Florida abortion ban violates Jews' religious freedom, lawsuit says

9 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

They aren't sincere. Read the Old Testament and stories about Moloch sometime and you'll see. One of the distinguishing features of the Jewish God Jehovah is that he never demanded human sacrifices like other pagan idols. So basically this Boynton Beach synagogue is full of shit and either isn't aware of their own holy books or are feigning ignorance to start shit.

who made you the arbiter of who has sincere beliefs or not? 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Anyone who thinks that they have the right to kill Gods creation, and believe that there God is all good with it has a problem. If you don’t believe in Got then that’s one thing, but I would hate to be on the other end of that judgment when Hod asks them what made them think he was cool with it.

that's your opinion.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

19 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Florida abortion ban violates Jews' religious freedom, lawsuit says | Reuters

"In Jewish law, abortion is necessary if required to protect the health, mental or physical well-being of the women or for many other reasons not permitted (by Florida's law)."

Religious freedom, eh? Am I right? Or is that only for Christians?

There is no underlying doctrine quote in the posted article.  It is essentially hear say.  

But, if you accept a fetus as intelligent life, how far does religious freedom go?   Willing sacrifice of congregation members?  

Remember freedom of religion is guaranteed by the 1st Ammendment - the actionable part is 'CONGRESS SHALL MAKE NO LAW'

30 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

who made you the arbiter of who has sincere beliefs or not? 

Because there is nothing in any of the Holy Books saying as such so for someone of the Judaic faiths to posit such a statement in a lawsuit already tells me that they're being dishonest. It doesn't get anymore basic than that.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

13 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Cool story, bro. It’s your opinion that people should be able to kill themselves, but with F8 limitations.

People have rights. God doesn't exist.

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Because there is nothing in any of the Holy Books saying as such so for someone of the Judaic faiths to posit such a statement in a lawsuit already tells me that they're being dishonest. It doesn't get anymore basic than that.

obviously there is.

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

There is no underlying doctrine quote in the posted article.  It is essentially hear say.  

But, if you accept a fetus as intelligent life, how far does religious freedom go?   Willing sacrifice of congregation members?  

Remember freedom of religion is guaranteed by the 1st Ammendment - the actionable part is 'CONGRESS SHALL MAKE NO LAW'

I am anti religion. I think its all bullshit. 

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

People have rights. God doesn't exist.

obviously there is.

I am anti religion. I think its all bullshit. 

That’s your opinion, and you still didn’t tell me why your restrictions on suicide is any different than abortion restrictions. Suicide is only hurting one’s self, abortion hurts another. Literally hurts the baby.

If there is maybe you can post the verse because I can’t find it.

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

That’s your opinion, and you still didn’t tell me why your restrictions on suicide is any different than abortion restrictions. Suicide is only hurting one’s self, abortion hurts another. Literally hurts the baby.

If there is maybe you can post the verse because I can’t find it.

A child cannot legally consent.

A fetus is not a person.

Judaism and Abortion - The Jewish View of Abortion - Questions & Answers (chabad.org)

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

A fetus is living if it can feel pain.

You said you are ok with assisted suicide after counseling. Move the goalposts much?

A donkey can feel pain, does it have personhood?

I said people over 18 can do it after counseling. what goal post was moved?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

A donkey can feel pain, does it have personhood?

I said people over 18 can do it after counseling. what goal post was moved?

No, a donkey is less than human and less than an unborn child. An unborn donkey is less than an unborn baby. An unborn child is a human if it can feel pain. This actually feels like I’m talking to a 6yo that I would have to explain the difference. Good job, this might be one of the single dumbest arguments I’ve ever seen for abortion.

You said counseling, you said over 18, and you said assisted by a professional. That’s restrictions, and your opinion, am I wrong?

I support people going to see counselors and getting mental health treatment. If after all of that, if they still want to die peacefully with the assistance of a trained professional, I don't have a problem with it. You can do that, or people will find a way to do it anyway. You can't use the law to punish dead people.

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

No, a donkey is less than human and less than an unborn child. An unborn donkey is less than an unborn baby. An unborn child is a human if it can feel pain. This actually feels like I’m talking to a 6yo that I would have to explain the difference. Good job, this might be one of the single dumbest arguments I’ve ever seen for abortion.

You said counseling, you said over 18, and you said assisted by a professional. That’s restrictions, and your opinion, am I wrong?

I support people going to see counselors and getting mental health treatment. If after all of that, if they still want to die peacefully with the assistance of a trained professional, I don't have a problem with it. You can do that, or people will find a way to do it anyway. You can't use the law to punish dead people.

As I already stated, this is an apples to oranges issue.

A fetus can not consent because it is not a person. Only 18+ or minors persons with consent from legal guardians are able to consent. As far as for assisted suicide, I believe only 18+ should be eligible.

I will still defer to bodily autonomy when it comes to abortion. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

As I already stated, this is an apples to oranges issue.

A fetus can not consent because it is not a person. Only 18+ or minors persons with consent from legal guardians are able to consent. As far as for assisted suicide, I believe only 18+ should be eligible.

I will still defer to bodily autonomy when it comes to abortion. 

That’s your opinion 

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

its the opinion of my god, and I will impose his will on everyone, whether they like it or not.

Sound familiar?

That’s fine, if your elected official is doing what he was voted, by the majority to do. Too bad you have those pesky Pro life atheists too

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

its the opinion of my god, and I will impose his will on everyone, whether they like it or not.

Sound familiar?

It does not take a book, a building, or a deity to stand against the termination of our most innocent. This is a page for Atheists who are pro-life an

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjX5-37n7L4AhWeKUQIHQWEA5wQFnoECAsQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FProLifeAtheists%2F&usg=AOvVaw3QdnO0mASg4FzDcoT-XRmi

The good news here is that there are other options if you have strong religious beliefs

Many other states will take you and will let you do as you wish with that unborn baby 

I hear there's even these things called moving trucks and vans that will even help you move your shit somewhere else.

• Like 1

Just now, Angry Byrds said:

It does not take a book, a building, or a deity to stand against the termination of our most innocent. This is a page for Atheists who are pro-life an

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjX5-37n7L4AhWeKUQIHQWEA5wQFnoECAsQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FProLifeAtheists%2F&usg=AOvVaw3QdnO0mASg4FzDcoT-XRmi

You think I should listen to atheists who have no moral compass over my perfect god?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The good news here is that there are other options if you have strong religious beliefs

Many other states will take you and will let you do as you wish with that unborn baby 

I hear there's even these things called moving trucks and vans that will even help you move your shit somewhere else.

Yes! lets put as many monetary barriers between getting the healthcare you need as possible! that will teach them!

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yes! lets put as many monetary barriers between getting the healthcare you need as possible! that will teach them!

You could just be responsible and do the responsible thing. There’s always that little chestnut. Anytime you need to work through a problem just come to your uncle AB. I will walk you through any problems you’re having.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

Good for you going into the light. Glad to see you finally admitted to loading an argument. Christians and atheist unite on this one.

Christians worship a false god. they are worse than the atheists. they will all burn.

• Downvote 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg