Jump to content

The Supreme Court Just Forced Maine to Fund Religious Education


Recommended Posts

Just now, Angry Byrds said:

Wow!! We agree on something or are you being sarcastic?

If you dont want to learn about the history of this country, like racism, slavery, segregation, etc, if you want to call that CRT like a moron, be my guest- if you dont like it, pull your kids out of public schools. If you dont want your kids learning that LGBTQ people exist, pull your kids out of public schools. But i'm not paying for religious indoctrination. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RichJ said:

We do. But rather than just give up our kids for sacrifice to satanic freaks like you, we'll take back our public schools and keep trying to stop you freaks from  turning them into you. Cry all you want snowflake. 

they arent YOUR schools. YOU are the MINORITY. FUCK OFF.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You do know your opinion is 100% affected by the fact that you’re an atheist, right? Which means you’re putting your beliefs ahead of children’s education‘s are. I don’t have a problem with you being an atheist but if you’re going to talk about children being indoctrinated, of course they are. It’s a religious school where the curriculum is based on their faith. It’s not like it’s being forced down their throats, they go there willingly

Nope. My beliefs are in line with the founding fathers and the constitution which was supposed to have a clear separation between church and state.

The children are not going there willingly by choice, hence why it is called indoctrination.

LMAO

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

If you dont want to learn about the history of this country, like racism, slavery, segregation, etc, if you want to call that CRT like a moron, be my guest- if you dont like it, pull your kids out of public schools. If you dont want your kids learning that LGBTQ people exist, pull your kids out of public schools. But i'm not paying for religious indoctrination. 

It’s not indoctrination if the parents are putting them in that school. You keep calling it indoctrination when they are already religious or CHOSE that school over a different private school. If government is going to pay for private school then you should be able choose which ever one they want.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

Nope. My beliefs are in line with the founding fathers and the constitution which was supposed to have a clear separation between church and state.

The children are not going there willingly by choice, hence why it is called indoctrination.

LMAO

The parents are sending them there by choice is that not true? Your kid doesn’t choose the school they go to, right?

Again our forefathers were Christian or religious in one way or another, not atheists. Our motto is in God we trust and in our Pledge. 
 

Once again separation of church in state is freedom of religion, which means these parents have the right to choose which religious school their child goes to.

  • Like 1

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

It’s not indoctrination if the parents are putting them in that school. You keep calling it indoctrination when they are already religious or CHOSE that school over a different private school. If government is going to pay for private school then you should be able choose which ever one they want.

The parents are choosing to indoctrinate their children. The children have no choice at all actually. Government should not be funding any religious schools. 

 

2c7148e9f86a0fb21481bf803faad874.jpg.0c5bd4038cef6ec65291efe30364a146.jpg

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Angry Byrds said:

The parents are sending them there by choice is that not true? Your kid doesn’t choose the school they go to, right?

Again our forefathers were Christian or religious in one way or another, not atheists. Our motto is in God we trust and in our Pledge. 
 

Once again separation of church in state is freedom of religion, which means these parents have the right to choose which religious school their child goes to.

It is also FREEDOM FROM RELIGION. which people don't have if they are forced to fund religions they don't believe in.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You do know your opinion is 100% affected by the fact that you’re an atheist, right? Which means you’re putting your beliefs ahead of children’s education‘s are. I don’t have a problem with you being an atheist but if you’re going to talk about children being indoctrinated, of course they are. It’s a religious school where the curriculum is based on their faith. It’s not like it’s being forced down their throats, they go there willingly

He seems to think that government chooses where these kids go to school and not the parents. Either that or he thinks children should choose the school. I’m not getting his argument 

  • Like 1

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

He seems to think that government chooses where these kids go to school and not the parents. Either that or he thinks children should choose the school. I’m not getting his argument 

How many times do I have to say it?

THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD NOT BE USING PUBLIC TAX MONEY TO FUND CHILDREN TO GO TO RELIGOUS SCHOOLS.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

It is also FREEDOM FROM RELIGION. which people don't have if they are forced to fund religions they don't believe in.

I already said that I agreed the government should not be paying for private schools. But if they are you should be able to choose which one. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Angry Byrds said:

I already said that I agreed the government should not be paying for private schools. But if they are you should be able to choose which one. 

There should be no BUT. thats my fucking point.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

How many times do I have to say it?

THE GOVERNEMENT SHOULD NOT BE USING PUBLIC TAX MONEY TO FUND CHILDRENT O GO TO RELIGOUS SCHOOLS.

AND HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT I AGREE THAT GOVERNMENT SHOULDN’T PAY FOR PRIVATE SCHOOLS AT ALL. All caps is rude, stop being a dick, and use some reading comprehension. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

AND HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT I AGREE THAT GOVERNMENT SHOULDN’T PAY FOR PRIVATE SCHOOLS AT ALL. All caps is rude, stop being a dick, and use some reading comprehension. 

then you add, BUTTTT

 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

then you add, BUTTTT

 

Oh yeah here is just a small piece of our forefathers for you.

 

Washington laid his hand upon that Holy Bible and took office as the first president of the United States. Washington did not place his hand on the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution of the United States, as hallowed as those documents are. Nor did he set his hand any other religious or secular book. It was the Bible that sanctified the moment. It was the Bible that provided the foundations needed for democracy. The God of the Bible who provided the authority for the human government. And after Washington took the oath of office, he did something else. He bent over and kissed the Bible.

  • Like 1

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Oh yeah here is just a small piece of our forefathers for you.

 

Washington laid his hand upon that Holy Bible and took office as the first president of the United States. 

OOOH! Now he's going to move to another country...I hope. He should move in with spiked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Oh yeah here is just a small piece of our forefathers for you.

 

Washington laid his hand upon that Holy Bible and took office as the first president of the United States. Washington did not place his hand on the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution of the United States, as hallowed as those documents are. Nor did he set his hand any other religious or secular book. It was the Bible that sanctified the moment. It was the Bible that provided the foundations needed for democracy. The God of the Bible who provided the authority for the human government. And after Washington took the oath of office, he did something else. He bent over and kissed the Bible.

Tell me, is it possible to be a true Christian and own slaves?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Tell me, is it possible to be a true Christian and own slaves?

Can’t answer that. It was a thing that white people did back then and they didn’t see anything wrong with it. So I guess if they treated the slave poorly then it would be a sin. The Bible doesn’t condemn it, but tell you that they should be treated well. Idk if you are white but maybe if you lived at that time you also would possibly have slaves. Hard to say

 

do I think GW is in heaven? Based things he’s written yes I do.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

If you dont want to learn about the history of this country, like racism, slavery, segregation, etc, if you want to call that CRT like a moron, be my guest- if you dont like it, pull your kids out of public schools. If you dont want your kids learning that LGBTQ people exist, pull your kids out of public schools. But i'm not paying for religious indoctrination. 

you dont want children going to public schools  indoctrinated with Christian beliefs but you want them indoctrinated with lgbtq and CRT garbage. LOL. You should start your own school . 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...