Obama Installing Massive Propane Tanks on Martha’s Vineyard Property as Country Suffers from Energy Prices

Woody

This should make a good addition to his waterfront property.  :niterider:

barackobamat.jpg

Oil, energy and gas is no exception to Democrats’ beloved “rules for thee but not for me” attitude. Former President Barack Obama has the luxury of ordering three massive propane tanks for his Martha’s Vineyard property.

As energy and gas prices soar across the country, “The office of the select board of Edgartown, Massachusetts, told The Daily Caller News Foundation that an application for an ‘underground propane installment was approved at the 79 Turkeyland Cove Road address,’ the location of a property owned by former President Barack Obama.”

“The tanks are to be used for ‘residential purposes,’ the office told The DCNF. They also hold a total capacity approved of “2,500 gallons which was broken into two 1,000 gallon tanks and one 500 gallon tank.”

The Daily Caller News Foundation reports on the hypocrisy of the former President who fronted himself as a champion of the environment:

Although propane gas yields fewer carbon emissions than oil and coal, it is still considered a fossil fuel, and the massive installation at the Obama estate is not exactly environmentally friendly. Propane combustion produces numerous waste products such as particulate matter, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, nitrous oxide, carbon monoxide, greenhouse gas, methane and non-methane overall organic carbon.

For the average American household, propane gas is increasingly becoming more expensive. Americans who use propane to heat their homes can expect to spend 54% more to run and maintain their homes due to increased energy prices, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

Obama has consistently argued for the importance of fighting climate change and limiting fossil fuel emissions, saying that “no challenge poses a greater threat to our children, our planet, and future generations than climate change” and pledging to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 26-28% below 2005 levels by 2025.

In 2021, Obama spoke at the COP26 climate change summit, saying “our planet has been wounded by our actions,” specifically related to rising global temperature trends.

Obama’s multi-million dollar home was also the venue for his extravagant 475-guest 60th birthday bash amid the Delta coronavirus variant outbreak in the summer of 2021.

Obama did not immediately respond to The DCNF’s request for comment.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

This thread is a cry for help and is sheer desperation to be relevant to anyone.

Did ex-President Obama also scratch his ass today in a manner that was not pleasing to you Woody? 

• Like 1
  • Poop 3

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

7 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

Look at the size of this baby........2500 gallons seem reasonable to me.....especially on an island.  Shit I have a 500 gallon tank at my 2200 sf home in rural NH. They purchased the 29-acre estate on the Edgartown Great Pond for $11.75 million in December 2019 after previously renting it.

fossil fuel for me but none for thee!!

Two faced hypocrites 

1 hour ago, BrewMan said:

Look at the size of this baby........2500 gallons seem reasonable to me.....especially on an island.  Shit I have a 500 gallon tank at my 2200 sf home in rural NH. They purchased the 29-acre estate on the Edgartown Great Pond for $11.75 million in December 2019 after previously renting it.

Stop being a selfish nigga and switch to solar.

15 hours ago, BrewMan said:

Barack must be pretty confident that global warming will not make his property below sea level any time soon.

14 hours ago, Tyreese said:

Stop being a selfish nigga and switch to solar.

I love when one of the racists here unleashes this sock/multi account occasionally.

Very classy 

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

21 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I love when one of the racists here unleashes this sock/multi account occasionally.

Very classy 

What you see is the end result of all leftist thinking.   A ruling elite class that gets all of the benefits of a failed society.   BTW this ruling elite, like all leftist ruling elite, never produce anything or can hold a real job. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Very classy 

Its best to keep your mouth shut when you don't know what you're talking about.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2022 at 10:24 PM, Woody said:

This should make a good addition to his waterfront property.  :niterider:

barackobamat.jpg

Oil, energy and gas is no exception to Democrats’ beloved “rules for thee but not for me” attitude. Former President Barack Obama has the luxury of ordering three massive propane tanks for his Martha’s Vineyard property.

As energy and gas prices soar across the country, “The office of the select board of Edgartown, Massachusetts, told The Daily Caller News Foundation that an application for an ‘underground propane installment was approved at the 79 Turkeyland Cove Road address,’ the location of a property owned by former President Barack Obama.”

“The tanks are to be used for ‘residential purposes,’ the office told The DCNF. They also hold a total capacity approved of “2,500 gallons which was broken into two 1,000 gallon tanks and one 500 gallon tank.”

The Daily Caller News Foundation reports on the hypocrisy of the former President who fronted himself as a champion of the environment:

Although propane gas yields fewer carbon emissions than oil and coal, it is still considered a fossil fuel, and the massive installation at the Obama estate is not exactly environmentally friendly. Propane combustion produces numerous waste products such as particulate matter, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, nitrous oxide, carbon monoxide, greenhouse gas, methane and non-methane overall organic carbon.

For the average American household, propane gas is increasingly becoming more expensive. Americans who use propane to heat their homes can expect to spend 54% more to run and maintain their homes due to increased energy prices, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

Obama has consistently argued for the importance of fighting climate change and limiting fossil fuel emissions, saying that “no challenge poses a greater threat to our children, our planet, and future generations than climate change” and pledging to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 26-28% below 2005 levels by 2025.

In 2021, Obama spoke at the COP26 climate change summit, saying “our planet has been wounded by our actions,” specifically related to rising global temperature trends.

Obama’s multi-million dollar home was also the venue for his extravagant 475-guest 60th birthday bash amid the Delta coronavirus variant outbreak in the summer of 2021.

Obama did not immediately respond to The DCNF’s request for comment.

Obama was another liberal disaster. What an opportunity he had to bring the races together however he decided to create division at every turn. Instead of working on problems within the black community he preached a message of victimhood and unfairness. Trump accomplished things Obama said weren't possible.

• Laugh 1

24 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Yeah, you wouldn't understand anything about faith skippy, now go drive somebody to an abortion

A tRumpster telling me that I wouldn't understand anything about faith..............................LOL  Thanks for the laugh!

• Like 1

So just out of curiosity, how many other people that live on that part of the island use propane? I’d be willing to bet it’s probably all of them

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 6/21/2022 at 9:31 AM, BrewMan said:

The smart play on Martha's Vineyard is to buy the home 1 house back from the beach and eventually the beach will get to you.