PINO Joe's June 2022 Report Card

I'm waiting for the Range Leftists to scan their corporate funded, Biden supporting MSM sources for a rebuttal so I'll have to check back in tomorrow.

• Laugh 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

It’s really weird how polling didn’t mean anything when Trump was president. Even though his numbers were not much better.

• Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

We found out that the polls were intentionally skewed to help Dems and to make it appear as if things weren't close, and I'd venture to say they manufactured Trumps approval during his term as well to help influence public opinion. 

These polls are likely manufactured as well, but to inflate what is probably a 20% approval rating.

You'd have to be a fucking retard to approve of what's going on in this country

Remember to bring your tin foil hat when talking to this wacko. He like the other right wing extremist nuts make shit up as they go along. Facts don’t matter to them and neither does logic.

1 hour ago, TonyasTaters said:

Remember to bring your tin foil hat when talking to this wacko. He like the other right wing extremist nuts make shit up as they go along. Facts don’t matter to them and neither does logic.

It’s both comical and tedious after all these years, watching these right wing conspiracy theorist, cult followers continue to make these baseless accusations and statements without ever having anything factual to substantiate them on.

But the real frosting on the cake is when you lay down the facts in front of them and they either call it fake news or they go find some bullshit from some source that’s been proven to be not only highly biased but proven to spread lies as their rebuttals lol and the cherry on top is when they just make some shit up, like Philly does, just to try and contradict whatever you’re telling them 

• Laugh 1
  • Poop 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

It’s really weird how polling didn’t mean anything when Trump was president. Even though his numbers were not much better.

Another stupid deflection from the Biden worshipper. Poll....waaaaah!

Can't deal with the facts presented  so the  usual Biden defense from HipKat is  "but Trump" lol

6jxt6p.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, RichJ said:

Another stupid deflection from the Biden worshipper. Poll....waaaaah!

Can't deal with the facts presented  so the  usual Biden defense from HipKat is  "but Trump" lol

6jxt6p.jpg

Still waiting for that post where i Defended Biden....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Still waiting for that post where i Defended Biden....

Where do we start? LOL. There are mounds of them as well as metric tons of posts bashing Trump. Are you delusional? I think in your mind that you think "debunking lies" is NOT defending Biden yet during the Trump admin you spent no time debunking any of the fabrications about 45. Seek help dude!

• Like 2

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

9 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Where do we start? LOL. There are mounds of them as well as metric tons of posts bashing Trump. Are you delusional? I think in your mind that you think "debunking lies" is NOT defending Biden yet during the Trump admin you spent no time debunking any of the fabrications about 45. Seek help dude!

No there are mounds where I disputed your sides lies. That's not defending Biden, that's defending the truth. There WERE no fabrications about Trump. Except the 35000 that came out of his mouth, so why the FUCK would I defend something that didn't exist?

• Poop 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

No there are mounds where I disputed your sides lies. That's not defending Biden, that's defending the truth. There WERE no fabrications about Trump. Except the 35000 that came out of his mouth, so why the FUCK would I defend something that didn't exist?

I recommend therapy because TDS IS curable! 

Parler @NYexile

12 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I recommend therapy because TDS IS curable! 

OK, sure. Let's see....

Biden is solely responsible for Inflation.
COVID shots cause blood clots and will cause long-term damage to anyone who gets them
People who were not vaccinated are safer from COVID than people who were.
Trump was the greatest president in the history of the US.
Jan 6th was a peaceful protest.
The attack was coordinated by the FBI using Antifa in disguise.
The BLM riots were much worse than Jan 6th
TUCKER, of all people, is right.
Biden is responsible for the war in Ukraine.
Putin was justified in attacking Ukraine.
RT.com, Epochtimes, The Conservative Treehouse, Rumble, Bitchute, Gateway Pundit, etc are all the fairest and most honest media outlets.
AND, the election was stolen!!!

But I'M the one that needs therapy....

Because I have TDS - in a thread that YOU started about Joe Biden, but you don't have BDS, right?????

Seek help. soflabillsfan

28 minutes ago, HipKat said:

OK, sure. Let's see....

Biden is solely responsible for Inflation.
COVID shots cause blood clots and will cause long-term damage to anyone who gets them
People who were not vaccinated are safer from COVID than people who were.
Trump was the greatest president in the history of the US.
Jan 6th was a peaceful protest.
The attack was coordinated by the FBI using Antifa in disguise.
The BLM riots were much worse than Jan 6th
TUCKER, of all people, is right.
Biden is responsible for the war in Ukraine.
Putin was justified in attacking Ukraine.
RT.com, Epochtimes, The Conservative Treehouse, Rumble, Bitchute, Gateway Pundit, etc are all the fairest and most honest media outlets.
AND, the election was stolen!!!

But I'M the one that needs therapy....

Because I have TDS - in a thread that YOU started about Joe Biden, but you don't have BDS, right?????

Sounds like you're finally getting deprogrammed and...

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Sounds like you're finally getting deprogrammed and...

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 6/17/2022 at 12:47 PM, HipKat said:

It’s both comical and tedious after all these years, watching these right wing conspiracy theorist, cult followers continue to make these baseless accusations and statements without ever having anything factual to substantiate them on.

But the real frosting on the cake is when you lay down the facts in front of them and they either call it fake news or they go find some bullshit from some source that’s been proven to be not only highly biased but proven to spread lies as their rebuttals lol and the cherry on top is when they just make some shit up, like Philly does, just to try and contradict whatever you’re telling them 

You actually admitted yourself that Dems vote in these polls more than republicans please don’t make me go looking for this thread. It’s Father’s Day and have other shit to do. I think you actually posted an article in that thread proving it.

Happy Father’s Day by the way

16 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

You actually admitted yourself that Dems vote in these polls more than republicans please don’t make me go looking for this thread. It’s Father’s Day and have other shit to do. I think you actually posted an article in that thread proving it.

Happy Father’s Day by the way

Where did I say anything about polls?

Seek help. soflabillsfan