Biden has trouble with a bicycle

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

I sure hope he is ok… This country needs him.

Yeah only because it would be 10 times worse with Harris. How sad is that? A guy who can barely stand, and mumbles when he talks is a better choice than any other democrat out there. Gabbard doesn’t count bet she actually love America.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

He's a seeker of the truth which is what we commonly call "manufactured reality."

AKA The MAGA Movement

• Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Poor Joe Biden - the only person that ever fell on a bike before....

• Poop 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, foster said:

Can Trump actually ride a bike?  

I’m laughing at Biden, because he really is too old to be biking without spotters. He’s a little unsteady for biking.

but let’s not kid ourselves, Trump hasn’t been on a bike since the one Freddy took him to outside of KMart.

and he did fall off it…

45 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I’m laughing at Biden, because he really is too old to be biking without spotters. He’s a little unsteady for biking.

but let’s not kid ourselves, Trump hasn’t been on a bike since the one Freddy took him to outside of KMart.

and he did fall off it…

I’ve been there on my road bike when you come to a quick stop and can’t twist out of the cleats. It’s a straight up slapstick ‘tip over’. 

More power to him to be out getting exercise. 

Maybe Biden should challenge Trump to a bike race?

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, foster said:

I’ve been there on my road bike when you come to a quick stop and can’t twist out of the cleats. It’s a straight up slapstick ‘tip over’. 

More power to him to be out getting exercise. 

Maybe Biden should challenge Trump to a bike race?

I fell twice last year trying to stop. One time was so funny that my daughter-in-law is still laughing.😂

old people doing things. Funny.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Poor Joe Biden - the only person that ever fell on a bike before....

For non democrat you sure seem to come to aid of a guy who clearly has cognitive issues a lot. Poor Biden, yes because my mother was taken by dementia, and this is what it looks like. So yes poor Biden. Regan had less issues than this in a time where it was harder to cover it up.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Yet you always mock the orange man for walking carefully down a ramp in the rain with slick soles.

Funny how you wash one guy's balls, and the other is the devil

You've been programmed 

Nailed it

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

14 hours ago, jc856 said:

Joe Biden Running GIF by Election 2020

• Poop 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

For non democrat you sure seem to come to aid of a guy who clearly has cognitive issues a lot. Poor Biden, yes because my mother was taken by dementia, and this is what it looks like. So yes poor Biden. Regan had less issues than this in a time where it was harder to cover it up.

So you think Biden is the only person that ever fell on a bike, then?

Again, not defending Biden, just the fucking truth. Seems like truth and facts are to a Republican like sunlight is to a vampire

Seek help. soflabillsfan

51 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Again, not defending Biden, just the fucking truth. Seems like truth and facts are to a Republican like sunlight is to a vampire

You are, and you've been defending Biden like the true ball licker that your masters told you to be.

TDS makes people do some of the stupidest shit...which I would hope and pray is the reason for your foolishness, instead of just being a straight up moron.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

No, that combined with the fact that he has trouble in just about every speech and tries to shake hands with the air…

I mean 3 days ago he gave condolences to a family because the guy “dropped dead” lol. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

He's a democrat through and through. He likes to pretend. Fake like demoncrats.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You are, and you've been defending Biden like the true ball licker that your masters told you to be.

TDS makes people do some of the stupidest shit...which I would hope and pray is the reason for your foolishness, instead of just being a straight up moron.

This guy along with a few other right wing extremist nuts will be crying in front of a judge. They just can’t help themselves. They sold out their family and friends for this cult. In to deep now. Maybe you can spend time with Trumpster in a cell.

• Poop 2

Who here thinks tRump has ever even tried to ride a bike?  Lets get tRump and ole Joe on a bike together and see who is more fit.  Its easy money to take ole Joe.  Actually seeing tRump in biking shorts may make a lot of people ill.

image.jpeg.fd099076ec7aedd67ad919f7f54b5a42.jpeg

• Poop 2