Evidence suggests Newsmax knew 2020 election fraud claims 'were probably false,' judge says in Dominion defamation case

2 minutes ago, foster said:

I feel that Dominion is going to win all of these suits. Especially after listening to the testimonies from the J6 committee, from Barr down, they all knew and discussed the facts that showed no evidence of fraud. 

They are probably licking their chops. the evidence is overwhelming. If i had to put money on it, nothing will happen from the DOJ in terms of prosecuting these traitors, but the courts will rule in favor of the voting machine companies.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Of course they knew. Everybody knows, except for Donald Trump and his most loyal cultists. So let me rephrase that, anybody with any common sense knew.

These far right news outlets new the truth but they also knew that they could build their viewers out of massive amounts of advertising dollars and call increased their number of call watchers. All they had to do is keep pushing the big Lie and attacking the Democrats.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Ah yes, evidence being the infamous "most secure election in history" statement.

Davis noted public evidence that the vote was not stolen, including statements from the Trump administration's own Department of Justice. A Nov. 12, 2020, statement, for example, issued by the federal Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency and cosigned by leading election security officials, stated that there was "no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile