Tucker Carlson, Jimmy Dore and Russell Brand

shiva2999

7 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Tucker shouldn’t deceive people into believing what they are saying is accurate. Editorials are just that opinions. Where does Fox News state Tuckers information is opinion and also false. Even the WWE has to register as entrainment not a sport. Fox needs to inform its viewers Tucker is fake.

you're insane. He doesn't deceive anyone just because it isn't "the news".

Opinion has just as much a right to be on TV as the news.

Opinion is what we fucking think about the news and it's ramifications.

Honest to god, you're the biggest fascist on this board.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

9 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Tucker shouldn’t deceive people into believing what they are saying is accurate. Editorials are just that opinions. Where does Fox News state Tuckers information is opinion and also false. Even the WWE has to register as entrainment not a sport. Fox needs to inform its viewers Tucker is fake.

Should MSNBC inform their viewers that Politics Nation is being hosted by a moron? Or Joy Reid is a stone cold liar for making homophobic tweets, then lying about her account being hacked? Should they inform Brian Williams viewers that he’s a known liar that lost a primo gig on his sister station?

everyone should use their brains and a grain of salt listening to any talking head.

5 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Fox News admitted Tucker is fake. 

No, they haven't "admitted" anything of the sort.

Stop cheating.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

9 hours ago, jc856 said:

Should MSNBC inform their viewers that Politics Nation is being hosted by a moron? Or Joy Reid is a stone cold liar for making homophobic tweets, then lying about her account being hacked? Should they inform Brian Williams viewers that he’s a known liar that lost a primo gig on his sister station?

everyone should use their brains and a grain of salt listening to any talking head.

Please provide a court case where MSNBC says they are fake. Fox and Alex Jones are the only two to admit to lying to the public. 

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

6 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Please provide a court case where MSNBC says they are fake. Fox and Alex Jones are the only two to admit to lying to the public. 

I don’t need a court case to believe the other network talking heads are deceitful and biased.

do you? 

p.s., I don’t watch TC very much either

21 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I don’t need a court case to believe the other network talking heads are deceitful and biased.

do you? 

p.s., I don’t watch TC very much either

Is there bias amongst the networks of course there is. But does that mean they aren’t being truthful with the information? This is where the rubber meets to road looks in my opinion. Tucker is knowingly and purposely putting fake information out to people and selling it as News. If the other media companies were so blatantly pushing false information then why haven’t they been sued? We all know how much Trump likes to sue so why hasn’t he? Yes, bias for sure but blatantly lying and selling as News I need evidence. 

14 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Tucker is knowingly and purposely putting fake information out to people and selling it as News. I

Example please.

Tucker ridicules right wing warmonger, Max Boot, who is now a hero of shitlib Dems because he's fomenting war against Russia like he fomented the war in Iraq...

1 hour ago, TonyasTaters said:

Is there bias amongst the networks of course there is. But does that mean they aren’t being truthful with the information? This is where the rubber meets to road looks in my opinion. Tucker is knowingly and purposely putting fake information out to people and selling it as News. If the other media companies were so blatantly pushing false information then why haven’t they been sued? We all know how much Trump likes to sue so why hasn’t he? Yes, bias for sure but blatantly lying and selling as News I need evidence. 

Yes! Yes!

they aren’t truthful! 

and when they have to admit they made a mistake, they just DROP THE SUBJECT and move on. No retractions, for the most part.

do you disagree with anything I said above?^^^^^^^^^^

just be honest, instead of asking me to prove it.

• Like 1

Does being bias = being untruthful? Can a media company just provide more favorable accurate information for a given party over another? What if the information is 100% correct? They fail to share the other side fully but the info they share is truthful? 

• Laugh 1

5 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

You are so completely full of shit.

download.jpg

On 6/22/2022 at 3:24 PM, shiva2999 said:

Sorry, but since I started writing about politics at the original Range in 2002, I've consistently pointed out that right wingers (and whether TC is a right winner is debateable) WILL tell the truth when it's to their advantage.

They will also lie when it's to their advantage and the recent generation of Republicans has embraced lying in order to keep their dumb, redneck moronic voters going to the polls

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 6/22/2022 at 4:40 PM, Very Wide Right said:

Tucker Carlson is just awesome. Tucker owns market share for primetime cable news and it's not even close.

Of course, people want sensationalism. It's no secret. When I was a kid they taught us about why news channels broadcast more negative news than positive. 

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 6/22/2022 at 6:04 PM, shiva2999 said:

No, YOU print the relevant text.

Let's see if it really says what you claim.

You really are one lazy little pussy, aren't you?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 6/22/2022 at 8:14 PM, shiva2999 said:

Sorry, but this is a silly argument. What "they" do is irrelevant. You can't convict Tucker because his audience is stupid.

Thanks for admitting his audience is stupid. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 6/22/2022 at 9:16 PM, jc856 said:

First, yes, if she lied or anyone else lied, there should be a public retraction. Once upon a time, that was the policy. Now it's just just a lot of duck and dodge. And while everyone should use their brains, people who watch the garbage on cable "news" channels obviously do not.

Seek help. soflabillsfan