The Supreme Court Just Forced Maine to Fund Religious Education

The Christian right wing Supreme Court isn't hiding their plans to dismantle public education and force tax payers to fund religious schools. The wall between church and state is crumbling. I hope that Muslim and and Satanic schools start propping up, we'll see how that plays out. 

The government should not be forcing tax payers to fund religious schools like private businesses don't have to bake gay cakes if they don't support it. The government stays neutral by not funding ANY religious schools, not by funding all of them. 

The supreme court has lost all legitimacy.  

Carson v. Makin: The Supreme Court forces states to fund private religious education. (slate.com)

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The Christian right wing Supreme Court isn't hiding their plans to dismantle public education and force tax payers to fund religious schools. The wall between church and state is crumbling. I hope that Muslim and and Satanic schools start propping up, we'll see how that plays out. 

The government should not be forcing tax payers to fund religious schools like private businesses don't have to bake gay cakes if they don't support it. The government stays neutral by not funding ANY religious schools, not by funding all of them. 

Carson v. Makin: The Supreme Court forces states to fund private religious education. (slate.com)

Just to point out that a bakery is a privately owned business and the church serves the public by contributing to the community, working with community groups and local governments. There’s no bakery that has a school and as long as kids are learning, I don’t have a problem with any type of funding going to their education

• Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Just to point out that a bakery is a privately owned business and the church serves the public by contributing to the community, working with community groups and local governments. There’s no bakery that has a school and GVH, as long as kids are learning, I don’t have a problem with any type of funding going to their education

NO. just stop. The government should not be funding private religious schools who teach the LGBTQ people are an abomination, or discriminate against hiring LGBTQ for the same reasons, or whatever bigoted views they have. You know full well that there is no Christian here that would want their kid going to a Muslim school where they are indoctrinated into Islam. I DO NOT want my tax money funding religious indoctrination. PERIOD. This is fucking bullshit. 

• Like 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Your chosen God Presidents, Obama and Biden, are complete failures.   I dare you to defend them.  Sadly, you cannot.

NO. just stop. The government should not be funding private religious schools who teach the LGBTQ people are an abomination, or discriminate against hiring LGBTQ for the same reasons, or whatever bigoted views they have. You know full well that there is no Christian here that would want their kid going to a Muslim school where they are indoctrinated into Islam. I DO NOT want my tax money funding religious indoctrination. PERIOD. This is fucking bullshit. 

If the parents are choosing a Christian school over a public school, and government is paying the tuition for it(which is what I get from it), then they should be able to help fund that school. It’s the same way in Minnesota to my knowledge. I guess you would have to open a satanic or Muslim private school and then get parents to send their kids there to see if the government would pay into it.

• Like 1

So this is government allowing parents to choose which school, private or public and religious or secular and the government pays the tuition. You make it seem like they are funding Christian schools like a public school. They are paying tuition to whatever school the parent chooses.

• Like 1

must be time of the month for this snowflake. 

15 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

So this is government allowing parents to choose which school, private or public and religious or secular and the government pays the tuition. You make it seem like they are funding Christian schools like a public school. They are paying tuition to whatever school the parent chooses.

Freedom from religion is just as important as freedom of religion.  I would not want my tax dollars funding a religious indoctrination.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Freedom from religion is just as important as freedom of religion.  I would not want my tax dollars funding a religious indoctrination.

So, you think its ok for the government to pay to tuition to any school as long as it’s not religious? It’s not indoctrination if the parents are choosing a Christian school. That means they are already a Christian family, that’s common sense. The separation of church and state(for the thousandth time) does not mean the government can’t have religion, it means they can’t make you choose religions or be abusive towards you because of your religion. Most Presidents are religious. Trump was probably the least religious.

Just now, Toofast80 said:

Government grants are funding so much more than you can even fathom! Stop picking and choosing if you really want to become enlightened!

Like I said I think they do the same type thing in Minnesota. I would think that F8 would want those who can’t afford a private education to have same chance as those who can.

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

So, you think its ok for the government to pay to tuition to any school as long as it’s not religious? It’s not indoctrination if the parents are choosing a Christian school. That means they are already a Christian family, that’s common sense. The separation of church and state(for the thousandth time) does not mean the government can’t have religion, it means they can’t make you choose religions or be abusive towards you because of your religion. Most Presidents are religious. Trump was probably the least religious.

The government is choosing for ME to have MY tax money go to a religious school.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

11 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The government is choosing for ME to have MY tax money go to a religious school.

Oh yeah? I didn’t know you lived in Maine. Maybe you can CHOOSE to put YOUR child in a different private school and his/her/they/pronoun can have THEIR tuition paid.

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

Oh yeah? I didn’t know you lived in Maine. Maybe you can CHOOSE to put YOUR child in a different private school and his/her/they/pronoun can have THEIR tuition paid.

This precedent will be used in other states.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Satanic schools are already here. They are being  ran by those who want to sexualize children and pump them with puberty blockers, hormone replacement thereapy and other child abuse practices. 

3 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Satanic schools are already here. They are being  ran by those who want to sexualize children and pump them with puberty blockers, hormone replacement thereapy and other child abuse practices. 

1 minute ago, RichJ said:

I get how this would piss off satans minions

So take your kids out of public school and pay for private school yourself. Pull yourself up by your boot straps and stop looking for tax payer money to subsidize your fairytales. Stop looking for hand outs from the government. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

This precedent will be used in other states.

Like I said they have been doing it for years in Minnesota. The school my old Pastor works for is 99% African American children because it’s either that school or a public school in a black neighborhood. I get what you are saying, and I don’t agree with the government funding any private school. It’s no longer private in my eyes.

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So take your kids out of public school and pay for private school yourself. Pull yourself up by your boot straps and stop looking for tax payer money to subsidize your fairytales. Stop looking for hand outs from the government. 

Wow!! We agree on something or are you being sarcastic?

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You do know your opinion is 100% affected by the fact that you’re an atheist, right? Which means you’re putting your beliefs ahead of children’s education‘s are. I don’t have a problem with you being an atheist but if you’re going to talk about children being indoctrinated, of course they are. It’s a religious school where the curriculum is based on their faith. It’s not like it’s being forced down their throats, they go there willingly

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

We do. But rather than just give up our kids for sacrifice to satanic freaks like you, we'll take back our public schools and keep trying to stop you freaks from  turning them into you. Cry all you want snowflake.