Florida abortion ban violates Jews' religious freedom, lawsuit says

49 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Florida abortion ban violates Jews' religious freedom, lawsuit says | Reuters

"In Jewish law, abortion is necessary if required to protect the health, mental or physical well-being of the women or for many other reasons not permitted (by Florida's law)."

Religious freedom, eh? Am I right? Or is that only for Christians?

Are they no longer able to have an abortion in FL?

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

their religion doesn't limit them to 15 weeks to make that decision.

Well, Jews believe that a babies body isn’t it’s own until they draw 1st breath, so they have to take this issue up in all 50 states. However 15 weeks is more than enough time to decide. 

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

Well, Jews believe that a babies body isn’t it’s own until they draw 1st breath, so they have to take this issue up in all 50 states. However 15 weeks is more than enough time to decide. 

That's why they are filing a law suit. That's like your opinion, man.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

That's why they are filing a law suit. That's like your opinion, man.

That’s great but by Jewish law they are supposed to wait for marriage, and they are supposed to marry only Jews. So whether it’s 15 weeks or it’s 40 weeks it’s still supposedly against there religion. All though my bet is an orthodox jew would probably say differently. Maybe they can request to allow stoning for adultery.

11 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

That’s great but by Jewish law they are supposed to wait for marriage, and they are supposed to marry only Jews. So whether it’s 15 weeks or it’s 40 weeks it’s still supposedly against there religion. All though my bet is an orthodox jew would probably say differently. Maybe they can request to allow stoning for adultery.

You aren't wearing any clothing with threads of different materials, are you?

• Laugh 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

You fully support suicide?

I support people going to see counselors and getting mental health treatment. If after all of that, if they still want to die peacefully with the assistance of a trained professional, I don't have a problem with it. You can do that, or people will find a way to do it anyway. You can't use the law to punish dead people.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I support people going to see counselors and getting mental health treatment. If after all of that, if they still want to die peacefully with the assistance of a trained professional, I don't have a problem with it. You can do that, or people will find a way to do it anyway. You can't use the law to punish dead people.

So you feel there should be limitations? Should they teach it to kids from kindergarten to 6th grade or is that too young?

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

18+ is where I would start.

So they are too young to make a decision about their future at that age? So you support limitations to suicide, just like there are limitations to abortion. Even though neither are any of our business.

Just now, Angry Byrds said:

So they are too young to make a decision about their future at that age? So you support limitations to suicide, just like there are limitations to abortion. Even though neither are any of our business.

You're comparing apples to oranges. The limitation is that minor persons do not have the ability to consent. An adult with a fetus growing inside them, has autonomy over their own body. 

This is always going to come down to when we think personhood starts. You think it starts at conception, I do not.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

This is the first I'm hearing that abortion is a sacred rite of Judaism. Sounds something more apt to the secular ones rather than the orthodox who would be appalled at such nonsense.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

13 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

This is the first I'm hearing that abortion is a sacred rite of Judaism. Sounds something more apt to the secular ones rather than the orthodox who would be appalled at such nonsense.

Who's to say a person's beliefs aren't sincere? There are thousands of different denominations of Christianity, I'm sure one of them is pro choice.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You're comparing apples to oranges. The limitation is that minor persons do not have the ability to consent. An adult with a fetus growing inside them, has autonomy over their own body. 

This is always going to come down to when we think personhood starts. You think it starts at conception, I do not.

Boom ability to consent. So there is no reason why a child needs to learn about gender reassignment, homosexuality, heterosexuality, lgbq or anything on that level, til they are old enough to consent. I am glad we see eye to eye on this topic. As for suicide I am against just like I am against abortion except in the case of assisted in a hospice type setting, where they are kept comfortable until it’s time to meet their father in heaven.

2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Boom ability to consent. So there is no reason why a child needs to learn about gender reassignment, homosexuality, heterosexuality, lgbq or anything on that level, til they are old enough to consent. I am glad we see eye to eye on this topic. As for suicide I am against just like I am against abortion except in the case of assisted in a hospice type setting, where they are kept comfortable until it’s time to meet their father in heaven.

so you don't want kids to learn anything about sexuality until they are 18? Lmao

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Who's to say a person's beliefs aren't sincere? There are thousands of different denominations of Christianity, I'm sure one of them is pro choice.

They aren't sincere. Read the Old Testament and stories about Moloch sometime and you'll see. One of the distinguishing features of the Jewish God Jehovah is that he never demanded human sacrifices like other pagan idols. So basically this Boynton Beach synagogue is full of shit and either isn't aware of their own holy books or are feigning ignorance to start shit.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

6 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

They aren't sincere. Read the Old Testament and stories about Moloch sometime and you'll see. One of the distinguishing features of the Jewish God Jehovah is that he never demanded human sacrifices like other pagan idols. So basically this Boynton Beach synagogue is full of shit and either isn't aware of their own holy books or are feigning ignorance to start shit.

Anyone who thinks that they have the right to kill Gods creation, and believe that there God is all good with it has a problem. If you don’t believe in Got then that’s one thing, but I would hate to be on the other end of that judgment when Hod asks them what made them think he was cool with it.