Right wing extremists, why do you hate America so much? Why don’t you just leave?

8 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

The initial premise of this post is horribly flawed from the onset and serves only to troll the patriotic, freedom loving members of this board therefore it's unworthy of debate. In other words, try again potato tits.

You are a fraud who hates America. Leave now! 

• Laugh 1
  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1

45 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

This guy has no real opinions...just to troll.

He doesn't warrant a real response 

Lol You right wing extremists attack our democracy on 1/6. Claim the election was stolen with no proof. You can’t stand the freedoms others not like you have (Gay community). Claim there needs to be a white holiday since we now have Juneteenth. America is about the truth and accepting others into our melting pot of a country. You right wing extremist nuts want none of this. There are other countries where your crazy views fit better, I.e. Russia. Just leave we don’t want you nuts. Good bye!

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

12 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Tell you what, mult...when you can prove you were the majority during the 2020 election (have to open the books and let us check it all) and then prove that you are still the majority (legit poll) and we'll leave.

None of that has a snowballs chance in hell of being proven, so I'm sticking with we are the majority that stands for what America is and what it shall remain as long as we are here. 

Don't like it? Pound sand 

60 court cases say otherwise. Btw Trumps own daughter admitted Trump lost. You are so crazy maybe it’s time you hang out in Guantanamo bay. It may happen…

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Poop 1

6 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Your IP address is the same as SpikedLemonade, stop thinking people don't know you are spiked. 

No they don't

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

60 court cases say otherwise. Btw Trumps own daughter admitted Trump lost. You are so crazy maybe it’s time you hang out in Guantanamo bay. It may happen…

"We've got lots of theories. We just don't have any evidence."
-Rudy Giuliani

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

No they don't

“I’ve been monitoring the IPs, both are static and both are out of Hamilton” sound familiar? All of this range KNOWS TTaint is SpunkedAIDS! Give up the playing stupid on that front dude! I know you’re not playing about all the other stupidity you spew, but I also understand you can’t help it, since you’re “Chitown through and through” “Go Obama” 👍.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Just to make it clear, if you do leave America as the OP suggests, you are definitely NOT welcomed in Canada.

You know I took a leisurely piss in a pond at a trout farm outside Hamilton once.  The owner of the property was a geriatric fatass.  He tried to talk about how tough he was and then his phone rang and he shit his pants.  It was hilarious 

• Laugh 2

If you are going to lie -- and you really need to if you want to win the approval of your new right wing extremist friends now that Shiva has turned his back to you -- please at least get your facts straight.

I never owned a trout farm outside of Hamilton.

Not even close Virgin.

Not even close.

Please get your Mommy to buy you a map of Ontario out of your allowance Bank Teller.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

If you are going to lie -- and you really need to if you want to win the approval of your new right wing extremist friends now that Shiva has turned his back to you -- please at least get your facts straight.

I never owned a trout farm outside of Hamilton.

Not even close Virgin.

Not even close.

Please get your Mommy to buy you a map of Ontario out of your allowance Bank Teller.

Oh so your trout farm that you always talked about on Billszone was a lie? As for Shiva, has he really turned his back on me? Nope, nope nope.  Poor balding fat fuck you have told so many lies you cannot remember what is true and what is not.