Jump to content

Jan 6 committee releases video of tour led by GOP lawmaker day before riot


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Not as many as Hip and Frawk.

Silly Walk GIF

Right Wing talking point #3,012
- From the secret Conservative book of Dog Whistles and False Flags

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The Leftist riots 1, didn't try to overthrow the US Government, 2, weren't an attack on the US Capitol, 3, weren't a mob looking for US Congress people and the US Vice President to kill, 4, weren't trying to stop the certification of a Presidential election and 5, weren't directed by the current President of the United States.

They're not the same

Fake news, guy

1. If the people ever do decide to overthrow the government...they surely won't bring grannies with red hats, flags, and signs. 

2. In a few cases, they attacked federal courthouses...so that can be viewed in the same manner as an attack on the government.

3. You may have heard a loon or two talk about harming congressmen and the VP, but you are once again trying to sensationalize and exaggerate what took place because that's what the left needs to keep 1/6 in play. But instead of a rather small group that did very little in damage and no killing, the leftist riots destroyed businesses and billions in damages...along with the murders of individuals and police.

4. Most were there to simply protest. They wanted the certification to stop until properly investigated, but they weren't actively trying to stop it LOL. The leftist riots on the other hand were trying to stop was the police being able to do their job and protect all citizens, and that there would be no peace until they decided the courts ruled as they desired.

5. Trump directed them to "peacefully and patriotically march to the capitol to let your voices be heard"

You're a disingenuous, and useful idiot for the left

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Did you see any of the J6 hearing today? They blew apart that looney idea where the VP can just send electors back to the states to get the outcome they want.

Turns out its not based on the constitution or precedent. 

There also was widespread understanding throughout the administration of the above being a correct interpretation of the constitution yet Trump continued to push forward in an attempt to overturn the election. 
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, foster said:

There also was widespread understanding throughout the administration of the above being a correct interpretation of the constitution yet Trump continued to push forward in an attempt to overturn the election. 
 

Yup. Hopefully congress and the DOJ are thinking about self preservation. Because if trump or one of his minions gets into power, they will purge dissenters. And by purge I mean imprison, kill, or both.

  • Penis 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

Right Wing talking point #3,012
- From the secret Conservative book of Dog Whistles and False Flags

Joe Biden Election GIF by CBS News

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6k7rc1.jpg

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

6k7rc1.jpg

BLM riots - attack on personal property

Jan 6th - attack on US Capitol in a coup attempt to over the incoming US Government.

They're not the same, but cool (beat to death) narrative

  • Laugh 1
  • Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/17/2022 at 7:40 AM, HipKat said:

The Leftist riots 1, didn't try to overthrow the US Government, 2, weren't an attack on the US Capitol, 3, weren't a mob looking for US Congress people and the US Vice President to kill, 4, weren't trying to stop the certification of a Presidential election and 5, weren't directed by the current President of the United States.

They're not the same

lol. 

"they tried to overthrow the Government of the worlds superpower with signs and poles" 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/17/2022 at 11:35 AM, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yup. Hopefully congress and the DOJ are thinking about self preservation. Because if trump or one of his minions gets into power, they will purge dissenters. And by purge I mean imprison, kill, or both.

This past has been flagged for propaganda, disinformation and extreme fascist content.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

BLM riots - attack on personal property

Jan 6th - attack on US Capitol in a coup attempt to over the incoming US Government.

They're not the same, but cool (beat to death) narrative

Whoa, Police stations, cars are personal property? In Portland several government buildings were heavily damaged when they attempted to trap individuals and burn them alive.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Whoa, Police stations, cars are personal property? In Portland several government buildings were heavily damaged when they attempted to trap individuals and burn them alive.

Hippy likes to make up his own reality. Just like the trans movement  people he supposedly dislikes. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The president controls the DC national guard. This is bullshit.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/republicans-shaky-no-evidence-attempt-to-cast-blame-on-pelosi-for-jan-6/

If you read the article, you'll find that the president was not in charge of the National Guard, and it was actually the seargent at arms, the capitol police chief, mayor Bowser and others. But the catch is that they did ultimately go to Pelosi for approval of the National Guard once shit hit the fan...so while this factcheck is written to deflect blame from Pelosi, it actually kind of shows she did have at least a role in the National Guard being sent to the capitol, and it certainly shows that the president had no control over it.

F8 fails again 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Greg said:

Image

Speaker Pelosi DID act properly though because they wanted their agent provocateur's to come in and give a show for America. Unfortunately the spectacle was a dud hence why the footage has been hidden and the American public doesn't care except for those people who are hypnotized by mainstream news.

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, RichJ said:

lol. 

"they tried to overthrow the Government of the worlds superpower with signs and poles" 

 

You really are a simple-minded little shit, aren't you? 

A Broken fucking record, repeating the same 3rd grade level statements over and over and over.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Whoa, Police stations, cars are personal property? In Portland several government buildings were heavily damaged when they attempted to trap individuals and burn them alive.

Police stations and cars are not the US Government and was not an attempt to overturn a Presidential election

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, RichJ said:

Hippy likes to make up his own reality. Just like the trans movement  people he supposedly dislikes. 

I bet you got the fuck beat out of you often when you were a kid. I can tell. It's OK, I know you can't admit it but you know it's true. We both know you did.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/republicans-shaky-no-evidence-attempt-to-cast-blame-on-pelosi-for-jan-6/

If you read the article, you'll find that the president was not in charge of the National Guard, and it was actually the seargent at arms, the capitol police chief, mayor Bowser and others. But the catch is that they did ultimately go to Pelosi for approval of the National Guard once shit hit the fan...so while this factcheck is written to deflect blame from Pelosi, it actually kind of shows she did have at least a role in the National Guard being sent to the capitol, and it certainly shows that the president had no control over it.

F8 fails again 

so how does this not implicate Mitch McConnell, who was Senate Majority leader at the time?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...