Team Trump Blindsided by Jan. 6 Committee Getting Doc Footage

12 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It's a good thing these idiots continue to document their crimes. Lets see how spicy this gets! 

Alex Holder Subpoenaed by Jan. 6 Committee for Trump Footage - Rolling Stone

This was my point last night about debunking Donald Trump. There’s nothing to debunk because he admits openly and brags about it, his corruption. I mean, how can you dispute a recorded phone call of Donald Trump calling the Georgia states attorney and directing him to invent enough votes to allow Trump to win the election in Georgia? There’s nothing to debunk or dispute.

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

it doesnt matter.  MAGATs will say, with a straight face, water is not wet in order to push their false narratives.  

Hey how is the country working out for everyone?   You need to stop attacking and defend your policies: the policies destroying the country.   God, you people can only run your mouths. 

6 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Hey how is the country working out for everyone?   You need to stop attacking and defend your policies: the policies destroying the country.   God, you people can only run your mouths. 

this coming from the guy that runs his mouth on fatfuk's balls everyday.  god you MAGATs lack self awareness. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

this coming from the guy that runs his mouth on fatfuk's balls everyday.  god you MAGATs lack self awareness. 

No matter how complimentary, stating the truth is simply stating the truth.  

60ef0925639d8_492426n.jpg

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

This was my point last night about debunking Donald Trump. There’s nothing to debunk because he admits openly and brags about it, his corruption. I mean, how can you dispute a recorded phone call of Donald Trump calling the Georgia states attorney and directing him to invent enough votes to allow Trump to win the election in Georgia? There’s nothing to debunk or dispute.

Sounds like that arrest should have happened already

Any day now, right?

9 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Lets see how spicy this gets! 

83ee1e5f-a348-4667-87c6-f7824dfa9f4b.9df

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 6/22/2022 at 7:06 PM, Philly'sFinest said:

Sounds like that arrest should have happened already

Any day now, right?

As per usual, you're not the slightest bit concerned with whether he's innocent or guilty. That doesn't matter to you. Your only concern is whether he can get away with what he did.

What does all this mean?  Why, it means that you're a certified member of a cult -- a very shitty and embarrassing one, too, if I may say -- and, like your Donald, unable to admit that he most definitely is a

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

As per usual, you're not the slightest bit concerned with whether he's innocent or guilty. That doesn't matter to you. Your only concern is whether he can get away with what he did.

What does all this mean?  Why, it means that you're a certified member of a cult -- a very shitty and embarrassing one, too, if I may say -- and, like your Donald, unable to admit that he most definitely is a

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I'm actually using the twisted logic of the leftist homos that deflect all the inconvenient truth bombs that get dropped on them here.

If voter fraud isn't real because dUh cOrTz sEd sO, than this works the same way.