Bidens domestic fuel disaster

32 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

If Trump was in office our fuel prices would be low and we would be the envy of the world. Biden screwed our oil industry from day 1

No, they wouldn't. That's your brainwashing talking. Fuel prices and inflation were inevitable no matter who was in office. Covid, rising demand, energy companies not reopening closed refineries, war in Russia - none of that is the fault of whoever is in office.

What is Biden's fault is sitting on his hands and not doing shit about it

• Penis 1
  • Poop 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

24 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No, they wouldn't. That's your brainwashing talking. Fuel prices and inflation were inevitable no matter who was in office. Covid, rising demand, energy companies not reopening closed refineries, war in Russia - none of that is the fault of whoever is in office.

What is Biden's fault is sitting on his hands and not doing shit about it

I disagree, we were actually exporting oil under Trump, we were self-sufficient. If the oil companies started messing with prices Trump would have squashed them and they knew it. Since Biden we are now at the mercy of dictators for no reason except for his policy of pacifying left wing wackos.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

I disagree, we were actually exporting oil under Trump, we were self-sufficient.

No shit, then came COVID, remember?? Why do you people forget that COVID shut everything down?? Saying that "we were actually exporting oil under Trump, we were self-sufficient." is not only making an overly simplified statement, it's not even completely true

The United States was a total petroleum net exporter in 2020 and 2021

In 2021, the United States exported about 8.63 million barrels per day (b/d) and imported about 8.47 million b/d of petroleum,1 making the United States an annual total petroleum net exporter for the second year in a row since at least 1949. Total petroleum net exports were about 0.16 million b/d in 2021, and total petroleum net exports in 2020 were 0.63 million b/d. Also in 2021, the United States produced2 about 18.66 million b/d of petroleum and consumed3 about 19.78 million b/d. Even though U.S. annual total petroleum exports were greater than total petroleum imports in 2020 and 2021, the United States still imported some crude oil and petroleum products from other countries to help to supply domestic demand for petroleum and to supply international markets.

The United States remained a net crude oil importer in 2021, importing about 6.11 million b/d of crude oil and exporting about 2.90 million b/d. However, some of the crude oil that the U.S. imports is refined by U.S. refineries into petroleum products—such as gasoline, heating oil, diesel fuel, and jet fuel—that the U.S. exports. Also, some of imported petroleum may be stored and subsequently exported.

https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/oil-and-petroleum-products/imports-and-exports.php

SEVEN Refineries shut down completely because of COVID. While TRUMP was President. 

Five are STILL shut down. Jesus dude, wtf is it with your side just never being capable of ever saying anything that's factual?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

No shit, then came COVID, remember?? Why do you people forget that COVID shut everything down?? Saying that "we were actually exporting oil under Trump, we were self-sufficient." is not only making an overly simplified statement, it's not even completely true

SEVEN Refineries shut down completely because of COVID. While TRUMP was President. 

Five are STILL shut down. Jesus dude, wtf is it with your side just never being capable of ever saying anything that's factual?

How is that keystone pipeline coming along? When was the last refinery built in this nation?

16 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

How is that keystone pipeline coming along? When was the last refinery built in this nation?

You mean the one that would not be complete yet if it hadn't been cancelled and was never going to give us enough oil to mean a fucking thing?? Keep swallowing that Right Wing narrative, bro

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 hours ago, HipKat said:

You mean the one that would not be complete yet if it hadn't been cancelled and was never going to give us enough oil to mean a fucking thing?? Keep swallowing that Right Wing narrative, bro

Never suggested it would be done but the progress was an important step as well as a strong negotiating chip. I suggest you do research on the benefits of the completed project. Sadly Biden squashed it.

5 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Never suggested it would be done but the progress was an important step as well as a strong negotiating chip. I suggest you do research on the benefits of the completed project. Sadly Biden squashed it.

I've already done that and posted it here several times. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan