Right wing extremists, why do you hate America so much? Why don’t you just leave?

3 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Just to make it clear, if you do leave America as the OP suggests, you are definitely NOT welcomed in Canada.

Don't fret...us Americans have no interest in fucking farm animals and 500 lb women with rough hands.

You have that market cornered, fuckboi

• Laugh 2

19 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Lmao it’s not but keep thinking that. 

A lot more people died, rioted and destroyed businesses from the left over the last 4 years. Wouldn't you agree? What you saw was people pissed off at the actions of the anti American party and founders of the KKK. The globalist who sent billions to Iran to develop nuclear weapons pointed at us. And you want to pretend people aren't upset about a mailed in election where well over 50% of the vote didn't have their IDs checked and not be wary of that. Maybe you should have asked the question why is this happening. Theres always a cause and effect. You cant scream from the roof tops about the effect when you are the source of the problem, now can we? So countless investigations to undermine a election in 2016 isn't setting a precedence for this? Guess we should just trust the instigators that were proven frauds huh? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

A lot more people died, rioted and destroyed businesses from the left over the last 4 years. Wouldn't you agree? What you saw was people pissed off at the actions of the anti American party and founders of the KKK. The globalist who sent billions to Iran to develop nuclear weapons pointed at us. And you want to pretend people aren't upset about a mailed in election where well over 50% of the vote didn't have their IDs checked and not be wary of that. Maybe you should have asked the question why is this happening. Theres always a cause and effect. You cant scream from the roof tops about the effect when you are the source of the problem, now can we? So countless investigations to undermine a election in 2016 isn't setting a precedence for this? Guess we should just trust the instigators that were proven frauds huh? 

Typical playbook from Al Qaeda… Nice try… Trumpsters killed cops and tried killing Pence and Pelosi. You are a nut who is too extreme to reason with. Maybe the feds will come knocking on your door. Terrorist sympathizer!

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

3 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Typical playbook from Al Qaeda… Nice try… Trumpsters killed cops and tried killing Pence and Pelosi. You are a nut who is too extreme to reason with. Maybe the feds will come knocking on your door. Terrorist sympathizer!

Extremist says the guy no one agrees with lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Extremist says the guy no one agrees with lol 

Wrong! Leave America. You and your extremist buddies are to dangerous for the rest of us. Remember 60% of Americans believe Trump is guilty. Your bullshit is coming to an end. Hell you may be in front of a judge yourself. Buckle up!

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

Just now, TonyasTaters said:

Wrong! Leave America. You and your extremist buddies are to dangerous for the rest of us. Remember 60% of Americans believe Trump is guilty. Your bullshit is coming to an end. Hell you may be in front of a judge yourself. Buckle up!

As soon as you make me 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rcas0308 said:

Come and try. Or are you all talk 

And what? You are a nut. You have nothing to lose and I have everything to lose. Typical violent unAmerican Trump supporter. You need to leave this great country.

• Like 1
  • Penis 1

2 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

And what? You are a nut. You have nothing to lose and I have everything to lose. Typical violent unAmerican Trump supporter. You need to leave this great country.

It's not about losing it's about you being a coward in life. The way you talk clearly shows, you wouldn't say that to my face so don't bring it here. Im pretty sure I pay more than you in taxes and have been a upstanding citizen. So I have a right to be here just as much as you if not more.  If you want me out come and make me. Be the fascist Nazi that you are and bring it 

• Like 1

It's not about losing it's about you being a coward in life. The way you talk clearly shows, you wouldn't say that to my face so don't bring it here. Im pretty sure I pay more than you in taxes and have been a upstanding citizen. So I have a right to be here just as much as you if not more.  If you want me out come and make me. Be the fascist Nazi that you are and bring it 

Lol a guy claiming to be an outstanding citizen and wants to me face to face. For what? To have lunch together. You are full of shit and anti-American right wing extremist nut job. Say all you want but are a nut and nothing will change that. You hate America so much leave. You have options like Russia where your ideology fits better. Leave!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Lol a guy claiming to be an outstanding citizen and wants to me face to face. For what? To have lunch together. You are full of shit and anti-American right wing extremist nut job. Say all you want but are a nut and nothing will change that. You hate America so much leave. You have options like Russia where your ideology fits better. Leave!

Imagine if the US sent cowards like you in WW2. We all would be speaking German and Japanese. We know you play the blame game because you are a poor little short fat fuck that only tries to act tough because it's the internet, so I really don't want to fight you, it wouldn't be challenge for me but you are proving my point, you aren't the tough guy you are posing you are. I see right through you and you are lucky that I had family members that got purple hearts fighting against your Nazi cancel ideology. 

• Like 1

Imagine if the US sent cowards like you in WW2. We all would be speaking German and Japanese. We know you are a poor little short fat fuck that only tries to act tough because it's the internet, so I really don't want to fight you, it wouldn't be challenge for me but you are proving my point, you aren't the tough guy you are posing you are. I see right through you and you are lucky that I had family members that got purple hearts fighting against your cancel Nazi ideology. 

