Florida abortion ban violates Jews' religious freedom, lawsuit says

2 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

You could just be responsible and do the responsible thing. There’s always that little chestnut. Anytime you need to work through a problem just come to your uncle AB. I will walk you through any problems you’re having.

I would never get advice from a Christian. They worship a false god. they clearly aren't moral.

• Downvote 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

12 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

He lost an argument. Let him throw his tantrum.

I didn't lose anything. There is nothing more to be said. 

You think personhood starts as soon as the sperm fertilizes the egg. I don't. There is no getting passed that. 

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

People have rights. God doesn't exist.

obviously there is.

I am anti religion. I think its all bullshit. 

No Government is your God.  You're not the independent mind that you mistakenly think you are. 

48 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I didn't lose anything. There is nothing more to be said. 

You think personhood starts as soon as the sperm fertilizes the egg. I don't. There is no getting passed that. 

I did win the argument, because you can’t make a sensible argument. You can’t have a an opinion on restrictions on one and not the other when one hurts someone else and the other hurts only you. Why does someone committing suicide need to seek a counselor and why does it need to be assisted? Yet we can’t restrict something that kills someone or “something” in your opinion. I said 14 weeks is more than enough time. Kinda like getting some counseling.

5 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I did win the argument, because you can’t make a sensible argument. You can’t have a an opinion on restrictions on one and not the other when one hurts someone else and the other hurts only you. Why does someone committing suicide need to seek a counselor and why does it need to be assisted? Yet we can’t restrict something that kills someone or “something” in your opinion. I said 14 weeks is more than enough time. Kinda like getting some counseling.

No, I didn't lose, you just have a problem following a long. My argument is quite sensible.

The restrictions are to help people NOT commit suicide. Going through counselling is to help convince people that their lives are worth living. I think its better when people don't commit suicide, but I think if they want to do it peacefully they should be able to. I don't want some idiot jumping off a building and landing on someone else, or shooting themselves and hitting someone else. Obviously this will still happen, but some people may prefer a painless death over jumping off a bridge. Just like making abortion illegal wont stop them from happening. Back alley abortions will kill people. I wish to prevent people dying over the unborn, because they are people and the unborn are not. 

You keep referring to an unborn fetus as a someone. I do not believe they have personhood. You do. thats where the impasse begins and ends. 

By recognizing the unborn as people it opens a legal can of worms that can never be closed.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

No, I didn't lose, you just have a problem following a long. My argument is quite sensible.

The restrictions are to help people NOT commit suicide. Going through counselling is to help convince people that their lives are worth living. I think its better when people don't commit suicide, but I think if they want to do it peacefully they should be able to. I don't want some idiot jumping off a building and landing on someone else, or shooting themselves and hitting someone else. Obviously this will still happen, but some people may prefer a painless death over jumping off a bridge. Just like making abortion illegal wont stop them from happening. Back alley abortions will kill people. I wish to prevent people dying over the unborn, because they are people and the unborn are not. 

You keep referring to an unborn fetus as a someone. I do not believe they have personhood. You do. thats where the impasse begins and ends. 

By recognizing the unborn as people it opens a legal can of worms that can never be closed.

You have trouble following along, there are restrictions for everything. Some Jews believe that the child isn’t human until they take their 1st breath, so that means every state in the USA is infringing on their “religious freedom”, because no state allows abortion right before birth.  There has to be a cut off point, in FL case you have 15 weeks. If you don’t like it you can abstain, and be more responsible, use contraception, have an abortion at the time aloud or move to another state. Not an “opinion” it’s law. Good day

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I would never get advice from a Christian. They worship a false god. they clearly aren't moral.

says the moralist who  dehumanizes the unborn and preys on children. Sicko.

Satan is strong in you. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

You have trouble following along, there are restrictions for everything. Some Jews believe that the child isn’t human until they take their 1st breath, so that means every state in the USA is infringing on their “religious freedom”, because no state allows abortion right before birth.  There has to be a cut off point, in FL case you have 15 weeks. If you don’t like it you can abstain, and be more responsible, use contraception, have an abortion at the time aloud or move to another state. Not an “opinion” it’s law. Good day

who is trying to get an abortion right before birth?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

F8tality “I’m for killing babies and unlimited suicide, because religion sucks.”

babies are born people. I don't advocate for killing babies.

I don't advocate for suicide-outside of video games anyway. Just support people wanting to do so with the aide of professionals.

OIP.jpg.4f4e88c3555d5c88dce6192892d2020d.jpg

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, RichJ said:

there is no arguing with a monster who thinks it morally right to sexualize children. Freak. 

537887647_TexasPageants-AmericanUSABeautyPageants-512-653-2344-723363.thumb.jpg.a2fde311f26c97382c809de1a8eb3106.jpg

Why aren't you complaining about child beauty pageants? They look sexualized to me. Its almost as if you are just homo/transphobic and don't really have problem with kids being sexualized otherwise.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

babies are born people. I don't advocate for killing babies.

I don't advocate for suicide-outside of video games anyway. Just support people wanting to do so with the aide of professionals.

who made you the autority on who or what a person/people is/are? 

Killers dehumanize humans before they start killing them. You're right there sicko.

• Like 1