The Supreme Court Just Forced Maine to Fund Religious Education

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I dont want my tax money going to schools that teach hate. I'm sure atheists in maine feel the same. 

You’re a minority write your Congressman, but I’m sure you don’t live in Maine. I don’t want my taxes paying for private school when my kids had to go to public school. Public schools teach hate

christians don’t hate gays they hate sin

• Like 1

It's time to release children from the government school systems. It will be a tough fight because democrats who are in bed with the teachers unions will fight to keep kids trapped in violent underperforming schools. Just think of the thousands of minority children that the democrats are willing to screw over for votes. SHAMEFUL

8 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The Christian right wing Supreme Court isn't hiding their plans to dismantle public education and force tax payers to fund religious schools. The wall between church and state is crumbling. I hope that Muslim and and Satanic schools start propping up, we'll see how that plays out. 

The government should not be forcing tax payers to fund religious schools like private businesses don't have to bake gay cakes if they don't support it. The government stays neutral by not funding ANY religious schools, not by funding all of them. 

The supreme court has lost all legitimacy.  

Carson v. Makin: The Supreme Court forces states to fund private religious education. (slate.com)

Your ignorance is astounding. How many parents would send their children to a Satanic school? Do you even have a brain? Taxpayers don't fund private bakeries. I'm sure you a very happy keeping students trapped in violent and underperforming schools as long as they continue to spew toxic marxism and LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ agendas. Government schools have a dim future, bank on it.

19 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Your ignorance is astounding. How many parents would send their children to a Satanic school? Do you even have a brain? Taxpayers don't fund private bakeries. I'm sure you a very happy keeping students trapped in violent and underperforming schools as long as they continue to spew toxic marxism and LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ agendas. Government schools have a dim future, bank on it.

The Muslims would probably blow that shit up in a heart beat. F8 worries about Christians but looks the other way for Muslims who have no tolerance, are far more conservative, and would see ridding the earth of such degeneracy as the path to a reward in Heaven.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

At this point I feel he has to be trolling us. He can’t possibly think that having a Christian school is indoctrination to kids who are most likely already Christians, but having some cross dressing clown reading books to kids is not. Unless it’s Mrs doubtfire don’t be coming around my kids school, and when I say my kids I’m speaking for all children. Sexuality does not need to be celebrated, if you want a drag show pay to go see one. I was at a drag brunch last week at Moon River brewery in Savannah funny stuff, but let’s keep it at the adult venues.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The government runs public education. The government is not supposed to sponsor any religion over another. Its the whole separation of church and state thing written in that weird thing called the constitution. So to  remain out of and neutral on religion, the government  doesn't fund any religious schools, not funding all of them equally. Because we know in this country when the first Satanic or Islamic school is opened, it will be burned to the ground by peaceful and all loving Christians.

A satanic school??? Thats brilliant, you should actually open one. You're marxist views are evil and would produce plenty of misery too. I'm sure you would get at least, I dunno 5 students or so.

20 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

god isn't real. keep crying.

To you and that's fine but to millions of others, he is - which is also fine

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

20 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It is also FREEDOM FROM RELIGION. which people don't have if they are forced to fund religions they don't believe in.

Freedom from Religion meaning the freedom to not be forced to follow a particular or any religion (Like we see in the Middle East) not freedom form being exposed to religion. That's like saying "Freedom from sunlight"

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

At this point I feel he has to be trolling us. He can’t possibly think that having a Christian school is indoctrination to kids who are most likely already Christians, but having some cross dressing clown reading books to kids is not. Unless it’s Mrs doubtfire don’t be coming around my kids school, and when I say my kids I’m speaking for all children. Sexuality does not need to be celebrated, if you want a drag show pay to go see one. I was at a drag brunch last week at Moon River brewery in Savannah funny stuff, but let’s keep it at the adult venues.

8vevrat4z8791.thumb.webp.aefc2477aa6ea3013ffda66c44903621.webp

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

31 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Freedom from Religion meaning the freedom to not be forced to follow a particular or any religion (Like we see in the Middle East) not freedom form being exposed to religion. That's like saying "Freedom from sunlight"

Do you support the government funding schools that are hostile to LGBTQ people?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Do you support the government funding schools that are hostile to LGBTQ people?

In your sad attempt to pit Christains vs Muslims , Muslims would most likely be more against lgbtq. They would hang freaks like you in the middle east. 

2 minutes ago, RichJ said:

In your sad attempt to pit Christains vs Muslims , Muslims would most likely be more against lgbtq. They would hang freaks like you in the middle east. 

What? I'm not pitting Christians against Muslims. I think both religions are fucking trash. 

But clearly you support the government funding anti-gay schools.

You support a theocracy. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

What? I'm not pitting Christians against Muslims.

Because we know in this country when the first Satanic or Islamic school is opened, it will be burned to the ground by peaceful and all loving Christians.

liar.

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It's the truth. White Christians have a history of burning down alot of things they don't like.

I quoted you to show you're a liar .

I also gave you a list of Muslims schools. How come they havent been burned down by Christians? You're full of crap.

11 minutes ago, RichJ said:

I quoted you to show you're a liar .

I also gave you a list of Muslims schools. How come they havent been burned down by Christians? You're full of crap.

if the courts and government placated to muslims like they do christians, they certainly would. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

32 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

if the courts and government placated to muslims like they do christians, they certainly would. 

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.  The schools are still intact. No one burned them down. You're just full of crap. 

44 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It's the truth. White Christians have a history of burning down alot of things they don't like.

If that were so every big blue liberal city would be in cinders.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile