about evidence.  They called the laptop "Russian disinformation" and then they claimed they no longer knew where it was. 

They had no evidence on Trump either and the "Russian collusion" despite spying on Trumps campaign but he cheated anyways because Hillary said so. 

They attempted to make up a sexual assault with Kavenaugh with someone who didn't remember what happened that night as "evidence "

Engage with what I just fucking said or STFU.

How do you reconcile everyone closest to trump saying there was no evidence and that he continued to lie about it? Is EVERYONE lying but trump? None of the shit you posted has anything to do with this. Answer.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Engage with what I just fucking said or STFU.

How do you reconcile everyone closest to trump saying there was no evidence and that he continued to lie about it? Is EVERYONE lying but trump? None of the shit you posted has anything to do with this. Answer.

I watched 2000 mules. :-)

Checkmate, FREAK!!!!