Fox anchor: Jan. 6 witnesses outlining ‘huge, stunning, clear’ lack of voter fraud evidence

HipKat

Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum on Tuesday said that witnesses testifying before the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol are laying out a “huge, stunning and clear moment” showing a lack of evidence to support former President Trump’s claims of an unfair election in 2020.

MacCallum said Democrats on the committee are likely to use division among Republicans about whether to believe Trump’s claims about the election as a political tool in the coming midterm and presidential contests.

“It will be extremely useful in coming campaigns, especially the presidential, when you look back at what we have in terms of the Mike Pence part of all of this,” MacCallum said. “So it is a political discussion. It is very compelling and the lack of evidence is the huge stunning clear moment here where these people are saying look I supported you, please give me something to work with, and it simply doesn’t materialize.”

MacCallum’s comments came during Fox’s live continuous coverage of the committee’s fourth public hearing on Tuesday.

During Tuesday’s hearing, Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers (R) told lawmakers that he repeatedly pressed Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s personal lawyer, to prove claims of election fraud after the 2020 election, and said that Giuliani failed to produce any evidence.

“My recollection, he said, ‘We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence,’” Bowers said.

The theme of Tuesday’s hearing is the pressure campaign that Trump and his top aides put on state and local officials to help them overturn the results of the election.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

21 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

It doesn’t matter to these right wing extremist nut jobs. They hate America and what it stands for. They wilL do almost anything to destroy it. 

for a large segment of the right wing, they believe what they want to be true, not what is true. just look at this forum.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

54 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

for a large segment of the right wing, they believe what they want to be true, not what is true. just look at this forum.

Is that why you are unable to debate me?  You lose.   You always lose. 

• Penis 1

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum on Tuesday said that witnesses testifying before the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol are laying out a “huge, stunning and clear moment” showing a lack of evidence to support former President Trump’s claims of an unfair election in 2020.

MacCallum said Democrats on the committee are likely to use division among Republicans about whether to believe Trump’s claims about the election as a political tool in the coming midterm and presidential contests.

“It will be extremely useful in coming campaigns, especially the presidential, when you look back at what we have in terms of the Mike Pence part of all of this,” MacCallum said. “So it is a political discussion. It is very compelling and the lack of evidence is the huge stunning clear moment here where these people are saying look I supported you, please give me something to work with, and it simply doesn’t materialize.”

MacCallum’s comments came during Fox’s live continuous coverage of the committee’s fourth public hearing on Tuesday.

During Tuesday’s hearing, Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers (R) told lawmakers that he repeatedly pressed Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s personal lawyer, to prove claims of election fraud after the 2020 election, and said that Giuliani failed to produce any evidence.

“My recollection, he said, ‘We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence,’” Bowers said.

The theme of Tuesday’s hearing is the pressure campaign that Trump and his top aides put on state and local officials to help them overturn the results of the election.

WTF are you droning on about this 

Your chosen God, President Biden, is a complete failure.  You voted $10Ks of money out of the average Anerican's pocket.  After listening to your shit about Trump for 4 YEARS YOU VOTE IN A COMPETE MORON THAT HAS DESTROYED THE ECONOMY AND WON'T EVEN OWN IT!!!

45 minutes ago, FanBack said:

WTF are you droning on about this 

Your chosen God, President Biden, is a complete failure.  You voted $10Ks of money out of the average Anerican's pocket.  After listening to your shit about Trump for 4 YEARS YOU VOTE IN A COMPETE MORON THAT HAS DESTROYED THE ECONOMY AND WON'T EVEN OWN IT!!!

Goes to show you how bad Donny was as President..........got himself voted out by losing to JOE FUCKING BIDEN.  Maybe if Donny was good he would have gotten voted back in for another term?  Good Presidents normally get a 2nd term.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

Goes to show you how bad Donny was as President..........got himself voted out by losing to JOE FUCKING BIDEN.  Maybe if Donny was good he would have gotten voted back in for another term?  Good Presidents normally get a 2nd term.

2024 is coming. If it isnt the worlds best governor, it will be Trump. 

4 minutes ago, RichJ said:

2024 is coming. If it isnt the worlds best governor, it will be Trump. 

I am aware there is an election every four years......you can speculate all you want between now and then.  Just so you know I surely don't like Joe Biden and I certainly don't know who our two choices will be in 2024.  I am sure we will have two bad choices to pick from again.  IMO, I don't see tRump getting re-elected though.

3 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

I am aware there is an election every four years......you can speculate all you want between now and then.  Just so you know I surely don't like Joe Biden and I certainly don't know who our two choices will be in 2024.  I am sure we will have two bad choices to pick from again.  IMO, I don't see tRump getting re-elected though.

If Desantis does not run, it will be Trump. Not because of anything special he did, but its because of how disastrous Biden is who is already the worse president ever  , which will screw up the chances of any democrat. 

Biden is making Trump look greater than he was. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

With idiots like you as part of the voting electorate, election popularity cannot be the measure of a President.

You voted for JOE FUCKING BIDEN I assume?

Pick any metric and compare Trump to Obama and Biden.   The man crushes them.  He merely slays Clinton.   He is better than both Bushes.  Any factual metric. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FanBack said:

With idiots like you as part of the voting electorate, election popularity cannot be the measure of a President.

You voted for JOE FUCKING BIDEN I assume?

Pick any metric and compare Trump to Obama and Biden.   The man crushes them.  He merely slays Clinton.   He is better than both Bushes.  Any factual metric. 

Easy… Who has had the lowest Dow average at any point in their presidency Trump or Biden??? Ding ding ding Trump at 20000 in 2020. But wait the pandemic? Guess what we are still in it. Your boy Bowflex reports the death count every chance he gets.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Easy… Who has had the lowest Dow average at any point in their presidency Trump or Biden??? Ding ding ding Trump at 20000 in 2020. But wait the pandemic? Guess what we are still in it. Your boy Bowflex reports the death count every chance he gets.

You can't debate.   You don't even know how. Biden has ruined so much for people I care about 

I could produce shocking numbers for what this clown gmhas done to America.  Just v own it.  Bitch. 

Who gives a flying fuck what some talking head in the mainstream media says...she's simply parroting the narrative that she's been told to

Let me know when they decide to quell the doubts of the majority of Americans that have concerns about election integrity and security and they open up the books. 

It'll never happen because they committed the biggest crime in the history of our country 

• Like 1

The same Fox News who called Arizona for Biden way too early when no one else did?

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile