Jump to content

Biden has trouble with a bicycle


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

I sure hope he is ok… This country needs him.

Yeah only because it would be 10 times worse with Harris. How sad is that? A guy who can barely stand, and mumbles when he talks is a better choice than any other democrat out there. Gabbard doesn’t count bet she actually love America.

  • Like 1

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

He's a seeker of the truth which is what we commonly call "manufactured reality."

AKA The MAGA Movement

  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Poor Joe Biden - the only person that ever fell on a bike before....

  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, foster said:

Can Trump actually ride a bike?  

I’m laughing at Biden, because he really is too old to be biking without spotters. He’s a little unsteady for biking.

but let’s not kid ourselves, Trump hasn’t been on a bike since the one Freddy took him to outside of KMart.

and he did fall off it…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I’m laughing at Biden, because he really is too old to be biking without spotters. He’s a little unsteady for biking.

but let’s not kid ourselves, Trump hasn’t been on a bike since the one Freddy took him to outside of KMart.

and he did fall off it…

I’ve been there on my road bike when you come to a quick stop and can’t twist out of the cleats. It’s a straight up slapstick ‘tip over’. 
 

More power to him to be out getting exercise. 
 

Maybe Biden should challenge Trump to a bike race?

  • Laugh 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, foster said:

I’ve been there on my road bike when you come to a quick stop and can’t twist out of the cleats. It’s a straight up slapstick ‘tip over’. 
 

More power to him to be out getting exercise. 
 

Maybe Biden should challenge Trump to a bike race?

I fell twice last year trying to stop. One time was so funny that my daughter-in-law is still laughing.😂

old people doing things. Funny.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Poor Joe Biden - the only person that ever fell on a bike before....

For non democrat you sure seem to come to aid of a guy who clearly has cognitive issues a lot. Poor Biden, yes because my mother was taken by dementia, and this is what it looks like. So yes poor Biden. Regan had less issues than this in a time where it was harder to cover it up.

  • Like 2

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Yet you always mock the orange man for walking carefully down a ramp in the rain with slick soles.

Funny how you wash one guy's balls, and the other is the devil

You've been programmed 

Nailed it

  • Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, jc856 said:

I’m laughing at Biden, because he really is too old to be biking without spotters. He’s a little unsteady for biking.

 

Joe Biden Running GIF by Election 2020

  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

For non democrat you sure seem to come to aid of a guy who clearly has cognitive issues a lot. Poor Biden, yes because my mother was taken by dementia, and this is what it looks like. So yes poor Biden. Regan had less issues than this in a time where it was harder to cover it up.

So you think Biden is the only person that ever fell on a bike, then?

Again, not defending Biden, just the fucking truth. Seems like truth and facts are to a Republican like sunlight is to a vampire

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, HipKat said:

So you think Biden is the only person that ever fell on a bike, then?

Again, not defending Biden, just the fucking truth. Seems like truth and facts are to a Republican like sunlight is to a vampire

You are, and you've been defending Biden like the true ball licker that your masters told you to be.

TDS makes people do some of the stupidest shit...which I would hope and pray is the reason for your foolishness, instead of just being a straight up moron.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

So you think Biden is the only person that ever fell on a bike, then?

Again, not defending Biden, just the fucking truth. Seems like truth and facts are to a Republican like sunlight is to a vampire

No, that combined with the fact that he has trouble in just about every speech and tries to shake hands with the air…

I mean 3 days ago he gave condolences to a family because the guy “dropped dead” lol. 

  • Like 1

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

For non democrat you sure seem to come to aid of a guy who clearly has cognitive issues a lot. Poor Biden, yes because my mother was taken by dementia, and this is what it looks like. So yes poor Biden. Regan had less issues than this in a time where it was harder to cover it up.

He's a democrat through and through. He likes to pretend. Fake like demoncrats.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You are, and you've been defending Biden like the true ball licker that your masters told you to be.

TDS makes people do some of the stupidest shit...which I would hope and pray is the reason for your foolishness, instead of just being a straight up moron.

This guy along with a few other right wing extremist nuts will be crying in front of a judge. They just can’t help themselves. They sold out their family and friends for this cult. In to deep now. Maybe you can spend time with Trumpster in a cell.

  • Poop 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who here thinks tRump has ever even tried to ride a bike?  Lets get tRump and ole Joe on a bike together and see who is more fit.  Its easy money to take ole Joe.  Actually seeing tRump in biking shorts may make a lot of people ill.

image.jpeg.fd099076ec7aedd67ad919f7f54b5a42.jpeg

  • Poop 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...