When pharmaceutical companies prove that they’re mostly in it for the money

HipKat

FDA AUTHORIZES COVID-19 VACCINES FOR CHILDREN UNDER 5 YEARS OLD. WHAT'S NEXT?

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration's vaccine advisers gave the green light to Moderna and Pfizer to administer their COVID-19 vaccines to children under 5 years old—roughly 18 million American kids. The benefits of vaccination for this group, the panel agreed, far outweigh the risks.

If the remaining regulatory procedures go as planned, shots could be available to this vulnerable population—the last remaining group of Americans without access to COVID-19 vaccines—as early as next week.

For insights into the issue of vaccinating our youngest kids, Joshua Sharfstein, host of the Public Health On Call podcast, spoke with Ruth Karron, a professor of international health and director of the Johns Hopkins Center for Immunization Research. She discusses why it's taken so long to authorize vaccines for young children, why vaccinating this age group is important, and what's likely to happen in the next few weeks.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Covid vaccines for people who are risk, never had a problem with it and could see quite plainly in the data that they work. Boosters for people who are at risk, never had a problem with that. Boosters for people who are at low risk, I never thought those were necessary.

There’s absolutely no reason to be forcing any vaccines on children who are at the least amount of risk of any demographic from suffering severe affects or dying from Covid.

this is the line in the sand that separates me from most of the people who support vaccines.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

You are part of the reason why this is even a thing.

You were one of the people here wishing death on the unvaccinated because of their political beliefs 

You were one of those people that would rage when we brought up the questionable things like why should healthy people that are relatively young feel obligated to take something that is far from being proven safe and effective.

Always good for a laugh watching you try to backtrack and pretend you were on the right side of things.

This board knows better, tho

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, HipKat said:

There’s absolutely no reason to be forcing any vaccines on children who are at the least amount of risk of any demographic from suffering severe affects or dying from Covid.

Klaus said EVERYONE must be vaccinated.  Is that not a good enough reason?  :niterider:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Woody said:

Klaus said EVERYONE must be vaccinated.  Is that not a good enough reason?  :niterider:

Last time I checked, he’s not feeding my children

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Last time I checked, he’s not feeding my children

No, he's indoctrinating and about to starve them though.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile