Trump Incriminated Himself In 'Illegal' Election Plot Yet Again: George Conway

HipKat

Former President Donald Trump continues to very publicly admit he was involved in an “illegal” scheme to overturn the election, conservative attorney George Conway said Saturday.

In a two-hour speech at the “Faith and Freedom” conference on Friday, Trump talked at length about pressuring Mike Pence to reject electoral votes cast for Joe Biden on Jan. 6, 2021.

“I said to Mike, ‘If you do this, you can be Thomas Jefferson,’” Trump told the crowd. “And then after it all went down, I looked at him one day and I said, ‘Mike, I hate to say this, but you’re no Thomas Jefferson.’”

It was Trump’s first speech since a series of riveting hearings by the House select committee investigating last year’s insurrection.

“From a prosecutor’s standpoint, let him keep talking,” Conway told host Katie Phang on MSNBC. “He basically is still admitting that he put pressure on [former Vice President] Mike Pence to do something that was completely illegal.”

“Somebody should tell him that he has the right to remain silent and anything he says can and will be used against him in a court of law,” added Conway, husband of former Trump senior adviser Kellyanne Conway.

Trump also said he would “very, very seriously” consider granting pardons to defendants who stormed the Capitol if he’s reelected. That could be seen as an attempt at “witness tampering” if he had that power now, said Conway.

That’s what he “did a few years ago ... dangling pardons to people,” Conway noted.

Trump also complained in his speech that those arrested after the insurrection are “having their lives totally destroyed and being treated worse than terrorists and murderers.”

He called the violence at the Capitol a “simple protest” that got out of hand, and falsely claimed that “most” rioters have been charged with nothing more than “parading through the Capitol.”

The defendants have actually been charged with assault — including causing serious bodily injury to police officers — as well as destruction of property, theft, conspiracy, seditious conspiracy and trespassing, among other offenses, according to the Department of Justice. Rioters at the Capitol caused nearly $3 million in losses, including property damage, and some 140 police officers were injured in the violence. More than 840 people have been arrested.

Conway also discussed Trump’s “willful blindness” about the illegality of scheming to overturn a legitimate presidential election. “He understood, but he didn’t care,” said Conway.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Former President Donald Trump continues to very publicly admit he was involved in an “illegal” scheme to overturn the election, conservative attorney George Conway said Saturday.

In a two-hour speech at the “Faith and Freedom” conference on Friday, Trump talked at length about pressuring Mike Pence to reject electoral votes cast for Joe Biden on Jan. 6, 2021.

“I said to Mike, ‘If you do this, you can be Thomas Jefferson,’” Trump told the crowd. “And then after it all went down, I looked at him one day and I said, ‘Mike, I hate to say this, but you’re no Thomas Jefferson.’”

It was Trump’s first speech since a series of riveting hearings by the House select committee investigating last year’s insurrection.

“From a prosecutor’s standpoint, let him keep talking,” Conway told host Katie Phang on MSNBC. “He basically is still admitting that he put pressure on [former Vice President] Mike Pence to do something that was completely illegal.”

“Somebody should tell him that he has the right to remain silent and anything he says can and will be used against him in a court of law,” added Conway, husband of former Trump senior adviser Kellyanne Conway.

Trump also said he would “very, very seriously” consider granting pardons to defendants who stormed the Capitol if he’s reelected. That could be seen as an attempt at “witness tampering” if he had that power now, said Conway.

That’s what he “did a few years ago ... dangling pardons to people,” Conway noted.

Trump also complained in his speech that those arrested after the insurrection are “having their lives totally destroyed and being treated worse than terrorists and murderers.”

He called the violence at the Capitol a “simple protest” that got out of hand, and falsely claimed that “most” rioters have been charged with nothing more than “parading through the Capitol.”

The defendants have actually been charged with assault — including causing serious bodily injury to police officers — as well as destruction of property, theft, conspiracy, seditious conspiracy and trespassing, among other offenses, according to the Department of Justice. Rioters at the Capitol caused nearly $3 million in losses, including property damage, and some 140 police officers were injured in the violence. More than 840 people have been arrested.

Conway also discussed Trump’s “willful blindness” about the illegality of scheming to overturn a legitimate presidential election. “He understood, but he didn’t care,” said Conway.

I'm flagging this post for fascist content, subversive propaganda and disinformation.

40 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Not only will Trump end up in prison but do will some Supreme Court justices for perjury. If roe v Wade is overturned.

I have feeling you fruitcakes will be threatening to move somehwere in the middle east in 2024. 

52 minutes ago, RichJ said:

I have feeling you fruitcakes will be threatening to move somehwere in the middle east in 2024. 

President DeSantis with a Republican controlled house and senate in 2024. 

• Like 1

Van Zandt "fact check" on aisle 4! It's amazing the gullibility of Mr. Hansen.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Last time I checked...Mike Pence is his own person and makes his own choices.

So even if he did do what Trump "pressured" him to do, it's ultimately on Mike Pence...Trump bears no responsibility, whatsoever. 

These TDS sufferers will stop at nothing until they convince everyone else that oRaNgE mAn BaD, and that he must go to jail and never be able to run for president ever again.

But the problem is they have nothingburger after nothingburger, and they fail miserably everytime they push their TDS laden nonsense on everyone else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Last time I checked...Mike Pence is his own person and makes his own choices.

So even if he did do what Trump "pressured" him to do, it's ultimately on Mike Pence...Trump bears no responsibility, whatsoever. 

These TDS sufferers will stop at nothing until they convince everyone else that oRaNgE mAn BaD, and that he must go to jail and never be able to run for president ever again.

But the problem is they have nothingburger after nothingburger, and they fail miserably everytime they push their TDS laden nonsense on everyone else.

You need to go see what Ivanka said…

• Poop 1
  • Disagree 1

14 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

You need to go see what Ivanka said…

IDGAF what she said

This article is supposed to be about how Trump should be charged because he "pressured" another grown man to supposedly do something...which he didn't even do LOL 

These articles are hot garbage that is regurgitated by trash posters like you and Hipkat

Come with something of substance instead of weak sauce like this.

All you chumps have is junk like this, and it's worthless

The next time you guys hit the target will be the first time

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

IDGAF what she said

This article is supposed to be about how Trump should be charged because he "pressured" another grown man to supposedly do something...which he didn't even do LOL 

These articles are hot garbage that is regurgitated by trash posters like you and Hipkat

Junk is the key word...

download.jpg

7 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Not only will Trump end up in prison but do will some Supreme Court justices for perjury. If roe v Wade is overturned.

Give us a deadline on when this will happen.

Let's bet and the loser leaves forever.

I'll be waiting...

• Laugh 1

8 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

IDGAF what she said

Tune in for the 1/6 bipartisan committee and it will educate you on what took place. Quite frankly you are a right wing extremist nut who is on the verge of standing in front of a Judge.

• Laugh 1
  • Poop 1

26 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Tune in for the 1/6 bipartisan committee and it will educate you on what took place. Quite frankly you are a right wing extremist nut who is on the verge of standing in front of a Judge.

Take the bet loser.

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

30 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

For some, differing opinions deserve punishment/prison.  Pathetic.

download.jpg