Lol how do you know who I am. Same goes for you. I am not crazy enough to meet a nut like you because you are a nut job. Those family members that have Purple Hearts were shit all over by Trump. Remember his attacks on John McCain or that he defunded the military to pay for his wall. You are a stain on your families military service. You go against everything our men and women in uniform stand for. You are an anti-American right wing nut job who hates this country.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TonyasTaters said:

Lol how do you know who I am. Same goes for you. I am not crazy enough to meet a nut like you because you are a nut job. Those family members that have Purple Hearts were shit all over by Trump. Remember his attacks on John McCain or that he defunded the military to pay for his wall. You are a stain on your families military service. You go against everything our men and women in uniform stand for. You are an anti-American right wing nut job who hates this country.

This troll knows nothing about being an American loving, Patriot...not one bit.

If he did...he would see himself out because he'd realize he's exactly what this country isn't about. 

Now go fuck all the way off, commie scum

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

This troll knows nothing about being an American loving, Patriot...not one bit.

If he did...he would see himself out because he'd realize he's exactly what this country isn't about. 

Now go fuck all the way off, commie scum

Bahahaha! Another right wing anti American extremist nut comes to the rescue of his fellow anti-American nut. Move to Russia where your ideology more aligns.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Poop 1

12 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Bahahaha! Another right wing anti American extremist nut comes to the rescue of his fellow anti-American nut. Move to Russia where your ideology more aligns.

Piss off, fake American troll

This country was built by people like myself...not a POS like you.

If you have a problem...you have two choices in this country. You can do something about it, or you can pack your shit and leave.

We know you aren't doing anything, so that leaves you saying adios

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TonyasTaters said:

I know exactly who you are and what you are about. You would get eaten alive in any conversation with veterans. They would think you were a giant pussy. The same veterans that overwhelming voted for Trump you twit. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

I know exactly who you are and what you are about. You would get eaten alive in any conversation with veterans. They would think you were a giant pussy. The same veterans that overwhelming voted for Trump you twit. 

You are delusional. Keep showing your anti American hate.

• Like 1

Just now, TonyasTaters said:

Lol we are done here. You have proven to be to extreme to even talk to. Apologize to your family members for your poor judgement.  

Enjoy the L. You can run and hide now coward 

On 6/22/2022 at 11:13 AM, rcas0308 said:

Why didn't you ask "Why is this happening" in EVERY election where people aren't checked for ID? Why did that only become an issue in the one Trump lost?

And yes, there is cause and effect.

2016 - Trump planted the seed prior to the election that the only way he could lose is if the election was stolen.
Shockingly to him, he won.

2020 - Trump planted the seed prior to the election that the only way he could lose is if the election was stolen.
Once he lost TRUMP started a campaign to steal the election. TRUMP directed all of this while lying to his supporters over and over to keep them thinking the election was stolen even though his own people were telling him that it was not true. That he lost. That there was no evidence of fraud. That the voting machines were not compromised. That no matter how much he lied and cried, he lost and the facts are out there. The time line the conversations, all of it is out there.

Why aren't you questioning that?? You question an election based on lies accusing it of being stolen without one single shred of evidence, but you don't question the controversy that there is 100% undeniable proof that Trump fucking lied and still lies to you, even though there is fucking proof that he is the one who tried to steal the damn election?

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Why didn't you ask "Why is this happening" in EVERY election where people aren't checked for ID? Why did that only become an issue in the one Trump lost?

And yes, there is cause and effect.

2016 - Trump planted the seed prior to the election that the only way he could lose is if the election was stolen.
Shockingly to him, he won.

2020 - Trump planted the seed prior to the election that the only way he could lose is if the election was stolen.
Once he lost TRUMP started a campaign to steal the election. TRUMP directed all of this while lying to his supporters over and over to keep them thinking the election was stolen even though his own people were telling him that it was not true. That he lost. That there was no evidence of fraud. That the voting machines were not compromised. That no matter how much he lied and cried, he lost and the facts are out there. The time line the conversations, all of it is out there.

Why aren't you questioning that?? You question an election based on lies accusing it of being stolen without one single shred of evidence, but you don't question the controversy that there is 100% undeniable proof that Trump fucking lied and still lies to you, even though there is fucking proof that he is the one who tried to steal the damn election?

Because it wasn't even fucking close, this election had so many more than previous elections, highly unusual. How can you even deny that people wouldn't be wary of that? Common sense would say that should be expected. Weather you personally believe it happened or not. 

so liberals didn't try to steal away the election after making up collusion claims put out there by Hillary? You can't make an argument with out being completely bias can you. 

17 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Because it wasn't even fucking close, this election had so many more than previous elections, highly unusual. How can you even deny that people wouldn't be wary of that? Common sense would say that should be expected. Weather you personally believe it happened or not. 

so liberals didn't try to steal away the election after making up collusion claims put out there by Hillary? You can't make an argument with out being completely bias can you. 

Whether and FUCK YOU

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE