Happy birthday to the GOAT, Bruce Smith

I wanted to post this even if folks see it after his special day.  I imagine this guy holds a special place in the memories of many on here, like he does with me.  Rather than posting in threads with people being bitter(plenty of time later, I suppose), it feels nice to remember the admonishment in @daryls61's sig and the great moments Bruce Smith contributed to Bills fans(though I had to ignore the propaganda Twatter makes sure to list on the side).  Even if he had a statue those dishonest people in our society wanted to tear down like they do with other inspirational men(maybe someday a woman[or whatever the + stands for] will have the honor of being the first to be have a statue torn down), they couldn't take away the joy this fellow brought to my Sundays.  Instead of the endless bickering about NE's goats, it feels nice to  post about the Bills' GOAT.

Say his name you sons of bitches!  Say his name!!!   Bruuuuuuuce!!!:beer:   I'm not sure if the Bills will ever have a better SI cover, other than any cover declaring them Super Bowl champions. 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2

Andy did you hear about this one?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)  

Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.