Biden has trouble with a bicycle

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

Who here thinks tRump has ever even tried to ride a bike?  Lets get tRump and ole Joe on a bike together and see who is more fit.  Its easy money to take ole Joe.  Actually seeing tRump in biking shorts may make a lot of people ill.

image.jpeg.fd099076ec7aedd67ad919f7f54b5a42.jpeg

The big difference is that Trump would ride his own bike because he has created thousands of jobs and he creates his own paycheck in business. Biden has lived off the taxpayers his entire life. Even his bike he falls off of is taxpayer funded.

Image result for biden on bike cartoon

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

Who here thinks tRump has ever even tried to ride a bike?  Lets get tRump and ole Joe on a bike together and see who is more fit.  Its easy money to take ole Joe.  Actually seeing tRump in biking shorts may make a lot of people ill.

image.jpeg.fd099076ec7aedd67ad919f7f54b5a42.jpeg

Biden falling off his bike is real and you counter with fake . Very lefty and democrat of you to embrace fakeness

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Biden falling off his bike is real and you counter with fake . Very lefty and democrat of you to embrace fakeness

LOL, you obviously have your undies in a bunch so pull em out and enjoy your day!  Don't let a funny photo to tRump get to you!  I don't deny Biden fell off his bike.  Happens to many people who ride bikes.  I just don't think Donny can ride a bike.  Have a good one!

• Laugh 1

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

The big difference is that Trump would ride his own bike because he has created thousands of jobs and he creates his own paycheck in business. Biden has lived off the taxpayers his entire life. Even his bike he falls off of is taxpayer funded.

Donny cant ride a bike.  Say it with me......

• Poop 1

4 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Your a fool.......how many millions of tax payers dollars went to Trump businesses when he was in office?  I don't like either one of them but your Donny boy is far from the golden boy you make him out to be unless your talking about the Putin pee pee girls.................that's all golden.  Carry on!

• Laugh 1

4 hours ago, RichJ said:

Biden winning the election is real...............MAGA's counter with the fake stolen election so I guess its very righty and republican of you to embrace fakeness.

• Laugh 1
  • Poop 1

3 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

Biden winning the election is real...............MAGA's counter with the fake stolen election so I guess its very righty and republican of you to embrace fakeness.

you already replied to my post. You're rpelying again a few hours later. You're that butthurt about what   I said? LOL!

• Laugh 1

13 hours ago, HipKat said:

So you think Biden is the only person that ever fell on a bike, then?

Again, not defending Biden, just the fucking truth. Seems like truth and facts are to a Republican like sunlight is to a vampire

APOLIGIST ********************************************************************

download.jpg

6 hours ago, BrewMan said:

LOL, you obviously have your undies in a bunch so pull em out and enjoy your day!  Don't let a funny photo to tRump get to you!  I don't deny Biden fell off his bike.  Happens to many people who ride bikes.  I just don't think Donny can ride a bike.  Have a good one!

waaahhhhhhhhhhh

download.jpg

15 hours ago, HipKat said:

So you think Biden is the only person that ever fell on a bike, then?

Again, not defending Biden, just the fucking truth. Seems like truth and facts are to a Republican like sunlight is to a vampire

No, but he’s the 1st president I’ve seen fall off one, and fall down stairs, and shake hands with the air then look around completely lost, and give a condolences where he says their family member “dropped dead”, and he called Ukrainians Iranians, and says some outlandish shit in every speech where at one time Harris couldn’t even keep herself from laughing. Truth and facts? Just Connecting the dots. If he JUST fell off his bike then no it wouldn’t be a big deal. I mean you literally posted a clip of Trump walking downstairs, and in the next breath say “you’ve seen anyone fall off a bike”. That doesn’t seem hypocritical to you lol. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

No, but he’s the 1st president I’ve seen fall off one, and fall down stairs, and shake hands with the air then look around completely lost, and give a condolences where he says their family member “dropped dead”, and he called Ukrainians Iranians, and says some outlandish shit in every speech where at one time Harris couldn’t even keep herself from laughing. Truth and facts? Just Connecting the dots. If he JUST fell off his bike then no it wouldn’t be a big deal. I mean you literally posted a clip of Trump walking downstairs, and in the next breath say “you’ve seen anyone fall off a bike”. That doesn’t seem hypocritical to you lol. 

Game-Set-Match....

download.jpg

19 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

He lost his ability to think (if he ever did in the first place) in 2017, and has been deranged and delusional ever since. 

That's a long time to be a sheep with severe TDS

I'd be embarrassed to even claim to know such a dope. Imagine how his family must feel if he acts this way IRL.

13 hours ago, RichJ said:

He's a democrat through and through. He likes to pretend. Fake like demoncrats.

Your brand of stupid is getting to be too much. You're making Bowman look like brain surgeon. 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

I'm sorry, Trump created thousands of jobs??? Holy shit... 

Trump has lived off borrowed money his whole life. Borrowed money he used to dig his way out of failure after failure

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Actually,  I posted a gif of Biden running

Seek help. soflabillsfan